Spaniards FEAR the Portuguese

Spaniards FEAR the Portuguese

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6pOzPDD2k
youtube.com/watch?v=rLQ8lw_Ra-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qMa-XYTKFLU
youtube.com/watch?v=j0ZygrPsCpY&list=PLScW4J8grLdMZqirXR4bv0EFkevuyQ7qR&index=15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No way, really!?

Portuguese are spaniards.

Indeed

Cool dog

Show me a sideways picture of your fat doublechin native American face and scabby beard and say you are Iber to prove this.

I am iber

Fucking amero-gook, you always crack me up.

Portugal is spen.

My conquistador :)

Post your face iber

#nofilter

I am iber

Iber power

Nigga did you take a picture of your monitor

I'm on phone for undesclosable reasons.

>for undesclosable reasons.

What is that suppose to mean?

Undisclosable*

Don't you feel an urge to unite with Spain crown an emperor of Hispania sail the seas searching for lands to integrate in the empire and nation filling the land with your sons and daughters?

Mate, you don't even speak Spanish.

Yes I do, but this is English board.

Spaniards too afraid of the Portuguese to even post

Hola amigo buenas dias eh? Ay caramba

pls conquer me

lmao that's actually his face

boo

>forcing your chink eyes open

Don't be Ashamed m8y

International board actually

You just don't know
I always thought it was bait but you've been persistent with this

He's been posting this shit since at least September. I remember his posts when I was still NEET'ing after college for a while.

As portuguesas são as mulheres mais lindas do mundo.

The Portugal threads always have the same shitposters, especially those two Americans.

There's that one which wants Spain to Anschluss Portugal and then there's that one Portuboo.

You're mistaken, Portugal is same nation and people as Spain the state could be called Portugal and capital in Lisbon it doesn't matter only the centralization and unification of iber people.

There's more than one Portuboo here

Dude, Spain is barely even Spain. It's the ultimate non-country.

Estás a aprender português, então?

Spain is more racially homogenous than anywhere and Spanish state has existed for 600 years, if you count the states that make up spain they have existed for 1,300 years.

Spain is Spain there is nothing arbituary of Spain it is a racial grouping of Spanish people.

>basques
>catalans
>galicians
>andalusians
>asturians
>castilians
>same people

Estic fins als collons de tu

gtfo my thread Ameripigs

All nomenclature denoting no differences.

You can't tell apart a Galician native from a Castilian from a Portuguese from a Catalan and from a basque or a baetican.

Meaningless terms of political entities not peoples.

What about andalusians? Aren't they on average the most swarthy in Spain especially compared to Galicians?

No such thing as andslysians only iberians and admixed people, less admixed "Andalusian" are indistinguishable from other iberians as you know Iberia is isolated and thus very homogenous stocknpopulated the entire peninsula.

im unfamiliar with the word "swarthy" but Andalucians and Valencians in general seem more foul mouthed and uninhibited than any other people in the peninsula, at least from my few visits
i think its the hot weather frying their brains
you can tell all of those apart just from the accent even if they were all speaking perfect spanish

>tfw my portugee cousins are blond haired blue eyed and I'm hazel with brown hair.

>im unfamiliar with the word "swarthy"

darker Tanned skin and features

You're German and English?

Whats wrong with you?

Well at least you're an American.

Thats all that matters.

Galicians and Basques are paler on average. There are also different haplogroup frequencies throughout the peninsula.

You can tell that people from the south have more population with more foreign admixture, but a less admixed with non Iberian Southerner is indistinguishable from any other region.

>Basques
>Even the same species
wewlad

All of the peninsula is r1b dominant with different frequencies of foreign admixture.

There is nothing native unique to any region of the peninsula,same base different toppings.

Stop talking about race and skin color you degenerates

>Galician accent
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ6pOzPDD2k
>Andaluz accent
youtube.com/watch?v=rLQ8lw_Ra-Q
>Catalan accent
youtube.com/watch?v=qMa-XYTKFLU
well, isn't it natural for sunnier regions to develop more melamin in the skin
the spanish people aren't vulnerable to skin cancer
Spanish women like getting tanned too
R1b is the celtic gene right? I can't keep up with the race experts from america
Eitherway, its true that Basque and Galicia are the most "celtic" but even R1b can get tanned if they stay long enough in the south right ?

Oh fug :DDDDD

My male lineage is all German and I have a German surname (which literally means "moor") but I'm R1b.

Have I been secretly iber the whole time? :DDDDDD

R1b is Western European gene, i1 is Germanic gene, Italians romans and Greeks were and are r1b

>The old Portuguese flag is actually the modern day Finnish flag

Interesting

No shit distance creates dialects.

Iberians were 100% r1b.

There are entirely different languages in those regions you nimrod.

Also, it's hard to tell German and French people apart by appearance, but that doesn't mean they're the same country.

You retard, none of those are different "languages" anymorw than Scottish English or Australian English is a different language, it's all dialects of Vulgar Latin, and anyways 100% of peninsula speaks standard ibero romance Spanish.

It is not hard to tell apart Germans from French, you can't tell apart any of the Iberian people without foreign admixture because it's the same people.

AMERICANS GET OUUUUTTTTT

In the videos they're speaking Spanish, yes, but Galician, Catalan, Basque are COMPLETELY different. And you'd have to be a moron to say Catalan is a dialect of Spanish.

I have a Catalan friend who gets approached in French when she goes elsewhere in Spain.

a fucking leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=j0ZygrPsCpY&list=PLScW4J8grLdMZqirXR4bv0EFkevuyQ7qR&index=15

im not talking about the regional languages, and keep in mind that everyone knows spanish besides their regional language in spain. i was just referring to the accent.
Galician and Catalan are real languages despite being derived from Vulgar Latin. And Basque is specially different.

Did you mean to post that red hot chili pepper song or was that a mistake because I'm confused

Galician is not a real language, it was invented by Jews in 1900s.

Basque is an invented language to fuel Jews divide et impera

Iberians are a singular people with no purpose for division, nothing is lost from unification and unification grants more power and so it was good.

You have less people

and yess it was a mistake.

You clearly do not understand.

basque is older than Spain itself
Galician was born at the same time than Spanish, and was the first written language in the peninsula.

No racial genes are lost from unification and thus for the good of rthe race it should be one.

Basque is not a real language, it was created recently, nor does language neccistate nation, I could speak anything I will steal be me, my sister could speak anything she would still be my sister, what is the purpose of the state if not to serve the race?

What

Cute pupper.