Pic slightly related

Pic slightly related

Got attacked by psycho low life on the freeway with my wife and kids crying hysterically in the car

revenge required, rolls 66 decides what I do when we find this scumbag

hoping any Sup Forumsrother's may have access to a NSW Australian numberplate database or something to track down this digusting human beings address

Will post beautiful revenge pics and keep my Sup Forumsro's updated

REGO PLATES: CMR - 76D

bump

rolling for forgiveness

tie him up. give him some psychedelic. start crushing bodyparts until he is ded.

rolling

also just molatov his car or house

and is that the guy that attacked you?

Rolling, fuck his dog

Bump. Prison will be the best revenge.

initially was just gonna molatov car or house but thought i'd let Sup Forums decide

Not guy that attacked us similar looking though

cum into the barrel of his gun then shoot him down up his asshole, making him a faggot for guzzling your led-cum

cut his head off

>may have access to a NSW Australian numberplate database
I know a few policemen in a different state but they usually have shared access. they've cracked down pretty hard on personal access of the databases though, I'll need a good reason.

kill your family, chope them up and send it to him saying "if i want the job done correctly i have to do it my self"

i live in vic and you can just go on the vicroads website and type in the rego and itll come up with a bunch of data, find the equivalent for nsw and look it up it might give you some info, and if you have his number plate hire a private investigator or something to track him down

if you've got his plate number you could have put in a report to the police and let them handle it.

I'm filing a report now with the NSW police with screenshots of this thread. if anything happens to him now, Sup Forums ip records will be subpoenaed and your crime will be considered premeditated.

good luck faggot.

You did something stupid
Some cunt called you on it
You bitched out like the fag you are

If you had legal recourse you would have reported the incident to the police, you didn't because you probably did something to provoke him.

Also, buy a fucking dashcam

Hey OP. Vicfag here so cant help with plates sorry. Some ice head by the sounds of it, What he do?

Called police immediately, They said there's nothing we can do if you didn't get it on camera and ofcourse I didn't have it on camera my concern was for the safety of my family so I couldn't record these atrocities.
Don't own a dashcam either.

sounds like you need to man up and take matters into your own hands, go heisenberg mode and sprinkle risin in all his coffee mugs

tfw psycho from your story browses /b
tfw he has your liscence pl8 too
tfw he wasn't going to pursue this further until reading this
prepare your anus?

So you felt safe while with your wife and kids and acted cool, but some guy was not having any of your shit and showed your family what a coward you really are? Your family crying because they relied on your protection and then they could feel your fear? I mean bro it's not his fault that you're a bitch.
Even now you dont have the balls to face him and want to cowardly throw a molotov on his car while he's sleeping or something... that wont restore your dignity you retard. He humiliated you in front of your wife and children. You really need to man the fuck up or your wife will probably leave you since she knows you are a bitch now.

HA!

Balls to you

just molatov it
you will want to do something you can do quickly and get away quickly from so ya dont get busted

Piss off troll

Wife and kids begging me to stop following him, would have been more then happy to confront if I didn't have to consider them first.

What kind of car?

It was a big white 4WD, after he overtook me he kept slamming his brakes on to try and get me to run up the back of him

Roll

Just let it go man, jesus, does it really affect you that much?

awww, look a knowitallcomedian

Go fuck yourself.

WHAT CUNT I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN NEXT

69 ROLLS FOR THIS FAGS DEATH

Troll harder cunt

Tie him to the drivers seat of his car on a desolate highway with his pillow waifu and cum sock and put a ruger in his mouth.

Roll 69 for guillotine!

cut off his fingers and toes, solder wounds shut so he won't bleed to death

then hands and feet, cut them off and burn them shut with blow torch

then again at the knees and elbows

then the remains of his limbs

do his dick and balls too

take your time, enjoy it

cut out his tongue, cut off his ears and nose, eyelids, lips, teeth, nothing that will kill him

drive his still-breathing torso and head to middle of nowhere and leave him, along with his body parts

>
>WHAT CUNT I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN NEXT
>
>69 ROLLS FOR THIS FAGS DEATH

>The only rational reply
>Faggots call it bait

>samefag
Fuck off

Not realising that he'll be dead from shock long before this.

Rolling

roll

Rollerino.

Just move to a better country.

what did you do OP? surely you instigated it somehow, no matter how trivial. did you cut him off or something? and he overreacted? did he look like he lifts weights? he was probably on roids

What's it like to be a disarmed faggot not able to defend your family?

must suck for sure. come to america OP, we need white families

bait or retarded

How you gonna follow someone till they stop and bash them in front of your already traumatised wife and kids... get out more and realise this has nothing to do with your own inner self hatred of the bitch made men you are, stop making me repeat myself

who said anything about following some faggot and acting like a road rage faggot yourself?

OP didnt even explain what happened, because as usual, he is a cock sucking faggot. so we have no context or facts on what took place.

in my mind, i am imagining some faggot tailgating the car or some shit and waving a gun. but i have no idea wtf actually happened since OP is a cocksucking faggot. sage this thread

All I can russle up myself
part1

part2