Sup Forums take the anxiety test, and post your result below

Sup Forums take the anxiety test, and post your result below

i scored an 80

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/bin/transfer?req=MTF8Mzg5MHwxODQyNDk5NXwxfDE=&refempt=1495527922.18424995.11
youtube.com/watch?v=gWQQGItFCfc
youtube.com/watch?v=N9vzxzjsv6g
psychologytoday.com/tests/health/anxiety-test
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hj638FDecM
youtube.com/watch?v=5Qk9o_ZeR7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i am stupidd---here is the link

psychologytoday.tests.psychtests.com/bin/transfer?req=MTF8Mzg5MHwxODQyNDk5NXwxfDE=&refempt=1495527922.18424995.11

also feel free to post anxiety related songs or paintings

anxious anxious anxious

i scored a 30, i am chill AF

i scored a 55

song for this thread: youtube.com/watch?v=gWQQGItFCfc

this thread is aesthetic...D A M N

It's always pretty good, constantly on the backburner... I can roll stuff off when it gets stressful at work but sometimes stuff will get to me for no reason. I listen to this when I get stressed out... maybe not for everyone but makes me feel a bit better.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9vzxzjsv6g

usally i pass the weird tests Sup Forums finds...probably not this one. we'll see.

39. Fairly chill.

28 bitch

quads get

plz

Didn't load the test results but most of the questions induced panic so I'm saying I'm well above 90.

HUNH??...what...?

56/100

> According to your test results, your level of anxiety is moderate, which means there is a risk that it could become a problem in your life. Although you are generally able to cope, your stress and worry might sometimes interfere with your ability to function in your everyday life. This is nothing to beat yourself up about - anxiety is a very common problem with a wide range of causes. The most important thing however, is that you take active steps to decrease the frequency and intensity of these emotions, so that they don't dictate the way you carry out your life. Educate yourself by reading informative sources on the subject. You can start by checking out the Advice and Tips section, but if you feel unable to deal with these anxious feelings on your own, don't hesitate to seek professional help.

Correct url: psychologytoday.com/tests/health/anxiety-test

Score: 53

thats a great song

you may also like this one, my bro:
youtube.com/watch?v=8Hj638FDecM

warning: FEELS ALERT

75 get feelsbadman

83 please let me die

its nearly impossible to score above 90, unless you're faking the answers
--above 90 score means you should be in a mental hospital--above 90 is a full blown panic attack

43 accurately reflecting my uninteresting status

OP here, we're basically dysfunctional members at this point
that is genuinely one of the most awesome feels song, i've heard in a long time--the video perfectly matches the song

you ain't chill enough for the normies

you ain't anxious enough for the autists

feelsbadman

Don't mess with mr. inbetween:
youtube.com/watch?v=5Qk9o_ZeR7s

PAIN ting

what a perfect song

I got 80. Not surprised though. I am too afraid to drive or join a gym or have a job.