L O N D O N

Less than 24 hours after the election of London's first Muslim mayor

youtube.com/watch?v=cLc8saJYeVU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMsU9Ex-kJY
youtube.com/watch?v=PBtct-z9JS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well it isn't exactly illegal to burn flags. So... What's the problem here?

Try burning a piece of paper in public in front of cops and getting away with it. I'll wait.

It's a slippery slope. Next time it's an old building. Then a library. Then a devout christian. And not one britbong can do anything without their imported butterknives.

YES
E
S

>Anjem Choudary
>every fucking time
>just ship him off to Syria

NAPALM LONDON NOW
A
P
A
L
M

They operate off of mental excitement. These aren't war chants, they're girly cries of some hiveminded cuckfest. Burning a symbol of the white folks.

Quit being little shits, kill them where they stand. They have no ideology. They're a family of rats that think they own the house they've come to occupy.
This is truly a golden opportunity and I thank God Almighty for the shitskin invasion of our lands.

Why?

Because this planet is rightfully ours. It's white people who told white people to tone it down. Not to enslave the blacks. Not to run train on India. Not to totally eradicate Asia. It was always at a distance. But now they're in our streets. Now there is no way to pass them off as "people too". Now you can't feel bad for them. You can't say it's wrong to deploy the greatest military forces known to man.

Because now we're the victim.
They're attacking us. We have the moral high ground. Stomping the native American savages into the earth could be perceived as "over aggressive". Nuking the japs was maybe "a little much". But now they're IN OUR HOMES. MARCHING THROUGH LONDON.
We are now REQUIRED to destroy them. It'll be an honorary duty to defend your homeland in a way our ancestors couldn't have imagined. We always conquered their lands because they could never move an inch into ours. We let the rodents in, they naturally show their teeth. They can't do anything else. Their mentality is what's kept them in the stone age for millennia. Once the white race, world wide, see's non-Europeans for what they are, face to face, there is no other option but to dismantle their existence, and permanently bar their entry into European land.

This is an opportunity like no other. Once the ball gets rolling there will be nothing to save them. They're protected BY US, in our land. And with our protection THEY ATTACK US. They made themselves into our enemy. Your average white person won't realize, they'll just mobilize when required.

I have no idea what they're even mad about.

I didn't even realize that was him. That dude is one monkey-looking savage. He was on American tv once. It was kind of funny.

Why would they ship him off to Syria? He practically runs your country. No one will touch him. The military will obey his every command and slay any White man he points his brown finger at. I should report you just for making that post.

yes it is. degrading flags is a crime in most countries.

Why hasn't he been deported yet? He literally encourages terrorism yet he's appeared on the fucking BBC

>has radical Islam demonstrations in his city
>clearly shouting "down with whitie, we want sharia"
>sees no problems because its commonplace in his country now
Typical Bong, carry on then.

He's an intelligence asset, like most of the "radical imams" that live in Western Europe and the US.

>b-but those are just extremists, there are millions of Muslims in London!
>ordinary Muslims aren't like that at all!
>Dozens of them wearing suits or normal street clothes

The flags were probably damaged. This is the proper protocol. Based muslims

same video in longer version posted in 2013..
youtube.com/watch?v=RMsU9Ex-kJY

> slurred desert chimping
what did he mean by this?

>his city
I'm Welsh m8

Not everyone lives in a third world shithole, Mr. Hue.

they didn't look authentic at all.
Like a cheapo knock off flag made in China, nobody is really offended about it.

The problem is the words they chanted before that "we want sharia" etc, that should be alarming to bongs, but of course it isn't.

Why are there no police here. Every protest i have ever seen has large groups of police officers with them. Every large public gathering does desu. This is fishy

This is not the first, nor the last time Anjem Choudary and his idiot followers do this. It happens a few times a year. Usually a few of them end up getting nicked, but Anjem is a lawyer and knows how to be a cunt you can't arrest.

All you fuckwits who don't actually live in London keep on getting angry, you really don't have any idea what goes on inside the M25.

British police in action:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBtct-z9JS8

>2013

WHAT THE FUG

What the hell? OP explain this.

>mfw this shit isn't even allowed in leafland
no brits. we'll stick with the syrians

This is fake.

The content is from years ago.

So tolerant!
So progressive!
Refugees welcome!

Balls THIS big!

what if in about two generations, we war with Eurabia?

Are you white? Than they're mad at you.

Fuckin hell, this is just sad. Bunch of useless fucks in bright jackets.

>slurred desert chimping

kek i like it

>2:52
>merely a coincidence

Care to elaborate?...

>He can't spot a Jew when it walks right in front of him

Consider suicide it'll be less painful than bankruptcy.

spread it

they're mad that they're not white

Look, you're part of the problem of the video Sadiq. It was a simple question.

Don't mistake our tolerance for weakness.

I grew up in London. In just a few years after 1999 whites were replaced with brown people. If you say that's okay it's because you're pussywhipped and want to be seen to like football cunt

Only a handful of comments on the vidoe, but there are a few Shekelbergs lol

Looks pretty weak to me family