Help me out Sup Forums

Help me out Sup Forums

High iq, good academic creds, cant find a job that pays okay and considering going the military officer route

Very physically fit, been told I'm good looking (consistently told about a 7) and girls seem to not even give me the time of day. Ignored, first date and wont respond to texts after, etc.

Can't really make or keep friends. Find people quickly start ignoring me, with no real incident (and have even outright asked "did I offend you" to which the answer is "no") to a point where a few times I've fallen to the levels of pathetically begging for friends (offering to buy shit, host parties at my place, etc)

I've been diagnosed with depression, take meds for it. My dad, who recently passed, was always hyper critical of me, and I'm an only child. Maybe that can help diagnose what's up.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

either your personality sucks or you talk too much. or both.

>and have even outright asked "did I offend you" to which the answer is "no"
either they're just saying that to be polite, or you didn't *offend* them per se but may have bored or annoyed them.

if you had a hypercritical dad, you might be trying way too hard to please people.

That could be correct, but I've even had cases where I've matched with girls on tinder, talked for a bit, they wanna face time, talk to them and can see for whatever reason they're immediately turned off. After convo wont respond to texts. I think there must be an "aura" around me that turns people off, because as I said, in still photos people say I am legitimately decent looking

it's gotta be something about the way you present yourself to people then.

what's your general outlook on life?

Not always, but pretty depressed lately.

But I've also had cases where I've just shot the shit with girls about nonsense and they left and told our mutal friends they "get a bad vibe from me" but cannot elaborate further

Shut. The fuck. Up.

You know why girls don't like you, you're not confident. Truly, you might say you are, but you aren't. if you have to convince yourself hold something like a characteristic, odds are you do not have it.

I know this answer will not suffice though, you want more. A trick, to turn a girl on. I'll leave you with the fact that they're people too, if you can make someone feel an emotion without words you're getting laid. Whenever you talk about something sound enthusiastic, don't think long term think short first. you gotta get her to be interested in you first. i'm sure you've ignored girls that have liked you before i bet. same concept, could be cute but you feel it's weird they like you because girls you like don't like you, but why do girls "i" don't like, happen to be interested in me?

Get off Sup Forums and just say what you want be straight up holy shit, count to 3 if you don't do whatever, then you force yourself to do it. Goodnight and goodluck you pathetic fag, stop being a bitch you are a man you do not show emotion unless it is given to you first.

he said he has this problem with everybody, not just girls.

Also, If you can love yourself it's easier for everyone else to love you. 1st and only time i will give real advice on Sup Forums.

goodluck. you just need a jumpstart.

are you that fucking autistic you can't think to use information in any other way? If someone gave you money to buy a soda can you only buy a soda with that money? fuck you money is like information you do whatever the fuck you want with it

yes, and I'm not bi.

I've taken test for austism/aspergers, sociopathy, psychopathy and dont have any of them.
Could be true, but I don't know how to begin to "love myself" when my late father raised me to hate myself from a young age because despite having an iq, grades and test scores of x (which are in the top single digit percent, they should be x+y

It's sad to say that I;m glad hes dead, but dont know how to fix myself

If you genuinely care about someone else as you are talking to them, they will notice. You can care about someone else without caring what they think about YOU. They will either like you or not, you can't control it. Just be you, but if you're someone that doesn't care about others then you're self centered and/or a sociopath.

anyways OP the only thing I can guess is that maybe you talk about too much negative stuff right off the bat. not that we should never talk about negative shit, it's part of life; but a lot of people are put off if you put it all out there at once.

do you have any friends at all, or anybody who can give you honest feedback? if not, maybe see a counselor for a session or two. you don't have to get psychoanalysed for depression or anything if you don't want to. if you want, you can explicitly tell them that you just want to talk to them a bit and see if they can tell you what might be putting people off.

jesus dude calm down. I guess you have a point, though I have to admit I didn't read every word of your post because what I did skim through had "girls" and "confidence" and honestly sounded like some PUA shit.

>I don't know how to begin to "love myself" when my late father raised me to hate myself from a young age because despite having an iq, grades and test scores of x (which are in the top single digit percent, they should be x+y
>It's sad to say that I;m glad hes dead, but dont know how to fix myself
ok super honest real talk here OP: do you talk like this to people you just met?

Naw, im just drunk and a bit emotional since im an user.

Around most people I keep both my alchohol intake and emotions in check.

2nd what others have said. you don't know what you want to do, so others can see that you're directionless. you have to figure yourself out and love yourself first. it's painful to be alone, but you have go through it.

stop doing that, and try to get a bit of that being an user when you meet someone
helped me to get a lot of people liking me

Being depressed and pissed off?

I mean I feel I need to hide my power level to the max around mos people, not just girls (remember everything people tell me verbatim (if not drinking), hate blacks and muslims, see our life accomplishments are worthless on a scale of geological time).

I took acting classes and specifically try to be a normie because normal me turns people off so fast their head doesnt have enough time to spin.

being able to say what you think and be genuinely interested in what you talk about

Wow. You pretty much described my situation, 1-2 years back. I ended up getting cancer and now I'm pretty much above everything.

Funny, how knowing you might die any minute can put everything in perspective.

which part are you referring to?

Everything he described, though I must admit I was never interested in joining the military.

Maybe you appear as needy

A place to help lonely losers

discord dot gg/wRezpMc