So exactly how many hearts does she have?

>Waller destroys one by stabbing it
>Harley Quinn cuts one out of her chest
>Flagg crushes one with his hands

and what does it matter if her brother can just keep her going with his powers?

and why am I even bothering trying to sort this shit out?

Wtf! I hate Suicide squad now.

heartless bitch

Im quite sure youre over counting, but does it really matter?

It's magic, we ain't gotta explain shit.

>stupid nigger bitch keeps the statue of her brother just laying around on a bathroom shelf when she knows these things contain demons

It's fucking magic that they made it look like she has tits.

Those were all the same heart you dense motherfucker. Waller didn't destroy the heart when she stabbed it, and Flagg got the heart from Harley.

She has ONE heart.

Waller had it. She stabbed it but it was still intact. Enchantress retrieved it when she captured Waller. Enchantress changing forms is evidence of her getting her heart back and starting up the machine which couldn't be finished without her full power returned to her. Flagg received the heart that was cut out of Enchantress which depowered her. How is this so difficult to understand. I bet all the hate towards this movie is from ADHD retards not being able to pay attention to the plot.

ITT: OP doesn't even have the attention span to focus on a funny books movie, reserves the right to noisily criticize it anyway.

>So exactly how many hearts does she have?

She has mine.

Swamp witch is my waifu.
Dancing princess can fuck off

It wasnt that shit, but how is being good at boomerangs a power

maybe if they had explained this in a flashback in the style of a music video I would've understood

How can u be this stupid. I bet you thought it was a plothole too.

>how many hearts does she have?
are u dumb?

huhuh u u da fluubby bubby duurrr

If she told you to lick her pits and soles to gain a wish would you do it?

I fucking love how these DC films are made for some of the dumbest people on this Earth - films where they spell out EVERYTHING so as not to confuse their dumb-fucking-fans - and the fanboys STILL don't fucking get the simplest of things.

None. She is a woman.

>DC films

You mean 99% of films and tv. People say they hate sledgehammer plots, but if something isn't spelled out down the finest detail, they throw a hissy fit.

I been robbin mutha fuckas since the slave ships

Cara Delevingne? None, obviously.

Is this a meme now pretending not to understand Suicide Squad; its not fucking complicated.

>this is why Im addicted to Sup Forums

The movie is still garbage, but yeah OP is a retard

>Expecting a nigra not to be a stupid nigger.

Id beg to do it for free. Can I lick her asshole too?

This was one of the problems I had with the reviews of Suicide Squad. Many of the reviews I read focused on the "incomprehensible plot" as a weakness of the film.
There were many weaknesses in the film, most strikingly the poor editing and obvious inappropriate cuts, removal of backstory from most of the characters and shifting focus from the ensemble and Joker to Deadshot and Harley. There are more problems of course, but when many of the extremely poor reviews are lambasting the movie for the plot being difficult to follow, it just makes me feel as though the reviewers are asking for movies to be dumbed down and to leave nothing to context or interpretation.

I thought it was 10/10 besides forced nigger lead character.

Dead shots a nigger and only problem with the movie.

Well you get one wish so you can use it on that

How did Harley get a cell phone

There's a scene where a guard slips it to her in a scuffle.

lol

it's more egregious because there is no scuffle.

they're wheeling her away and he just walks along side her, hands her the phone, and says, "It's from Joker" and no one notices apparently

then later, flagg, sitting across from her in the helicopter apparently doesn't notice her using it

ridiculous

waller was always a black woman

He means Deadshot.