Got a opossum in my dishwarsher. there's no animal free animal control in my city, and i'm cheap, so ill diy

got a opossum in my dishwarsher. there's no animal free animal control in my city, and i'm cheap, so ill diy.

hes been in there for about an hour.
what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

lowes.com/pd/Havahart-2-Door-Animal-Trap/1084937?cm_mmc=SCE_PLA-_-LawnGarden-_-OutdoorPesticide-_-1084937:Havahart&CAWELAID=&kpid=1084937&CAGPSPN=pla&store_code=1538&k_clickID=3df84e45-5cc8-4d69-97c9-8467665132b0&gclid=COaWq9fLhdQCFV2BswodXO0Ljg
liveleak.com/view?i=811_1495498793
thebarchive.com/b/thread/733466653
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Run the dishwasher, post results

this

Run it

Grab him. Put some gloves on if you want. Opossum aren't very dangerous and don't carry rabies. He might nip and claw you but you can get him outside easy enough.

Turn it on

Fucking run that shit

Looks like a young one too. Probably only recently left the mother.

Don't be a pussy or a sadist. Get the strongest thickest glove you have grab the bastard and throw him out your window. Then call 911 and ask for someone to check you for diseases afterwards.

close the door
turn it on.

Don't run it OP...

Ok user, I live out in the country and see these little bastard everywhere

You have to have some balls for this, but since you're on the cheap you dont really have a choice

Scare the living shit out of it. Make as shit ton of noise, spray it with hot water poke it with a stick, ect, ect, all at the same time. This will make it instinctively play dead.

Then just grape it by the back of the neck, like you would with a cat. Dont worry about being bitten, while they play deadthey litterally cant move. They also dont carry rabies like people tend to think, so you're safe.

You're lucky it was a racoon tho lele

Goodluck user

Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

But seriously just open the fucking door and bang on the counter, he'll either run out the door or play dead. If he plays dead, grab him with gloves or a towel.

It's a opossum

Any mammal can carry rabies, though less likely in these guys, due to a slightly lower body temp.

Don't risk it user, he climbed in the death box, beggin to shuffle the mortal coil.

Run that shit!

First actual response ITT

Get a thick towel and cover the possum with it. Wrap the animal in the towel and go throw it somewhere else.

Also, you could cook it, some people say they taste good.

only 1 spelling error addressed
2/10

What you need is:
-A pipe, long enough to reach the fucker and keep your hands out of striking distance
-a length of rope ~3x as long as the pipe, that will fit through the pipe twice

feed both ends of the rope through the pipe in the same direction, leaving a loop hanging out one end and the ends hanging out the other.

Hold the pipe by the end with the rope ends, carefully guide the loop at the other end around the opossum's body.

Pull on the rope ends to draw the loop tight against the pipe around the possum's neck (ideally). keep it tight enough to hold him but take care not to break his neck (or don't, idgaf).

Then drag the fucker out and chuck him outside.

Play a Ariana Grande CD, it will run away afraid of getting blown up

It's a baby possum. You really don't have to worry about disease or bites with him. Grab him in a towel and toss him outside.

Gas it
make a video

I live in a rural area. I see these all the time. I have to kill them all the time too.

Its really easy to kill small mammals. Don't be such a fucking pussy.

Get a long pointy thing, shove that bitch into its skin. Boom, dead and kebab'd for easy carry.

It's so cute. Keep as pet. Get little collar. Give name. Teach it tricks. Coolest faggot on the block. Name him if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep (no immunity) OwO

/thread

kill yourselves

Feed it trash and keep it as a tiny guardian.

How the fuck did it get in your dishwasher

How the fuck has no one asked this yet

Just leave the area for a few hours. When it feels safe, it will come out on its own.

