Apologize Now

variety.com/2016/tv/news/larry-wilmore-nightly-show-canceled-comedy-central-1201837298/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JNwqRF32ZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have nothing to apologise for, I watched every episode and am super bummed its not gonna be on anymore. fuck comedy central :(

>DUDE FUCK WHITE PEOPLE LMAO
>WTF WERE GETTING CANCELLED

ITS CHOCOLATE NEWS ALL OVER AGAIN

>racist white people being so butthurt about le ray-sash funny may may black man they talk about him for 3 days straight

>cucked cuck numale getting so butthurt about people making fun of sjws failing he has to greentext about it

:)))))))

I have nothing to apologise for.

In fact, I believe he owes me an apology for the 5 minutes of this show I saw. It would honestly have been time better spent shitposting or fapping.

first funny thing to come out of Comedy Central in a while

>nobody watched his show after Jon left Daily Show
>gets canceled
>blames white people for not liking his show where he blames white people for everything

Clearly you're butthurt. Whats gonna be new from this thread that hasn't be explained already 3 days ago?

The cancellation of the series you mean? Yeah, that is the funniest thing CC's done in a long time.

>I don't even read the posts I'm replying to

its time for go to bed

>expecting niggers to watch your show without stealing cable
>expecting whites to watch your shit show when all you do is complain about them
>blaming whites again for your ignorance

I think that is refreshing. We should all just stop pretending other post matter.
This is a screaming contest and everyone is what you say they are.

yes, because no sane person would think this shit is funny, I'm glad it's cancelled.

Name a more satisfying cancellation.

this nigga gon' have to work at Starbucks now or sumpin

Things that trigger reddi/tv/

- MDE
- making fun of sjws
- speaking ill of female actresses
- Sup Forums terms
- implying that they're from reddit

Bill Maher calls Christians and Muslims stupid all the time yet he still gets a pass.

Amy Schumer's show is getting cancelled
Nu-Ghostbusters 2 is cancelled
Cleveland Show is cancelled

Things that trigger Sup Forumsacks:
Fuck it would actually be easier to list things that don't trigger them

We got a live one, folks

>Cleveland Show is cancelled

It wasn't such a bad show tbqh

Maher gets shit on by the left constantly because he isn't delusional about Islam, what are you talking about?

Bernie's campaign.

Why is a cancelled Cuck Central show at all newsworthy? Aren't they one of the top networks for having the most cancelled shows of all time?

Don't call me a fucking nigger

The nigger gave a statement the other day and blamed racism for its cancellation unbelievable

m8 i've been on this site longer than you
frankly I don't give a flying fuck about all the Sup Forums or sjw shit other than that you faggots absolutely have to force it on every single thread with even hint of anything that you are opposed to or like
not to mention I am completely accurate, you faggots have absolutely no control over yourself, you just absolutely HAVE to make everything about politics and shit up threads with that, sounds triggered as fuck to me
funny really, it's the same as SJWs and anything feminism/racial related

This is why threads keep getting posted. Not because Wilmore's spot was canceled in a lineup of frequently cancelled shows, that's not dishonorable. It's because Wilmore can't believe his show's crap ratings are the true-true, and insists on blaming Old Georgie for the cancellation.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Things that don't trigger Sup Forumsacks:
-racism
-sexism
-homophobia
-white people
What a bunch of problematic shitlords. How dare they not be offended about every little thing that I offended by?

Because they are now down to only 1 relevant show after having a steady 3 for years (SP, Daily Show with Jon, Colbert Report) and this was supposed to replace Colbert.

stormfags BTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>being this triggered while projecting your triggeredness onto to everybody else.

I don't get offended by anonymous people over internet. I just wish you faggots stayed on your containment board.
Eh, I kinda feel like starting to ironically shill for SJW shit and such purely because it triggers Sup Forums so bad, maybe it will make some of you upset, better than nothing.
I hope the irony of you getting this triggered over that post isn't completely lost.

>you just absolutely HAVE to make everything about politics
It's almost like writers and producers put political messages in pop culture or something.

>waaah how come people with different opinions that me are all over the internet now? I thought we shamed them into their cucksheds
keep crying, faggot.

