Currency

Tell me about your country money.
You do have your own currency, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

royalmint.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kronor. Translated as crowns. Same as in Norway, Denmark and Iceland. Just in names, though, it's not the same currency... yet

dollar, from thaler

How can your cunt ever compete

Lekë

>having to use a different currency when visiting the country next door
>having to pay exchange rates everytime you visit another country just to be able to have usable money
non-EU fags everybody

Went to Argentina this summer and never saw a 200 bill and only two $50. Granted, I brought only $100 notes from here.

When was the last time you saw a 100 leke note?

Shouldn't maps on your currency actually be of your country?

yes, why?

Hello my fellow user from Chile! Your money looks really good! I hope you like our money too !

I always thought current Turkish money look off, as in it could use stronger colors.
I'm fond of the older bills designs, maybe because this note was one of my earlier acquisitions.

>You do have your own currency, right?

ayy

All of them looks gorgeous.
Is it true that after this year the round 1 pound coins is not longer valid?

correct. are you the chilean that does the currency photo threads?

also his photo has commemorative coins, they don't usually look that good

They've changed the banknotes recently and I don't like them. Here are the comfy older ones, which are still legal tender.

>Is it true that after this year the round 1 pound coins is not longer valid?

You've got until October to use the old pound coins, but really it'll be up to the discretion of the shop if they take them or not after that date.

>tell me about your cunt money
i miss the old designs yes.

And im still mad they changed good ol' pal zaragosa and put fatty diego on the 500 bills.

Unless there was another collector with the same flag, I'm the same guy.
I haven't been posting recenty but my collection is always growing.

Still, the photo looks like real coins instead of models. The texture may be different with circulation coins.

So you got a few months to spend them? Shit, I have like 10 of them I wanted to exchange.

I never liked huge windows in banknotes. At least can't be worse than the Australian ones.

Yo, got a question, are scothish notes valued the same or they have a different exchange rate over there.

Oh, but it gets worse

>So you got a few months to spend them? Shit, I have like 10 of them I wanted to exchange.

Might as well keep them.

New fiver.

That section of Antarctica in the bottom right of the note belongs to the UK.

With the new upcoming £10 note being made from the same material.

yep they are real coins, I meant they are just special editions

>they don't usually look that good

For you.

Also, was the new one pound coin already released?

I've always loved the old design. The current ones looks too round and doesn't have an unifying theme.

At least some of them are in good condition.

I don't know what's the urge to copy Canada's desing on notes. You don't have to put gradients on everything.

Those Old peso banknotes are still circulating?

The Newton one looks amazing, I hope I can get one when it gets released.

>Also, was the new one pound coin already released?

Yeah a week or so ago. I haven't seen one yet.

nope, they have been out of the system since 2016, like the color though but I miss the old 10 peso tho... it's neat to have it in my wallet unlike a coin

>The Newton one looks amazing, I hope I can get one when it gets released.

The Royal Mint sell all these commemorative coins. Can probably get them elsewhere like eBay and that, I dunno.

royalmint.com/

This can be yours for only £50,000

It seems it's still rare. But in a few months the round one will easily disappear.

It seems the cheapest coin is a conmemorative one pound coin for £8, with a £12 for shipping.
I'll just look for a collector when it gets released for a exchange.

But it seems the 10 peso note was worth so little.
What's the lowest coin you can see there? 1 peso?