Seriously tho.
Timestamp or gtfo

If this is real you need to prove it

>a opossum
Kek
AN opossum

points for creativity

Op you flaming faggot post a fucking timestamp

dubbs checked

Fuck creativity, he's automatically correct cuz trips

fucking SMART

SMRT

DONT NEED DIPLOMA NO MORE

lowes.com/pd/Havahart-2-Door-Animal-Trap/1084937?cm_mmc=SCE_PLA-_-LawnGarden-_-OutdoorPesticide-_-1084937:Havahart&CAWELAID=&kpid=1084937&CAGPSPN=pla&store_code=1538&k_clickID=3df84e45-5cc8-4d69-97c9-8467665132b0&gclid=COaWq9fLhdQCFV2BswodXO0Ljg

op needs to fucking deliver

Turn him into chop sssssuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeyyyyyyy

note the hole in the wall, which was duct-taped, then eaten through.

stick your dick in the dishwasher with it and run the shit

need some proof

put dick on possums face

Op is a faaaaggoooot

I am all for running the dishwasher. Op may not be faggot if he keeps us updated. Interested.

This. For science.

Only way to PROVE it.

Slow down there turbo... that mother fucker right there is your friend!

He eats the weird nasty creepy crawlies that you don't want around

Don't kill it, it's an allie.

Just leave a door open, the dishwasher door open, and let you little buddy go.

OP don't be a faggot. Run the fucking dishwasher

How many of your home repairs involve duct tape? How often are you thwarted by unholy rats of the night?

bump for potential

This 2bh

Sort your shit out OP

Using an and a does not depend on the spelling of the word it comes before, it depends on the pronunciation of the word. In most cases though, an is used before words that begin with vowels

If I can get an angry reindeer out of my house then you can get a tiny little rodent out of your dishwasher.. Put on some gloves, grab that fucker and toss his ass out.

>angry reindeer out of my house
Da fuck?

Also, just so you know. Bill died for your sins. Jerkin off on Chaturbate... he died, then his penis.

Just a moment of silence for uncle Bill

Dicks out for uncle Bill Bill Bill oh no Bill

Dicks out for that glorious bastard.

DOFB

#DOFB

liveleak.com/view?i=811_1495498793

RUN THE DISHWASHER AND POST RESULTS!!!!

Let it go op they kill insects like roaches and shit. Dont listen to the inbred idiots here.

Came home from work, reindeer had busted through my living room porch window/door.
Just standing in there angry as fuck.
Opened the door, pushed him out.
>just life in Swedish Lapland

possums are hard as fuck to kill. you can shoot it, stab it and crucify it, and it's still gonna be growling and hissing at you (sadly i know this from experience), your best bet is gonna be blocking off the kitchen so it doesn't go somewhere else, and leave the window open in hopes it leaves.

yo, I was friends with a group of Fins for a while. Most hardcore motherfuckers.

Finns are special, luckily I'm 50% Finn.

just this, fucking do it

Underrated post

use a broom or something to usher it into an empty garbage can. if push comes to shove, grab it by the tail and throw him against the wall as hard as you fucking can, i mean, really go to town on him.

This has been going on for too long to be real. OP has let us down again.

Op never posted a timestamp with the marsupial. It's fake as fuck

Isn't it fucking obvious, OP? Just run the dishwasher.

Tonight, op was a huuuuge faggot

op here, inb4404.
finally found a perfect sized pole. cut up some old window blind string, gonna attempt to wrangle it.

forgot photo.

timestamp or gtfo

nvm

Document that shit, nigga!

you bet.
will get a shot, if the potassium doesnt go crazy when i open it up.

Archive for potentially cap-worthy thread

thebarchive.com/b/thread/733466653

Faggot.

Op is a slow poster but... this could be golden. Don't let it die.

filler to bump the thread

I got one out of a bait shop once with a broom and a cardboard box.

Just chase it in, close the flappers and take it outside.

Run it... for about 2 minutes.. check on him, tell him he's a good boy. Then run it again for a minute, Do this until he goes to sleep, it's the only way.

posting Jimmy Neutron stuff for some reason

Make a trap box

Rise again, op. You are doing the Lord's work by making a makeshift noose for an opossum randomly. Keep us updated.

More

I haven't laughed so hard that I started crying in a long time.

Thank you.

Pleas have this, it's the funniest thing on my computer.

Leave faggots out of this.

op here,
well i got it. maybe not the way you guys wanted, but i got it.

thinking i'll drive it somewhere before everyone wakes up and drop it off.
or, quads tells me how i should get rid of it.

sorry, I'm out of Jimmy Neutron stuff

DROWN IT IN THE BATH TUB!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

cut it's limbs off then burn it alive

Still no timestamp OP

You disappoint me

rolling for this