watchersonthewall.com/variety-new-roles-cast-game-of-thrones-season-7/
twitter.com/variety/status/765967894559678465
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Bobby B.

... I miss him

youtube.com/watch?v=b1cKWUdE2HA

>youtube.com/watch?v=Lgv--_NN-jo
>Liam Cunningham voices the Eastern Lands content update in Runescape

This is bizarre, tbeh. Although I play Runescape, I still can't help but think it's a dead mmo that has no appeal to anyone who doesn't play it already, so to have an actual cinematic trailer for content, voiced by someone who is now well known, just feels... off.

>He's good. He's VERY good.

What did he mean by this?

So ... Just how underwhelming was the resurrection in the show?

So much so that the writers pretended that it never happened by having none of the characters address it.

Pretty underwhelming. I think they played fair though, cosidering the scene where Beric Dondarrion was resurrected was nothing special and didn't require a sacrifice either.

How they handled it after is horrible though.
>Jon isn't changed in any way
>Not even Sansa cares about his experience enough to ask
>Wildlings just shrug it off
>The night watch shrugs it off
>None of the Northern lords question why Jon apparently deserted from the NW, they just hand him over a crown

His death was just a cliffhanger and a technicality they used to get him out of the NW.

>okay so there's no way jon can storm winterfell with the wildling army, so how do we make him win?
>uh i guess ramsey comes out and meets him in open battle or something?
>GENIUS

>Jon isn't changed in any way

If Winds comes out and Jon isn't dramatically changed either, I trust you guys are gonna call Fat Man out on this as well, right? I mean, from the theories i've read I'm sure George has his loophole planned of Jon being inside Ghost like Varamyr and Melisandre reviving the body to allow his spirit to return to the body without being "chipped away" like Beric/Stoneheart, but if the end result is the same as the show and Jon is the same guy then why does it matter? Maybe he'll be a bit more "wild" having spent so much time in Ghost and maybe he'll be able to get across more how his thought process changed from his POV. but I'm willing to bet that's about it and it's still ultimately an excuse to get his story out of the watch.

I know he's criticized Gandalf the White so not changing Jon would make him sound like a hypocrite, but what's funny is he doesn't even want to confirm Jon "died" in the books which is suspect. Maybe because he thinks if he treats Jon's last chapter more like a "near miss" like the Tyrion and Davos chapters, he won't be criticized when he brings him back the same but i'm certain nothing too dramatic will change about him or it would cheapen the rest of his story when it comes time to learn his parentage.

I agree that the handling of people's reaction to him being resurrected is complete bullshit and should be far better in the books, though.

>His death was just a cliffhanger and a technicality they used to get him out of the NW.
so, same as the books then?

What did she mean by this?

>I trust you guys are gonna call Fat Man out on this as well, right?
I will, because that's bullshit.
>Jon being inside Ghost
The second life chips away at the mind as much as the resurrection, so I don't see how GRRM could use that as a loophole. Hell, just plain old skin changing can change people over time.

Speaking of resurrection in the show.
>No one even thinks to ask Mel about helping Rickon, an 11 year old boy Jon rek'd his plan to try to save

You read TWOW? Tell me how the battle of ice goes. Also, does Aegon take over KL by the end of it? And how do Jaime and Brienne get out of the mess they ended up in?

She doesnt like stalkers, especially (((you)))

This was fucking stupid tbqhafwyf

I like bearloli to I want her to suck my black dick

She is a good match to sweetrobin, that brat should get a good dicking from him

>The young bear the queen in the north

She would not last one season, CIA will kill her and Jorah will be the sole heir to House Mormont

>daily reminder she would make a good prostitute in KL
quote provided by CIA

>tfw no loli girl to support your claim to the Iron Throne
why live?

Ugh what an ugly body
*pukes*

>Sarah

What did she mean by this?

NEWS

watchersonthewall.com/variety-new-roles-cast-game-of-thrones-season-7/

IS ONE OF THEM JON CON? This sounds like Griff crew

LsH and Beric both came back all fucked up. Grrm wont pussy put of changing Jon up

I just read the winds of the winter

ask me anything

Stupid bitch.
>Hurrr House Mormont supported the starks instead of sitting back like the others.
>Gave Jon and Sansa shit and almost passed if not for davos telling WW stories
Shes an Olly tier character with one gimmick of being an annoying sassy twat

This thread has been visited by her grace Margaery of house Tyrell, A.K.A THE Queen. Blessing and happiness shall come only if you said:

'Bless you Queen Margaery'

>"TRUE" Queen

'Bless you Queen Margaery'

Who died, senpai?

Anybody have that twitter pic or something where Martin calls medieval chinks barbarians?

