youtu.be/eaMbKZPBruU
youtu.be/8brHIRqvoOw
youtu.be/tqMfWwnLtKg
youtube.com/channel/UCKTDJzaR6Tse7qAMSCP0pGg
youtube.com/watch?v=9ltkyqfMjCg
youtube.com/watch?v=gzu1wDw9ROs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come my Fanatics exists

not even the best Electric Wizard album, not even close to best doom metal album

youtu.be/HEFZiG_kNLQ youtu.be/0y2g0g3r6hY youtu.be/0yCzN7pPQHE youtu.be/N99KPZ2RsoM youtu.be/RSI0Kj5aclg youtu.be/eaMbKZPBruU youtu.be/8brHIRqvoOw youtu.be/tqMfWwnLtKg
Good shit imo

Shit taste, user. Electric Wizard has only two good albums (coming from a guy who's heard them all), and Dopethrone is not as good as CMF.

For me, it's Come My Fanatics...

I agree with you. Fucking miles ahead of Dopesmoker and Dopethrone (as much as I love both of those albums)

YOB kicks ass, Mammoth Weed Wizard Bastard also pretty fucking cool, Wo Fat is fucking great, Pallbearer is kinda overrated, Khemmis is good, Dopesmoker is best Electric Wizard album, close second to Sleep's Holy Mountain, Thou is awesome, Elder is alright
good picks, not a single song on any of them can top Dragonaut though

*Dopethrone not Dopesmoker, got Sleep on the mind

Dragonaut? Never listened to em, I'll be sure to though. Any songs/albums by Dragonaut you recommend?

Dragonaut is a song by Sleep, it's fucking incredible if you've never heard it you're doing yourself a disservice

Oops got them mixed up. I like your taste I'll give it a listen, thanks man.

you're welcome, if you like the song you should check out all of Sleep's Holy Mountain, it's all fucking amazing

I like dopethrone more

agreed

I'd only heard dopesmoker when I bought the vinyl for Holy Mountain and it blew me the fuck away when I sparked up that night

>Sleep's Holy Mountain is best doom metal album ever, prove me wrong
maybe it's the best stoner doom but burning witch is miles better

shit vocalist

CMF is good, but I find Dopethrone a lot more fun. Sleep's Holy Mountain even more so. I like sludge/doom that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Thinly veiled "give me recommendations in this genre I just found out about" thread
Kys my man

I can't into crippled lucifer because of the vocals

Does this count

yes, and it's like 0.0000001% worse than SHM imo

if you're a nu-male

you guys are literally the worst its easily what sets it apart from other doom releases despite having the better riffs than other its the culmination of all of these things and the drumming and vocal delivery that make this a perfect record

unfortunately that vocalist hasn't done anything else worthwhile that i found. his newest album is sorta a return to burning witch esque stuff but it's pretty underwhelming

It's actually Nightfall by Candlemass, and everyone ITT but me is a fucking nu-male.

shit taste

>mammoth weed wizard bastard
what a name lol

youtube.com/channel/UCKTDJzaR6Tse7qAMSCP0pGg
dig in

Definitely a mouthful

This is pretty much how I feel. I just wish CMF drums sounded better

personally i think it's more stoner rock

still great

We Live

it's drone. Earth aren't from stoner rock or doom metal scenes at all

fun fact
Electric Wizard had a song called Chrononaut that came out roughly around the same time.....

Both bands are obviously Sabbath influenced

Doom implies end of the world thematic, so Electric Wizard is more doom

Is this you?

Coming from someone who actually heard them all, they have more than 2 good records.
eat shit pleb

archive links are dead. anyone have a link?

satan worshipping doom

they are a terrible band so no

not even a doom album

fpbp

>mfw get off my case motherfucker
>mfw I AM A GOD
>mfw Dooom Mantiaaa

I listened to this just yesterday for the first time. Dope riffs.

retard

.....and I'd kill you all, If I had my way....

No doubt, if you liked it the rest of their discog is worth checking out too. Miserable is a pretty similar style, hate ashbury is very noisy and it as well as hippie killer have some post-metal to it but it's generally still doom. Great barrier reefer might be a good album to check next though

cheers, i was gonna go listen to great barrier reefer or Hippie Killer next.

Listening now for the first time. The intro is quite jolly, like Pink Floyd's Money mixed with Zepplin!

/mu doesn't even discuss actual doom metal, because it's too cheezy, like Candlemass...it's all in the Stoner variety here

lurk more my sweet summer child

nu male haha XDD

Only cool guys listen to doom metal and cool guys don't yak-yak on pedo cartoon forum. How do I know this? Be'cuz ama cool guy.

Traditional doom is talked about all the time. There just doesn't need to be a doom thread when the Metal thread covers all of the above. There is a damn

Only good doom metal band is Om desu the rest are garbage

>posts stoner rock album
>"best doom metal album evar, prove me wrong! XXXDD"
>took like 30 posts for someone to point it out to him
This board is garbage and I hate you all

Yeah we will talk about shitty doom metal and how garbage the genre is

nice taste
More Drone than Doom. Still a great album though
nice

I unironically own this shirt

Is doom metal the genre I should listen to in order to heal from crush dumping me?

>crush
>dumping me
Maybe this is more appropriate;
youtube.com/watch?v=9ltkyqfMjCg

It's not usually very uplifting, that said, why not.

youtube.com/watch?v=gzu1wDw9ROs

Well I don't think uplifting music would have any effect. So I thought doom murderous guitars could at least make me feel powerful or whatever. Am I the only one who listens to doom metal because of that cathartic rage?

Yay memes [spoiler]I'm gay though[/spoiler]

Nah I feel you, however I don't usually associate rage with doom because I like more dragged out doom while anger/rage is a pretty short-lived emotion that comes in rare bursts for me. That said, I still think it can have a soothing effect.