YOU'RE BROWSING Sup Forums THE WORST BOARD ON Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE BROWSING Sup Forums THE WORST BOARD ON Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9fqFhsB7URM
youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m
youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

season 4 when

WHERE MY BROTENDOS AT???

Best board. I know you love my show and I love this board. :) x

>this is what reddit actually believes

It's what everyone who has frequented other boards knows, Sup Forums is Sup Forums2.0

BIRD

Sup Forums is the public toilet of boards you meme loving Sup Forums crossposter faggot

No it's not.

You're being so narcoleptic right now.

sup simple simon

Sup Forums is the board of life's losers, line up and accept your reality faggots.

That's /r9k/ Sup Forums then Sup Forums in that order.

that's Sup Forums

pretty sick of seeing this dumb, unfunny niggers face nearly every day

Questlove you're not in the house

>Barely ever smoke weed
>Get really stoned at a friends house
>Watch this for the first time
>Laugh extremely hard throughout the entire thing
>Watch it sober
>Still pretty good
DUDE WEED LMAO
Really though this type of sensory overload RANDOM shit is catering extremely hard to stoners.

UP

Not even close, at least they don't meme 24/7

I come to Sup Forums exclusively to shitpost

Well, they just shout about Jews and blacks 24/7.

>Sup Forums used ot unironically like eric andre

>I come to Sup Forums for serious discussion

when will old grown ups leave?

It's been on for a couple of weeks Num Nuts*
*Num Nuts has not been used by anyone born after 1989

Hello, Sup Forums speaking here. I still unironically like good ol' Andre.

Memes, Sup Forums.

which one of you posted this comic about a guy fucking a tranny in the dickgirl general

i want more plz

Yeah but they at least do research, most of the other boards do what they do only replace blacks with whites and Jews with Christians.

Sup Forums is pretty bad but it's not quite as bad as Sup Forums

you clearly haven't been on Sup Forums

Me too. I don't want to shitpost on my main board, so I just come here when I get the urge.

Plus, it's hilarious how hard Sup Forums spergs out when it comes to capeshit.

Sup Forums still unironically likes eric andre tho

>Yeah but they at least do research

But there's actually weight behind those memes and attacks if you look at their claims and sources objectively

Just follow the jews throughout history while questioning their narrative and you see the destruction caused by their international group of parasites.

Their greed is used for evil, not just for itself for nothing.

I used to be in it a lot, the Jew/black hate is about as common as blacked threads are here

They meme very well actually

Only the invaders from reddit do.

I mean there is a lot of truth to the big memes on Sup Forums like the holohoax, jews, muslims, blacks and government corruption. It's just all buried under shit and you have to sift through it

See their destruction by manipulative propaganda-spreading images filled with lies?

Literally anyone who ACTUALLY does his research BTFOs the kind of images like the one you posted each and every time.
But it doesn't matter, because guess what? Sup Forums only cares about their constructed narrative and will bend anything and everything to fit it.

Are you serious?

You can look up these memes I am posting, I have verified them all

Duh there are fake ones but that doesn't make all of then fake you idiot.

Sup Forumsfags complaining about Jews is literally no different than niggers complaining about whites but instead of DA WHITE MAN KEEPIN ME DOWN its DA JEW MAN KEEPIN ME DOWN.
Go ahead and prove me wrong. Literally no Sup Forumsfag ever has. I would happily hate the Jews as much as I hate niggers if someone could provide solid facts as to why they are shit and not memes and quotes from people who clearly hate Jews.

What do you actually think you mean by posting a Jewish writer say his fellow Jewish men deserve the fury of their persecutors?

implying they aren't deliberately made by shills to mislead and obscure the true redpills

woah... the red pill... truly... never ends...

Hello, Sam.

Their level of arrogance in the way they openly talk about ruling and enslaving the non-jews. Once you convince the world 6 million jews got gassed to death in the holocaust you realize you have mind control over the goyim.
youtube.com/watch?v=9fqFhsB7URM

eric andre here, youre all a bunch of fucking cocksuckers.
you dont know SHIT about anything at all

I love Sup Forums but it is absolute cancer, not only is almost every thread filled with meme replies but there are entire threads that are just memes

i wonder who could be behind this post

Nah just people who like him do

youtube.com/watch?v=mNiqpBNE9ik&t=11m

There are some huge differences and some definite similarities but you clearly don't want to hear them judging by your post.