>lord in his late 20s with Kings Landing style accent

AEGON HAS BEEN FOUND
ALL OF GRIFF CREW IS IN THIS CASTING WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

Dont get your hopes up. Remember how last year there was a casting call for Fletcher who gives a stirring speech that changes alliances? Yeah look at how that was on the show in truth lol

>implying he is dead
Show me the body

who did it end up being?

blown up along with the sept of baelor

Bran

How is she a good match
She brings very little to the table

>he still hasn't flown once

this, tbqh

is best

Manderly in episode 10 saying we should have followed you (jon) and that he avenged the red wedding after Female Olly sasses him and the other lords

Based Blackfish.
Was his the most pointless death ever?

Warrior, in the 35 – 45 age range. The character is a tough-looking bruiser with the attack skills of a pit bull, and the actor needs to be great at fighting. He has a “considerable” amount of dialogue as well. It’s described as an “excellent part for a top-end actor.” Helpful clues in the description? We know it’s not a Dothraki character as the actor for the role is required to be white, and they’re asking for a neutral and non-posh English accent. This role is currently scheduled to shoot across October.

Its a tossup between him, Stannis, mance or barristan for me.

accurate

Stannis and Mance didn't have pointless deaths. Especially Mance.

Barristan is the definition of pointless. It was just to give little Dink more screen time.

Young Lord in his late 20’s. He’s a tall, handsome young lord, and the show is looking for a white actor who uses the RP accent. He’s scheduled to shoot in the week commencing September 20th.

Rhaegar in the tourney flashback

>His death was just a cliffhanger and a technicality they used to get him out of the NW.

Duh.

twitter.com/variety/status/765967894559678465

>I mean she could run with Littlefinger and become kind of like a villain, sadistic, I dunno, but then she could also team up with her brother Jon. I've actually just got the scripts for 7 so I don't wanna say too much because I'll probably end up slipping some truths out.

So if she has read the scripts, it's interesting that she'll expand on teaming up with Littlefinger by saying she could become a villain and sadistic, but stop right at saying she could team up with Jon before saying she has the scripts and doesn't wanna slip some truths.

But there is a chance she hasn't read the scripts since she only says she got them and not just read them and slipping some truths may just mean she thinks she could end up correctly speculating and in hindsight seem to be spoiling shit since she would've had the scripts and could've read them.

How is /got/ more dead than ever when we just got the new casting list? Their is so much speculation to be had.

good posts

>new casting list

Where?

I honestly don't know.

Maybe the show is beyond the books now so we don't know who any of the characters could be?

Like Fletcher based on the casting last year was obviously Lord Manderly since he had to be fat and was a Northern Lord who gives a speech.

You had someone who was clearly Smalljon, and you had dudes that match the Brotherhood.

Not so with these casting calls

Here General, in the age range 40 – 55. He’s a senior military officer, and they’re looking for a white actor who uses the British RP accent. The actor is needed for the week of September 6th.

Priest, in his 60’s. He’s a venerable priest with moral authority and gravitas. The show is seeking a white actor, using an RP accent, with characterful face for this part. He’s scheduled to shoot one week, from September 22nd.

Warrior, in the 35 – 45 age range. The character is a tough-looking bruiser with the attack skills of a pit bull, and the actor needs to be great at fighting. He has a “considerable” amount of dialogue as well. It’s described as an “excellent part for a top-end actor.” Helpful clues in the description? We know it’s not a Dothraki character as the actor for the role is required to be white, and they’re asking for a neutral and non-posh English accent. This role is currently scheduled to shoot across October.

Gate Guard, in his 20’s. The character is described as a “Confident, characterful, straight-talking Northern lad with a great face to play across a very excellent series of scenes.” They’re looking someone with wit, timing, and charisma. He’s currently scheduled to film between mid-October and mid-November.

Continued:

City Guard, in his 30’s. The show is casting for a city guard who intercepts a suspicious-looking person on his nightly patrol. They require an RP accent for this one. He’s set to shoot for a week in mid-October.

Merchant, in his 40’s. The merchant appears at an inn during a busy evening. They’re seeking a character actor, for a non-combatant role. His appearance is more open, including ethnicity/race. That suggests a character appearing somewhere in Essos- or a place we’ve never been before, since Daenerys is now on the move. This part is scheduled to shoot the first week of November.

Lovely Lady. Ah yes, what would Game of Thrones be without its courtesans and nudity. The show is casting for an attractive young courtesan who is sure of her own mind. It’s described as a “good speaking part” and casting notes that full nudity is required for the role. Similar to the merchant, the lovely lady’s physical appearance is open, indicating this role is for somewhere on Essos, or at a new location. She’s scheduled to shoot for one week in early October.

Young Lord in his late 20’s. He’s a tall, handsome young lord, and the show is looking for a white actor who uses the RP accent. He’s scheduled to shoot in the week commencing September 20th.

