Be me

>be me
>20
>Move to memphis,from Seattle.
>leave all my friends and everything I love for family reasons.
>Living here for 2 years. Made a couple friends.
>Never do anything with them because I beta and depressed
>All I do is wake up go to class sleep till it's over come home maybe go to work or play Vidya reuse reduce recyle.
>Been doing this for 2 years.
>This wensday is my 21 birthday
>All I am is homesick, want2die
>I think I'm just gonna drink myself to death.
Can't fucken believe I'm using Sup Forumsros as my shrink

>xd imma Sup Forumstard xddd

Dont worry lil nigga everythin gonna be alright

Doctor user Here
My Diagnosis:

how do i get into the nightmare of memphis

>homesick
cuck

Bump because I'm enjoying the roast session

Don't worry, things will be better, just rethink what you are doing, if you don't like memphis just go back to Seattle. You can always start again. Don't worry about being a beta, that doesn't exist, it is your mind. Being an Alpha is a mind state, just be confident and happy.

Something I'm not willing to talk about buying it's the worst descion of my life. I'm trying to get back to Seattle but it's gonna take a couple more years.Memphis is complete shit no reason to ever live there unless you are a monkey who deals crack

only 21?

heh

drink with me bro, birthday today too and i've been taking some shots

Thanks I'm trying to go back but at this rate I might be able to go back in two years

Dude, really, nothing can be that valuable. Just drop everything, lose money, whatever, and go back.

Cuck

Niggers quit giving actual advice

sux 5 u

Look son what you need to do is go to Hooters in horn lake. I know there's one in horn lake. Drink a beer eat some hot wings im assuming you still have some sort of accent,find a good waitress. talk her up. take her to your shitty apartment or what ever and bang her and post on here under memphis/b/ro.

Join the military. Steady paycheck, you get fit as fuck, and they feed you. Plus you get great benefits and preferential hiring in all government jobs. It's a four to six year commitment. Not bad at all.

>reuse reduce recycle
thanks for the laugh

>Memphis
Is that where they have gay parades and trannies swinging their dicks or the one with famous lobsters?

So you're gonna kys on my birthday... Nice

Embrace change its not that bad dude one day you will look back and realise whay a cuck you where

Dude move to Clarksville. Apu is a nice school and the people are way better than Memphis. Probably cheaper to live and plenty to do. Its a fun place. I live in hopkinsville ky and go to cville often to party and shit.