Did I fuck up? Could have gotten with her but came on too strong. Worth pursuing or nah? Pic related

Did I fuck up? Could have gotten with her but came on too strong. Worth pursuing or nah? Pic related.

Worth pursuing. Quietly, calmly, and she'll be all yours.

Pursuing would be the very definition of coming on too strong

Give it at least a week, but no more than 2 weeks, and then casually hit her up and appologize

We kinda need to know what happened user, in detail

OP here:
She invited me to a party at her house. I was wasted beyond belief and misreading signals I guess. Went into her room to m/o and then tried to take her top off. She wasn't into cause she said friends might walk in. Spent the night trying to kiss her more but she kept avoiding me. Tried to kiss her goodnight and she cheeked me.

Yeah, you ruined it.

Kek this. /thread

OP here again:
If it makes price of pursuit more worthy, consider that she has giant perfect breasts. I can't even find pics online cause she never shows them off but IRL when you're not looking at her eyes, you're staring at her melons.

Oldfag here... Dude, wtf are you guys doing to your women? I'm not normally into this type of stuff, but I started talking to this 18 year old chick and the shit she says that guys her age do is beyond ridiculous. It's crazy too, cause I would have normally thought I would wanna smash an 18 year old for sure, but I kinda just feel bad for her. Like, it's soooooo easy to bang chicks when they are this young if you show some restraint.

>oldfag here

Stopped reading after that. Made me kek too hard. Almost coughed up a reason to give a fuck

Cool story bro.

no faggot trap could ever be this beautiful.

Idk what women were like in your day and age, but now they're not exactly pillars of modesty and chastity.

how long have you been waiting to impart that little bit of wisdom mate?

>
>>oldfag here
>
>Stopped reading after that. Made me kek too hard. Almost coughed up a reason to give a fuck

Dubs confirm killing that user

It's not about how the women are its literally about how the dudes are. Like if you actually DON'T fuck a chick or try not to fuck a chick for at least the first 3 times you can literally manage to maintain a regular fuck buddy. Like because I haven't crossed that line with this chick, she's insanely impressed that I'm not just using her. She's literally ready to be my sex doll for as long as I want her to without as much as even pulling my dick out. Whats so hard to understand here?

Just the last few days after meeting this chick. I mean it really is an eye opener.

satan trips

I'm not usually that forward. In fact, I'm a timid fag most of the time. Just too much liquid courage and don't know how to go about fixing this.

get over it go out with somebody else

Hint:

She's actually fucking Jamal

Tell her that asshole. Oldfag here again, tell her you want to make it up to her by taking her out. And don't try and fuck her for at least 3 dates. I wouldn't even try and kiss her for 3 dates. Act like you've got no chance and that will keep you calm and collected... I mean if an opportunity arises jump on it, but chill out. Treat her like a person.. and before you know it she will forget what kind of stupid shit you pulled. Less is more bro.

lol Even if she was I don't give 2 fucks. lol. I'm focused on making that money bro... its just nice to dip into your world and fuck one of those 18 year olds. She told me yesterday it was nice to date a real man. I laughed out loud literally. I was like wtf are these dudes doing to you poor girls. Its literally all easy to fuck 18 year olds. I love it. Don't get married fags, its not worth it.

I'll try that once she starts responding to my texts kek