I'm obliterated on cocaine right now, AMA

I'm obliterated on cocaine right now, AMA

Also, here's some tits for you(not mine)

tits or GTFO coke whore

actually, im a dude.

I just thought I'd dump tits as a peace offering

How much coke?

How much did it cost?

How good is it?

Why you not have a grill to have coked up sex with?

Got an 8ball for 260 last night, still have some

It's decent shit, actually.

a grill to do coke with is ALWAYS a plus. One thing they don't tell you though is, and that's about Coke Dick. There's a very small threshhold inbetween being able to get it hard and not being able to. The struggle is real.

more tits. dumping my collection. feel free to contribute

So wait, you use X coke=AWESUM SEKS
you use X+1 coke=WET NOODLE

???

Pretty much

much like coke can cause heart attack,
heart disease causes ED

actually, I'd say it's more like x+2.

Sometimes you can beat it (no pun intended)

How did you find someone who sold Coke? I have been curious to try but don't want to ask random shifty looking people.

honestly it all comes down to making the right friends.

what part of country? An anonymous answer on quora said most coke is cut with something that degrades nose, and literally only pure coke comes from hardcore traffickers, who only have a tiny bit for bitches sucking their dick.

True? False?

I'm not disclosing my location, but I will say that I live in the USA.

As for what they cut it with, that's not necessarily true. It's mostly cut with vitamin b or lidocaine, or baby laxitive. sometimes ether as well.

also, they most people tend not to cut it with anything too crazy, or they tend to cut it as little as possible, as you can get a much higher price for clean shit.

But isn't coke only like useful for like 70% purity, and when cut with something that enhances the high, the difference can't be felt?

And fine, if you won't divulge where, would you give tips on how to make friends with guys carrying weight?

Well I'm in California, and it's obviously easier to get it here than in some states. My advice: make friends who grow weed. They always know someone who sells blow, it's a common site around outdoor grow ops.

As far as purity, the 70% is usually after they stomp on it, 60% for garbage. The stuff I have now is at least 80%, maybe 75. I've done enough to be able to tell the difference.

hooooly shit, if anyone has more of that chick, I will be in your debt

At what age did you decide to live your life as a degenerate?

around 27-28

I regret nothing

Fucking hell op. Get on my level. 3 days up straight from smoking meth. Hallucinations are just now setting in from lack of sleep.

eh. that's a different cup of tea. Now hallucinogens I'm down with on occasion. I mostly do coke to be less awkward in social settings

by the way guys, help me fill my fap folder. Looking for stuff similar to what I've been posting.

260 isn't that kind of high or does it usually roll that high in ur area?

I've never paid more then 180 for a ball

If you're paying $260 for some cut shit you're an idiot. If you're not getting rocked scaley shit throw that shit back at the dude trying to jew you. Where I'm from $175 and the right people you can get an 8 ball in a solid stone. In the words of that 1 song that won that nickelodeon song of the year award, a bump will make you not "feel your face, but love it". Coke dick is bullshit. Look at macho man Randy savage and all the ass he skated, If you want to fuck you're gonna fuck. Don't be a baby back bitch. Oh I do drugs I'm hardcore as fuck, lemme post about it. Only thing you should be doing on 4 chan coked out or not is browsing for shit to beat your dick as if it owed you money

180 for a ball...I guarantee that you're getting garbage.

260 is normal for around here, and you'll be paying 300-350 for primo stuff

Said google

Nah I've been doing it A long time what I get now is fire when I was a kid it sucked now I get it between 2-3 steps

like I said above, it also depends heavily on where you live.

Move closer down south to where president bougie bad ass is saying we should build a wall.

I live in hill Billy incest hunting fishing rotten teeth fat fuck country. So no social awkwardness in this shit state.

haha yeah, maybe. My habit hasn't gotten to a point yet where I move to get better and cheaper stuff.

more tits! c'mon guys, i need some good ones

I'm obliterated on yay too!

never done cocaine

done a ton of other drugs though

no stims though

What's it like being blasted off your dick on cocaine? Isn't snorting it a bitch? That's my biggest barrier to doing it right now, I would smoke it but I'm not about to do crack.

WHOOOOO!!!!!

It's a great fucking feeling. Snorting it is fine, it only burns or hurts when it's cut with bullshit.

use adjectives and shit to describe it fam

tunnel vision, intense euphoria, skin becomes more sensitive, nice body high, you get super horny

I play tunnel vision in my Phenax, God of Deception deck

holy shit. you guys, the 8ball is almost done and i might be having a heart attack

God I love this pic!

Yay this girl is now my top 5 ever seen on b

The only effect coke has on me is that I stay awake for ages. I don't get the sniffs, I don't chat for days (if anything I talk less, because other people are talking), it doesn't even lift my mood that much. But I see my friends who have had like half as much as me, and they're just gone. Am I doing it wrong? Or do I just have a stupidly high (ay lmao) tolerance?
(it's not like I'm used to it, only done coke like 5 to 10 times)

if you're staying awake for days and getting fidgety, then it's likely cut with meth or caffeine pills

Cocaine thread = best hot nude women thread = now I want to do coke

this thread is amazin

Got anymore formative seen this goddess

Agreed

no, just the two pics. tineye is failing me

Degenerate drug user located, please leave we don't need you and your tricks

get out of here, moralfag

Not literal days, like, 9 hours or so after. I don't get very fidgety. My friends are usually desperate to go for a walk and I only tag along because I'd be bored on my own

everyones body chemistry is different, so its not surprising

Go take your bible and go back to your trap threads

drugs and babes. everything i could want in a thread

True. Sucks though
Also 10/10 hot water bottle next to the laptop, I rate it

holy shit, does anyone have more of her?

Oh, and I suppose after you're finished your drug fueled rage, you go hang around McDonalds all night? You imbeciles should be put to work!

theress a whole collection of this chick somewhere

Out of any typical drug user I would argue that likely out of all of them cocaine users contribute the most to society and economy

Fuck the bitch, I want a hot water bottle

true

Dont try and justify your unexceptable behavior with me, I see you kids with your shirts with no buttons. You need to clean up your act.

help me fill my fap folder, yall. looking for more of the same