You can tell Sup Forums has bad taste based on the number of posters who like this drivel

You can tell Sup Forums has bad taste based on the number of posters who like this drivel.

>it's a celebrities what do they know do they know things let's find out episode

I can't believe I wasted my time in watching the first season. Is Bojack still pining over that worthless asian SJW bitch?

More like they have to ease in a hot chick that has a lot in common with him and can get his mind off his worries.

Such a conflicting show

In the one hand it's at times purge cringe

On the other the story is very interesting and the meta aspects and continuity are great.

I don't think season 3 even had a purpose other than "look at me feel emotions and things"...oh, wait, that is every season.

No, they are barely friends.
He's honestly closer to Mr. Peanut Butter now than Diane now.

Yet somehow she is still in almost every fucking episode.

S2 was a low point but s3 may have been bottom

i like it

I can tell Sup Forums has bad taste because Sup Forums has bad taste

I think some people are just prone to like it because the show caters specifically to a certain milieu like fedoras, redditors, entry-level edgelords. This is shown in like the characters like dianne who is a feminist and portrays a high moral standard but still does shit like social media for pricess caitlins agency and also didn't go to that panther guys charity thing. I would imagine this kind of thing is very reddit and something normies can relate to.

Another thing is the show itself is like the unholy spawn of many other shows. It shamelessly rips off/parodies other more popular shows etc...

It's alright. It's not as bad as the contrarian elitists on this board say, but it's not great either. The jokes are pretty hit or miss and some of the characters are just unnecessary (Todd comes to mind)

i still watch the show but the most i laugh at this show is when they have an animal character with a punny name

If only there was an entrance exam that would be finely tuned to give a reliable result of different boards people would be sent to.

>It's a "if you like x y'all don't belong here" episode

It's really a joke of a show. Nothing stands out, nothing particularly interesting happens.
It's not even comfortable to watch.
Millennials love this crap because of "meta" humor, which is just a poor excuse for bad writing.

it's a good show
fight me

This meme of hating a show about depression and unfulfillment only goes to confirm that neo Sup Forums is just full capeshit loving normies.

I miss oval.

Dubs confirm

>DUDE I"M HEDONISTIC YET DEPRESSED JUST LIKE BOJACK LMAO

this show's shitty """""""fanbase""""""""

I had a shitty childhood with shitty parents and it made a shitty substance abusing asshole with depressive issues just like Bojack EL EM EF AY OH

>muh fanbase

Found the contrarian

I really hate how this show does "Le deep moment of introspection speech" just about every other episode. Also most of the humor in this show is ass.

Asian Daria.

Bojack is one of only 3 good threads that gets posted on Sup Forums these days...

I have never seen anyone who likes the show claim this.

ok reddit

I bet the other two are reddit and morty and redditaholics, right?
please go back.

Show is 10/10

You can't say you didn't love the line "it takes a real narcissistic to write a book about themselves", "that was a diary" -Ann frank

This and Better Call Saul are the best pleb filters.

>unironically liking reddit: the show

sup reddit