I just had the most surreal experience to ever grace my life

I just had the most surreal experience to ever grace my life.

>Driving down roads at night
>Some coked up asshole barrels around a turn at 40 mph
>Swerve out of his way and get stuck in a drainage ditch.
>Spend an hour being ignored by passerbys
>Called all possible help and only one was able to but it would take him a while
>Sit down and prepare to wait
>Suddenly about 2 minutes later a lifted F 150 screeches to a halt next to me turns a rapid 180 and backs up to my truck
>Three of the fattest yeetiest rednecks I have ever seen barrel out of this truck
>Think im about to get murdered so I reach in for my shotgun
>Two of them leap into the back of the truck on either side and grab chains then leap out the back
>"Lets get this sumbitch outta dis hole boys!" Says the driver
>The two with the chains attach them to my truck and call ready
>Driver spins his tires and then drags me out of the ditch
>They all shout WOOOOOO!!!, hop back in the truck and speed off after throwing the chains back into the bed
>I stand there mouth agape as they drive away and for about another 2 minutes afterwards while I process what just happened

Thank you and God be with you Pit Stop Rednecks. Without your blessing I would still be waiting for rescue from lesser beings.

Has anyone else been so blessed by random acts of kindness before? Please do share, I know im not alone in wild and crazy stories.

Americans aren't such cucks after all

Gotta love the good old boys

No Wild help story, but I live in the Virginia mountains and those are the type of people in my area

Did you thank them

Ah gotta love rednecks

>drivin down one of 'em paved roads
>dumb city slicker sumbitch is in the mud
>he's messin with his gps
>me an my cousin and uncle granddad jump out
>we start dragging him with the power of a 5 liter triton v8 under the hood, 'cause yeehaw
>chains break and we leave
>dumb yankee

sounds like they got off on pulling the truck out of the ditch, no thanks necessary.

This is, without a doubt, the greatest thing I've ever read on this wretched site. Kudos to you.

Typical rednecks.

Cant live wit'em cant live wit'out'em

merka

lol true, this is my experience as an iranian living in the south

To be honest I've been helped out by random rednecks more than anyone else when it comes to car troubles.
This one time I was driving down the main road in town, covered in ice, and I spun 180 degrees and got stuck backwards in the snow bank on a busy road. A group of guys hopped out of a pickup that barely stopped behind me and got me out and turned around in about 30 seconds.

Rednecks get a lot of flak for being stupid (even though I've met a couple pretty smart ones) they are usually the nicest people I meet. I think that's a pretty redeeming factor in this world of assholes we live in.

They're nice people most the time, unless you're black mexican or anything not white

There are more good white people than bad ones.

You didn't say thank you or anything? I mean I get it's random as fuck but myself, personally I would've been nervous and probably initiated some kind of conversation or something like "holy shit nice truck, thanks guys!".

I literally had no time to say anything. They were there and gone in the span of 25 or 30 seconds. Constantly in motion.

as someone who lives in west virginia, you got lucky. ive been raped like 6 times and im currently fucking a serial killer.

>hay guise i can has attention to? Op i want atention 2

if i wanted attention id post nudes

Fair enough
OP's thread is going to die under the sea of trap, political, bbc cuckold, sixx, kik, and loli threads.

OP you should save your thread then post in about 9 hours just change that it happened last night and not a few minutea ago.

I did this for two dude once. saw their toyota off the side, rear wheels high centered on the pumpkin. 10pm friday night, they were a buzzed I could tell. Got a shit rope out and pulled em out with my car. They tried to give me money but im like no roll right now before the cops come. Felt good.

lurk more fag

If the thread dies it dies, ive said my peace. If people really think its worth re posting then someone will screen cap it.

>My dads old friend wanted help with an event he was planning and wanted tech help
>end of my class was coming up and i was close to failing
>asks me to help the day b4
> takes the whole afternoon
>it pisses me and my dad off a little, but whatever, i said i'd help
>cancels on an old friend's invite to 6 flags to use that day to do homeowork to make up for the day i just wasted
> spend almost the whole day at the old person event, then dad's friend hands me $30, says thanks, and walks off without a single word more
not sure if this is good story or bad story