Lieutenant, in his 20’s. The character is described as an athletic, physically fit, and disciplined warrior. Appearance-wise, they’re looking for someone not white, with Middle Eastern descent mentioned. This bears the hallmarks of a Dothraki character description. He’s set to shoot several days across three weeks, between mid-September and mid-November.

>General, in the age range 40 – 55. He’s a senior military officer, and they’re looking for a white actor who uses the British RP accent. The actor is needed for the week of September 6th.
JONCON

He's cut, you have to accept it.

Aegon's not gonna show up, Joncon isn't gonna show up.

That general will probably be some Lannister guy as Cersei and Jaime plan out their defense and offense.

Dany could pick up the Golden Company on her way to Westeros. They don't need to use Aegon. Davos mentioned them but they never said Stannis actually hired them they just mentioned the storm crows.

I don't think Jaime will be helping Cercei anymore after the explosion and death of Tommen so maybe one of these guys is the new head of the Lannister army.

>tfw no mance pov

Why would they make a Stormlord have a British accent, it's basically Germany.

I miss Roose

>pick up another army
>this time randomly

Why? She doesn't need sellswords and she already has dedicated Dothraki and allies in Westeros.

KITNJSYK

>TWOW is never coming out
Kill me.
I'd honestly be happy with a "Princess and the Queen" styled, dry, fictional history novella summarizing TWOW and ADOS from GRRM. I'd be fucking ecstatic.

Because I want JonCon.

Also HBO loves gays and all of them are dead

IKR? IJLHSM

>loves gays
>Loras was turned into a superfag and died after apologizing for being a slut and a fag

lol no

I legitametitely want to cut myself thinking of the series only being finished by those two hacks with their fanfic shite.

>ruining the chance to keep him dead most of the season, after a failed resurection
>sansa grows and learns to lead the people and gather an army
>melly getting more and more sad
>makes the choice to pull jon's body from the secret freezer where she stashed it
>revelation of Bran taking place as Melly gives in and decides to burn the body. The fire rises as bran hears Lyana wispering and Jon's body begins to move and rise from the fire.

why guys? why?

D&D didn't go full homophobe until the show was such a big hit that HBO couldn't interfere anymore.

>Sansa
>growing into a proper leader and gathering an army

Fuck off.

Without Jon the Wildlings aren't gonna follow Sansa and Edd's not gonna be able to get the Watch involved to protect her. At best she'd either hop on Petyr's cock when he comes offering the Vale, or flee Westeros.

I hope she does end up being LF's evil little cock sleeve. Tumblr outrage is the only enjoyment the show can give me at this point.

They made Loras a super fag along with Renly since season 1.

Margaery even suggests getting Loras involved so he can get hard enough to fuck and finish inside her.

D&D learned their lesson after the Sansa rape. Don't piss off tumblr and feminists.

Even if she fucks Littlefinger in the books, it won't happen in the show.

I think they might do it, as long as she's "empowered" AKA sadistic, violent, snarky, and/or homicidal.

I could see them adding JonCon to Dany's team since they are likely doing a Rhaegar flashback

>adding JonCon to Dany's team

In the books, GRRM just needs to have it make sense. It's fine if he remains more or less the same provided it's actually thoroughly addressed, unlike the show where they forget about it in an episode.

Even if Jon is changed people around him are. That dude come back from the dead. In the they just forgot about that.

Why does she make my dick HARD

Well, that was actually explained quite well in the show
>We can just wait them out, can we?
>No, our hold on the North is still weak, if we just wait them out we will appear to be weak ourselves
>If we however destroy them in the field we can show the North that House Bolton is a force to be reckoned with
I think that more or less the same happens in the books, as Roose Bolton sends out the Manderly's and the Freys to fight the Mannis

>Young Lord in his late 20’s. He’s a tall, handsome young lord

D A R K S T A R
A
R
K
S
T
A
R

>Priest

What do they need that for? Cersei isn't particularly religious.

Will more casting calls be coming out or is this it?

Not if she's doing it through a man's manipulations, cause that still makes her a victim and not a strong empowered woman in her own right

>Dornishman
>RP Accent
It's going to be Aegon

When the realm finds the truth about Jon Snow how many more people will try to kill him? How many will come from Cersei? Will Dany try to get rid of him?

What will Jon's reaction be to truth? Will he hate Ned? How sad will he be that he has no siblings? Will he seek revenge for his dead family? Will he somewhat interested in his Targ heritage? Will he try to protect Dany since she's the closest family he's got left?

I've noticed less overall Branfags and lots of Finn threads popping up. Is he the new Isaac?

Why does he look like the child version of Shelly Duval?

YOU SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE FUCKING MOUTH! THERE IS ONLY ONE ISAAC!

There will never be another Isaac. Get this down syndrome babby out of here.

No, but Long Live the Hard Wolf just the same.

Cast her