nothing personnel
she is a top-tier butterface so there's no shame in that

Yes.

(no)

i´d marry for her face alone

those nips staring at me are nice too

nah she looks ok. She looks bad because of the smile

oh yeah her face is absolutely hideous

but no offence I just googled ecuadorian women and I see why you'd be attracted to her

ikr
when i´m at nother country i realize how ugly most of our women are.
Though the province where i´m from has some quite good looking women i´d say. Look up "mujeres manabitas"

>"mujeres manabitas"
don't click virus

would fug amigo

PS. does anyone know her name?

Yes but there were only boys

No that's fucking disgusting

valentina?
how could you know if you've never tried?

I hosted two bottom twinks I met on Grindr last year.

Are you the Italian that gave up on women after getting divorced?

Post some names of Med twinks

bump

There mustve been 10 people total you virgin

sick burn

My wife and I did the Frei Korper Kultur thing for a while in Germany about 10 years ago.
Oh, yes.
Good to do this sort of thing before you're too wrinkled and wobbly to pull it off.

Feetface too
Anyway, already been to parties where people fuck left and right when things get heated up but never specifically "sex parties", but there are plenty around here though.

proofs?

Her smile is fine. The pictures has atrocious lighting and put a funky shadow over her face while the rest of her body is in decent lighting. She has a cute face is buggin'.

her nose looks bigger because of the smile and face looks strained. Cheeks look bigger too

no

itt

No, sex parties aren't for me. I like watching the amateur videos and hearing people tell their stories about orgies but personally having group sex grosses me out. People are gross.

lame

1. Canada
2. Why yes, actually!

I went early and left early and didn't see anything, but a friend that stayed said it got rowdy after 10-11.

me in the van

I have been invited to sex parties many times, but I never went because I am gay

It surprised me how common it is to share a prostitute/s with friends. As a teen I thought it was a highly unusual erotic movie thing.
If I had accepted I would have ended up getting hard fromt he other naked men and not the whores.

Later I worked in a hotel and had to reject many times tourists from the provinces who came with friends to Buenos Aires and wanted to bring a prostitute to the room to share/gang bang.

Flag
Yes got invited through a friend that ran a bdsm shop

USA
One time my buddy fucked his gf when I was in the room hooking up with another girl. I brought her downstairs and fucked her. Another time I had a threesome with my old gf and her friend, and another time I had a threesome with my buddy and his gf

YOU JUST KNOW

Flag
I went to several that turned into that, I guess

fuck off normie piece of shit eat a load of dick piece of shit normie shit the day will come and i'll slit your filthy normie throat piece of shit normie shit.
NİGGER