Great ass. Fucking psycho.

which concerts?
what does Latina butt smell like?

I jerked off to Salma Hayek once

Loud, obnoxious, dumb

But that's because I'm related to them, not because I've dated them

even though she's 50, I still want her to grind on my face

Nice asses and bodies, bad faces.

By far the biggest pains in the ass. Not worth the trouble. If you can, fuck and move on.

I think they have great faces

The nastiest GODDAMN pussy you'll ever eat in your life. Those bitches come straight out the shower tasting like battery acid. protip: make a dental appointent first cuz you gonna get cavities

I ate out a Latina the other day and she tasted good

Do you actually find white pussy to taste different?

My waifu is white, blonde hair blue eyes and she tastes like a rainbow. Latinas taste like the poor trash they live in

I doubt you've even seen a pussy in real life

when it comes to eating pussy in general, does anyone else find that it tastes really good until the juices from inside start flowing out?

Best sex of my life was with a Brazilian girl back in high school.

Best ass, great at giving head, rode dick like a pro.

Ah yes, Brazilian ayesss

Best blowjobs by far. Horrible pussy stink. Like hot garbage. Pussy isn't amazing anyway but Latina pussy is the worst I've been in contact with.
Fucking was always around the same. Average vagina depth and width. Nothing so tight it was worth getting excited about but also not too loose by any means.

My experience was awesome. She sucked like a champ, had such a tasty little snatch and kept begging for more cock. 10/10 would recommend.

lol I used to do this too. Made her take a shower with me before sex like it was something I was into. I stealthily scrubbed that cunt as best I could. Took her right out into the room and stuck my face between her legs, it was like rotten food or something. I just thought she was on some kind of medication that was fucking with her.

They will love you with a literal insane passion, cook for you, fuck you like crazy, then cut open your hand and drink your blood.

Source: Life.

I've been with two Latinas and their pussies smelled really good

fun to fuck, more dramatic than any other female race.

honestly wouldnt date one for very long.

my ex 14yo girlfriend had the same pussy flavour

latina toes smell so fucking good

I want one of those then. Shit. Nothing is bad about them except that smell and the lack of anything intelligent to discuss. But if it's just a fuck buddy anyway, that second part isn't important.

Both of these chicks are very intelligent, I got along with them very well but for now at least we've parted ways unfortunately

Anyone have any luck with the white Latin girls? I see them all over Miami, but they will not even talk to Gringos. This one is Costa Rican.

autist

They need Windex and Lemon Pledge and if you ask them any questions in English they usually reply, no.

>I ate out a Latina the other day and she tasted good

you fucking lying cunt, keep it real for fucks sake

best kek of the day

no I'm serious. it had a nice light tangy taste

great fuck. actually about to marry one. no ragrets

They're typically fairly easy to fuck. Just flash a little cash. But don't marry them. They maybe loyal as a dog, but they have the intelligence of a dog, too. and they get REALLY fat once they hit 30. They age like milk, going to shit fairly quick.

Tall white dude living in socal

They love me so I love them. Plus they are usually Christian (good morals) but down to blaze (at least the milfs)

I think most Hispanics chicks are down to smoke weed

I want a Latina to sit on my face so badly