If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

not ignoring me

lol loser

All girls need to wear hitched up skirts and at minimum knee high socks.

1st offence - Spanking
2nd offence - Internal Isolation (Until the offended is satisfied)
3rd offence - Nude for the rest o' the day

Don't ruin my dreams sir

what's internal isolation?

You're not from the Uk are you?
>Locked in a room until you apologise and come up with a way to make up for it. Have to do school work during.

Lasts a day usually

1st offense - stepping in jelly, preferably grape
2nd offense - chained to a radiator reciting the national anthem
3st - Wear yoga pants while doing push ups on razor blades singing Big Baby DRAM

I had a week of it for spoofing emails from my headteacher to give people detentions

pretty big jump from 2nd to 3rd offenses

bump

can anyone make some feet rules?

what kind of feet rules?

something around sniffing idk

should the girls be unwilling?

yes, for sure

All girls must walk around barefoot and cannot deny any foot related fetish request

1st time a girl fails to do so she is tied up and the reporter gets to torture her with foot tickling

2nd offense the girl has to wear the same shoes without socks for a week this will obviously lead to social ostracizing

3rd offense not only does the girl have to wear the same shows for a 3 months but she isn't allowed to wash her feet and at the end of the three months she will be put out on public display in a device to hold said girl in place for a public tickling

what does the device look like?

Oh and little again sluts are treated like shit and foot requests arent the only ones that have to be fulfilled but any request by a non asian male and punishment will be severe

1st offense despite the male likely slapping the Asian fucktoy hard several times she will be punched by the dean of discipline in the stomach 4 times moderately severe followed by 3 months of same shoes no socks and not being allowed to wash her feet

2nd offense the dean of discipline punches her in the stomach for 30 minutes hard and 5 months without washing feet in the same shoes

3rd offense public tickle torture everyday for a week spanking optional to any male that wants to the reporter gets to do whatever he wants to the Asian gook fucktoy for 3 months including beatings fucking spanking anything but she has to wear the same shoes no socks for a year one washing allowed after half a year period

All cute girls must wear flip flops or sandals or anything that reveals her barefeet.

1st offense: Guys are now allowed to take as many pictures as they want for a week

2nd offense: first offense becomes permanent, and guys are now also allowed to sniff her feet as much they want for a week

3rd offense: first and second offenses become permanent, and the foot fetish club (composed of all the guys with foot fetishes) will decide her shoes/socks everyday, and how often she can change them

why will she likely be asian?

What

Asian*

?

i mean why is the girl asian?

for girls in the 2nd offense, does she still have to comply with any foot related fetish request?

That's a baseline rule

Because I especially want to be hard on gook whores they have separate rules as written above

I meant to write asian instead of again

Obey.
1st - Decapitation
2nd - mutilation
3rd - cremation.

what kind of requests would asian girls normally get after they've been wearing the same shoes without socks for months?

also at what age does this rule start?

That's up to whatever students or teachers happen to want whenever if they have the urge at any time however I imagine lots of foot sniffing requests tons of licking dorty feet clean and requests to get them dirty followed by footjobs

Also

Kindergarten and up

are there any cases of innocent girls getting falsely reported? especially asian girls

If a girl isn't barefoot there is likely to be witnesses however for Asian girls I will encourage the administrators and teachers to falsely report or confirm reports that are false

would this apply to celebrities too?
so would girls like sohee also have to follow the rules/punishments?

I would make a example out of celebrities with harsher punishments especially that little gook bitch she is simply asking for it

fuck that's so hot
how do you think the innocent asian high school girl would react when she gets falsely reported by the creepy white guy with yellow fever and a foot fetish and a huge crush on her?

what harsher punishments?
and you mean especially sohee?

I imagine she would react in disgust followed by anxiety of what's to come but that little chink bitch deserves it

Possibly just making her reporter her new owner who is able to do whatever the fuck he wants with that dumb cunt of course I'd have my time with her first

the white male with yellow fever would hug her tightly and tell her how excited he is that she's going to be wearing the same shoes without socks for months and how he can't wait to find out how her feet smell, while she has a look of horror and begging anyone to help her

what would you do with sohee?
a better idea would just give her to her fans

bump

oh you mean solitary confinement.

still here?

what do you think?

All the hottest girls have to service the big negroes and arabs and videotape it for the white kids to watch at home.

what if the asian girl has a boyfriend?

This is me forgot this thread was open no one else is posting anything interesting peace

response to ?