You are living proof that people who frequently browse Sup Forums in an unironic fashion have little to no self-awareness or sense of humor.

Please keep replying little reddit baby bitch boy. im having a laugh

When you spend long enough time on Sup Forums you start to see this shit everywhere.
Go outside once in a while, yeah?
And you can discuss that kinda shit on Sup Forums right? Not to mention wouldn't it be nicer to have your echochamber of same minded Sup Forumsacks to pat you on your e-back every time you diss a political message to make you feel better about yourself?

>waaaaah, everybody who disagrees with me is Sup Forums
>waaaaah how come all of my liberals heroes are being cancelled reeeeeeeee
>waaaaah why are different opinions than mine allowed on the internet outside of Sup Forums waaaaaah
I would suggest you try tumblr or reddit

that's enough Sup Forums for today, my little Sup Forums browsing friend :)

*pinches you're cheek*

>Not to mention wouldn't it be nicer to have your echochamber of same minded Sup Forumsacks to pat you on your e-back every time you diss a political message to make you feel better about yourself?
Deep inside the mind of a tumblrina

No darling, some of us actually enjoy debating.

You're the one that wants an echo chamber lad. :)

THE UN-NIGGERING

>literally demands that Sup Forums be turned into his own personal echo chamber
>tells me I've had enough

THE WHITENING

All I'm saying is that you infest other boards and bring your shit culture everywhere. You are the sandnigger immigrants of Sup Forums.
>reddit
wow too real man
Feel free to discuss this stuff without irony and being honest any time though. Fuck to be honest I don't get OP of this thread either, huge bait just to get people cry over something some nobody said when he was upset.

*grabs you by the throat*

'WHAT the FUCK?!??!'

wtf I hate Sup Forums now.

>It's because Wilmore can't believe his show's crap ratings are the true-true, and insists on blaming Old Georgie for the cancellation.

Nicely done

So you're against open borders? Well, maybe you and your liberal college friends can form a human wall to protect Sup Forums from differing opinions.

>Deep inside the mind of a tumblrina
Exactly, more or less the same as Sup Forumsacks, especially considering how you are still replying over my posts that are just about wanting this kinda off topic shit to leave Sup Forums
I want a board that focuses on the shit it was made for really. Most people on Sup Forums don't shar my taste in tv or movies, but that's why I'm here.

Never argue with people who browse Sup Forums, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

>Eh, I kinda feel like starting to ironically shill for SJW shit and such purely because it triggers Sup Forums so bad

Go ahead. People here on Sup Forums will just call you a faggot and move on. They won't delete or downvote or shadow ban your account like on precious safe space reddit

This whole discussion started with a jokingly made post about how everything triggers Sup Forumsacks
>REE FUCKING LIBERALS
kek

top kek

ahahahaha

that's not why it got cancelled though, the ratings were low

>TV SHOW gets cancelled
>can't discuss it because he's an sjw nigger

D E L U S I O N
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

I can't believe it lasted an episode... oh wait, the Jews; yes I can.

This thread is problematic for me.

>tv show gets cancelled
>tv show is about politics
>reeeee why are people talking about politics in regards to tv?
It's almost as if liberal have been shoving their political agenda down our throats in every facet of media.

good cuck

>People here on Sup Forums will just call you a faggot and move on
This thread certainly proves it, just saying "I want pol to leave" has given me 15 (You)'s and counting

You realize Wilmore was anti-Israel right?

This is just another zionist victory

>anti-zionist
Only because he is pro Sharia and probably sees jews as "white" people.

>don't argue with Sup Forums, they have facts and data backing up their arguments and they will crush your feelings

Okay.

>just saying "I want pol to leave" has given me 15 (You)'s and counting

So? This is a place of free and open discussion. People can pile on your dumbshit comments if they want. Again this isn't reddit where you faggot liberal mods holding your hand, you are open to your opinions and people are open to shit on them

That's his point. This was supposed to carry on the 18~30 white male demo that watched Colbert, when all it did was shit on them?

W-Where is the safe space thread? I'm being seriously triggered right now.

>So?
you claimed people will just move on
I'm saying you are wrong on that regard
Sup Forums is mad fucking easy to trigger over trivial shit, don't even want to imagine the amount of replies one would get if they were to shill SJW horeshit

We will move on after were done berating you and the thread has died. Any other not arguments?

