So this disrespectful fuck tard posted this on twitter.... what are your thoughts on this douche bag?

So this disrespectful fuck tard posted this on twitter.... what are your thoughts on this douche bag?

Eugh, why are you even here fag...

lol

This guy is literally trying to ruin his own career it would seem lol

Top kek, if I had twitter I'd retweet

Kek

Joo

>dat beak

He's removed it

lmao

"you need to remove these words from my screen they hurt my feelings"

>ruin his own career
he's a "literally who"

God forbid someone make a joke in 2017

It was a shitty joke anyways.

Really hope he goes to prison.

Typical Jew. All goyim life is on the same level to him as livestock.

the only reason I'd delete it tbh

>not making jokes about the dead will bring them back
Why are you even here faggot

Aww :(( come here OP, let me coddle your fee fees

anyone who uses twitter should die, except the president of america, who should never be suggested to die. i'm not being stupid, i just respect the office despite who it is. i wish that stupid motherfucker would have never used it and then i could say everyone on twitter should die.

>all the whiteknight queers on Sup Forums

>i remember better days. Sup Forums was still full of queers, but the good kind. it wasnt good per say, but it was close enough

fuck you gay cok suckin fags

Got ourselves a white knight over here.
It's the people like you that make this place the cancerous pile of shit it is.

itt:
>ANY NORMAL HUMAN BEING WITH MORALS IS A WHITE KNIGHT!!!!

fuck off edgyfags, trying to justify your edginess

>not posting #SHARIANAGRENADE
>0/10

How white knight pray tell? He's the one who took it down, if he stuck to his guns I wouldn't have given it a second thought.

>you can't joke about things that offend me

maybe if we don't make jokes for long enough, the kids will come back to life!!! hurray!!!

>getting upset at words
Wew lad

Sure sure we all need morals to get along in life but fuck when did society, actually when did Sup Forums of all places lose the ability to make a joke out of anything and everything WITHOUT being edgy, FUCK.

It's pretty funny how some words posted on the internet can now end up on the news for some uninformed newsreader to speculate on/land you in jail even though real people don't care about political correctness at all.

Or #sharianaakbar

No, one thing that does get me riled is how people can fucking sit there and tell someone else they're a piece of shit because someone else entirely- a person they've never even met and never will died(19)

I feel like humanity is so up it's own ass..
We NEED Hitler back guys.. We need a savior.

Exactly, no one actually fucking cares in private about political correctness when they're/we're behind closed doors.

He's right her 'music' sucks