Sup Forums is a puppet state of Sup Forums now

This

Conspiracy disinformation

Psyops distraction and discreditting

Just learn about psychological warfsre for a week in pol threads and you'll understand how to suppress ideas in a population

Redpill me then big guy, I'm ready and willing.
I'm not watching some fucking 13 minute video of a liberal faggot smelling his own farts. Paraphrase how it proves that all Jews are vermin if you'd like.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

I editted it with the link you braindead fuckbag

I was going to redpill you but jesus christ are you going to need to be spoonfed like a 16 year old?

Sup Forums doesn't really give a fuck about Sup Forums if anyone has influence on Sup Forums it's /r9k/ users

>but they at least do research

nice containment thread

My bad, clicked the embed link. Calm down faggot.
Anyway, what's wrong with what he's saying exactly? Sounds like typical lilberal trite but it seems to me like he's saying.
>hey white trash trumpfags, america doesn't belong to just you, there's other people to think about
Jon Stewart is a cunt but I don't see how some liberal faggot spouting off is ANY sort of EYE OPENING REDPILL TO THE JEWISH AGENDA.
What I want is hard facts and statistics, like the shit that ties niggers to higher crime rates, lower test scores etc. That PROVES beyond any doubt that they are inferior to everyone else in pretty much every way. Give me THAT but against the Jews. Liberal rhetoric bullshit means nothing because many non-Jews are Liberals.

i agree, it's those fucks at /r9k/
Sup Forums is a friendly board

>Num Nuts
>generation z babbies in charge of knowing pre-00s slang

It's not num nuts, it's NUMB nuts.

shut the fuck up bitch

>other boards on Sup Forums are liberal
Is Sup Forums this delusional?

Gun control is an easy place to start once you realize they don't give a fuck about lowering a declining murder rate

if people would just be more tolerant of other people's cultures we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place...

Blacks have been used by jews significantly in the past

It was pretty much (((slavery))) in america before the civil war

better than world peace at least

Blacks carry the "2R allele" at a significantly higher frequency than whites and infinitely more frequent than asians which is heavily correlated to violent crime

Blacks are the crime in america followed by latinos, NOT the hundred people shot by media propagandized school shooters that are literally irrelevent

Part of the 1% is evil

Guess which part that disproportionately is?

>thread turns in to a Sup Forums shitfest
for all the hate you faggots have for immigrants one would think you wouldn't infest other boards with your shit culture and and immigrate to them
you have your containment board for a reason

Everything media related is so jewish I could write a talmud if I just ranted off random shit dominated by guys like cuckerberg and kikebook

why does jon stewart always look like hes just been pulled out of a hole by navy seals?

I appreciate you guys actually trying to give me real shit and not memes. But you do understand that the Jews are extremely EXTREMELY prone to arguing with each other and having extremely differing opinions? I see lots of Non-Jews campaigning for gun control and as for the Slave Ships I don't really give a fucking because niggers enslaved niggers before anyone else did.
See shit like this is indefinite proof of black inferiority and there's mountains of evidence to support it.
What if Jews are just really smart people and excel at what they do? Is that possible?

This isn't normal history

2000-2050

Is going to be one of those periods where people ask "how did shit get so bad so fast with so much freedom, so much resources and so much opportunity?"

It's like textbook roman empire collapse all over again from the debt to the foreigners to the FEMINISM

Hopefully he is being waterboarded and gassed

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Look at the diverse group called "the jews" and where they are.

Israel. Jew York. Hollywood. And international billionaires like soros etc. The only things they agree upon are jewish supremacy and nepotism. The problem is that when you combine that with a kind of evil Talmudic morality and unrestricted greed to accomplish abrahamic prophecies you get a cancer of parasites called jews.

They don't have a secret network they all communicate by or anything but it's more like if all white people agreed they were slowly trying to genocide niggers. The difference is that white people OBVIOUSLY arent the genocidal type because no only are shitskin parts of the world booming but shitskin parts of white countries are booming

>what if the jews are just smart and excel
They are not stupid and this is irrelevent

Its not jealousy of the resources, idgaf if jews were all of the billionaires if they were empathetic great leaders. The problem is that at their core they have always been a nationless parasitic self serving people. Those people when put in power are like the angry virgin who now has a machine gun outside the sorority party. They are not good people, that is the problem. The wealth is just what they use to be effective evil people. Many blacks are examples of ineffective evil people. They ruin everything for themselves but all they get is 2 victims, a chest full of lead and a viral youtube video

You cunts actually proved this is the worst board in all of Sup Forums.

Also Eric Andre is BOTH A NIGGER AND A JEW oy vey

The double wammy

Can we build a gas chamber with a tree and a rope inside it?

I guess Sup Forums succeeds at one thing at least.