Thoughts on Manchester attack? Who could be responsible?

Thoughts on Manchester attack? Who could be responsible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CRGaQHAj1F8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inside job

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the government, but ofc isis will be blamed, same shit different bomber

some goatfucking sandnigger no doubt, at least thats what the media will tell you

I don't know, so I won't make any assumptions until we find out more information.

Obvious crisis actor hoax

Bristol fag reporting in. Some sand nigger.

>Wouldn't surprise me if it was the government

Why so politically correct, nigger?

This is the reason they voted to kick all immigrants out. The English are on to something.

theresa may is the obvious culprit behind this, so she can bang on about the need to be "strong and stable" a shit ton more cos we aint heard enough of her crap so far.

Same here.

False flag to push stricter internet laws

>Suicide bomber kills defenceless children

>As if it'll be anyone else but goatfucking kiddy-raping Religion Of Peace

>Fire-up the gas-chambers Adolf

What did she mean by this ?

How a sand nigger can get in? It was a British citizen.

>responding rationally is politically correct now

>Ariana Grande concert
And nothing of value was lost

An niggeth whom'st roseth froth thine permaheat

I guess the government...

If 22 people have to die so we can stop the sandniggers getting in then so be it.

This is why we voted to leave the EU.

the IS

video

youtube.com/watch?v=CRGaQHAj1F8

initial reaction, she got big titties and a fat ass. nearly blew the pants off her literally

Could be referring to the pop star who was starring concert

Somebody do this with Christians, please.
And then Jews and Hindus.

Isis have claimed responsibility

>racism
>This is why we voted to leave the EU
Yeah, pretty much.

Pakistan supported IS/Taliban

They always claim responsibility for everything, regardless if they do it or not. It's a PR stunt to get more recruits.
They would claim responsibility for an earth quake if they could.

Sadly, it won't stop sand niggers from getting in completely. That would be illigal.

I'll bet a bitcoin that it was one of those Allah Akbar motherfuckers.

Are you retarded? Once you allow one of them over here. They exploit the system and get their whole fucking family over here. They sit a test about Faulty Towers and get citizenship.

find out more information as in wait for the media to form the final version of their lie, and then talk with your colleagues about it was if it had any relevancy to you and your kind?

Why hindus though? Haven't ever heard of a hindu terrorist.

Quran 8:12 – “ I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them ”

>They would claim responsibility for an earth quake if they could.
Pat Robertson said Katrina was an act of God. Isn't that a bit like claiming responsibility?

Trump gives weapons to Saudis
Saudis use weapons against English cucks

Trump has blood on his hands
May has blood on her hands

Proving the point that religion breeds conflict.

89% of all convicted child rapists are white.
So with the same reasoning as behind this anti-muslim crap you are peddling, we should kill all whites.

This time it seems legit

>Who could be responsible?

Yeah, the best course of action would be to make wild accusations in a thread on Sup Forums. That's how we can know the "truth".

Botched stage show explosives

Mancfag here. Got the day off work. Guess there is an up side to it.

holy shit is this real?

Apparently there's no proof it was a sand nigger who blew up. We can never know who it was as the dead body must be shredded to pieces

Only niggers follow your niggerlogic nigger

and here we see a picture of the bomber getting arested

Hopefully this will give UKIP more traction.

like any manccy has got a job, fukin scroungers the lot of you

Arrest trump

only plausible answer here

There's a video out there somewhere and I wanna see it happen...

>Wouldn't surprise me if it was the government

Because that makes sense.
Well done: You identified yourself as a prime fucknugget in just 8 words.

Niggers fuck off

By day off work, I meant I don't need to go job centre today.

kek

>theresa may is the obvious culprit behind this

I can only assume that you're trolling softly, and that you're not that dumb.

Libtards and the muslim community were warning it is wrong to assume the identity of the bomber. They were talking about 'a United Kingdom.' The libtards will now bend over backwards for them, more awareness campaigns and cultural programming showing how they are just like us and integrate seamlessly into our society. But you don't see them ever denouncing these acts of terror. Fucking muslims, deport the lot of them.

Yeah, my point was that there is a larger problem than Islam. It happens to be the most active and aggressive religion now, but tolerance toward any irrational ideas leads to this sort of behavior.

>Because that makes sense
Sense is a thing that is completely alien to Sup Forums. If you want sense, fuck off from here

Obviously buddhists with the nail bomb of tolerance.

behold the rarest of beings, an honest manc

Miley Cyrus, jealous bitch

>it is wrong to assume the identity of the bomber
On the basis that we don't know who it is yet, yes. This is correct.

>This time it seems legit
Based on what, for fuck's sake?! Shut your flapping hole of infinite shitness, you know-nothing cock-monkey

Arrest trump

Every time shit like this happens, team liberal loses more and more of their army

Keep it up mudslimes and see where you end up when the majority of UK fags are no longer lib-fags

Fuck deporting them - gas the ones that are here, nuke the ones that are still in Derpaderpistan.

no troll, nuthin would surprise me anymore.
I aint dumb, just prepared to believe the lengths that the cunts at the top would go to to stay at the top.

>not wanting to be raped, stabbed and blown up
>racism

Your self-preservation heuristic is a little skewed there.

It's almost like you're using basic rationalization skills

>Sense is a thing that is completely alien to Sup Forums
Testifah.

That's because it was a Tory false flag - just like they killed an MP to try and sway the EU referendum. Yesterday was absolutely disastrous for them and Corbyn has been picking up huge momentum.

People naturally flock to the "right" after attacks. All the Tories have to do now is highlight Corbyn's past comments about the IRA, Hamas and Hezbollah and its landslide guaranteed.

>terrorist attack changes your mind about politics
So you're praising the efficacy of terrorists? Whose side are you on?

it was probably drumf so he can push his disgustinf Islamophobia ideals onto everyone!!!

A nuke that size would kill every living thing on the planet. Minus cockroaches

Not if you assume correctly
the sandnigger probably still had his cock stuck in a goat's ass

Dude, they don't need to blow up teenage girls to stay at the top. Think about it.

Until they say it's another mohammed. Because let's be honest here it's the most likely by miles.

You forgot to mention trump

Traps are gay

The landslide was guaranteed anyway - this is just kiddy-rapist goatfuckers doing their usual thing.

>"white" people

CIA or KGB perhaps?

Sand nigger butthurt kek

Absolute kek

South-west fag here, surprised how nice people came togeher to help eachother.

Anyone got any links to any videos captured of this event?

How can you determine the likelihood of an event you know little about? If a meteor crashed into the earth could I say it's most likely aliens?

Muslims did it. Pretty fucking obvious

The militant wing of the Salvation Army.

Most obvious suspect

>Hindu extremists murdering Muslims during the Gujarat Riots in 2003

exactly

Yep, muslims are peaceful people, why would they ever do this. Fucking government.

>Pretty fucking obvious
Based on what, exactly?

I'm not attempting to defend Islamism here, I'd just like to teach people a lesson in critical thinking.

nah, you think about it.

Wow you must be devoid of any deductive reasoning you liberal faggot.

Don't conclude so quickly. The identity of bomber had not been confirmed yet. Could be a catholic for all we know