Are you seriously denying that CC's late night shows have political messages?

every black "comic"
WHITE PEOPLE BE LIKE
AND BLACK PEOPLE BE LIKE

>you claimed people will just move on

People do move on, it's anonymous board. Make a stupid statement, people pile and call you a faggot and than move on. No account to stalk or ti downvote or to shadow ban. That's why you reddit faggots fucking love posting here because you've turned your own site into an Stalinist authoritarian wasteland where unpopular opinions are downvoteed into oblivion.

It's located on Sup Forums ironically

>still getting (You)s
you keep proving yourself wrong m8
I don't really watch CC because it's shit for the most part.
Nathan For You is pretty good though, waiting for the new season, though I'm kinda skeptical about it because it's just hard to see where he can take the show without starting to repeat himself.

>still a cuck with no real arguments that was shit on all thread

Seeya next time kid.

This is almost as good as when Hillary crushes donny chump in november, which will be almost as good as when mitt lost, because unfortunately this one is far too easy to see coming

>kill colbert report
>replace with tragically unfunny man who says muh race 5 times per minute
>put a show that talks about race every single day in the other timeslot
>have maybe one funny correspondent left, nicki minhaj's brother
>he is the only one that has any comedic timing
>colbert himself completely blunted out because he has to dumb everything down

>ALP
>anti-Israel

m8 they have many Jewish members and donors, and the ALP shadow Attorney-General is a pro-Israel Jew

Wilmore's problem has always been that he thinks he's way wittier and smarter than he really is.

This reads like it was written by a teenager. Have fun watching the adults vote in November.

Thanks for the (You)

They voted in favor of boycotting Israel in 2012

It's the closest you can get to le upboat

those fucking comments

>No, no, no!! Don’t take Wilmore away from me!!! I’m a 75-year-old white Christian woman living in Texas and I NEED a nightly dose of realism. So many times, Larry’s commentary or a panelist’s comment opened my eyes to another way to understand. I record only three shows regularly–PBS Newshour, Larry Wilmore, and Stephen Colbert. I can’t stand that “Midnight” thing and Noah was a disappointment after Jon Stewart left. I only watch Colbert’s opening bits then delete. I watch every minute of Wilmore and all these gifted comedians and actors whom I had not known before. Now what? Comedy Central may not care that my demographic is leaving but I hope some other network is brave enough to give us Larry Wilmore’s honesty and wit and morality. Hang in there, Larry, and continue keepin’ it a hunert.

Jesus christ.

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=6JNwqRF32ZI

>No, why? I loved this series! It was not the little Colbert report but it was funny entertaining and a great take on modern American culture! Gah I sound like an upper class middle aged white girl… I am but still!

Loved this, loved it!!!!!

>In a time of racial upheaval in this country, it was so informative and relevant to see Nightly Show’s coverage and perspective on current events. As a 63 year old white woman, the show offered me a unique perspective on the black experience that is not readily available on any other show. Sad decision to pull a quality & unique show like this especially at a time where it’s crucial to try to be open-minded and understand all sides of issues.

>I’m a 75-year-old white Christian woman
>As a 63 year old white woman
women were a mistake

Say what you want, but Comedy Central was seriously racist in firing him. He was the only black talk show host.

Cleavland show was cancelled like 3 years ago

AMERICAN DAD DESERVES BETTER RATINGS!

Maybe there's hope for America after all. A show like this getting cancelled in a presidential election season, especially this current one, should be borderline impossible, but he wasn't even worth keeping around through November. Perhaps the common man is more resistant to the bullshit than I thought, though it may also be that Larry simply isn't funny at all even if you agree with his politics.

Damn. Gonna miss this show desu.

I mean it's pretty accurate depiction of how black people act.

"Sorry, you product wasn't selling enough to warrant us to continue to pay for it. So we're gonna have to pull it."

Instead of recognizing and understanding the situation from a business standpoint, the negro just reverts to his primal cry of: "DAS RACIST!!!!!!"

I'm sure he'll get himself a nice podcast that literally no one will ever listen to.

>kike doesn't get called on his anti-white bullshit

Color me shocked.