Who is better?

who is better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vpX00-a4Nm8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This question has never been posed before in the history of the internet so give us some time to think about it, Gunter.

obviously Ronaldo.

ask silly qiestion get silly answer

pulisic

Messi

Messi no contest

and I'm a man united fan

I wonder

Messi seems to have just as good if not a better team, why does Ronaldo win more?

Literally the only people that think Ronaldo is even close to being as good a player as Messi are trolls, memesters, Arab teenagers in backwater countries and Cristiano himself.

Stats in soccer are for those who don't watch games

You don't need any stats to realize Messi is the better player, you just have to watch them closely enough

>Messi seems to have just as good if not a better team
>implying

Modric is the best midfielder in the world. Bale is one of only a handful of players that can virtually decide a game by himself. Ramos is the greatest big goal/big game player of his generation.

If you go by stats, this might be somewhat close.
If you actually watch games, it shouldn't even be close. Messi is better

I was genuinely curious but that makes sense. Real has the larger bankroll I imagine as well. Since Ronaldo basically only gets tap ins and penalties these days who could they replace him with that would cost less and have more or less the same production? Does Real really think that he's the best player for that spot for their money?

Can't we move on from this shit already? It's obviously Messi. One could argue he's a choker but so is Cristiano so it comes down to technical ability in which case the autistic manlet is aeons ahead of that fucking portuguese gaylord.

messi

Cr7 is good as fudge and it could look unfair but messi is just better. This guy is not human

>1 league title in 7 years

This.

I thought sp was ronaldo. did it go contrarian after the balloon door

this is the point where we root for messi now

>Implying Ronaldo cares about LELiga

He's more interested in the Champions League and the Euros

Is that why he was dogshit at them (except against Waxtap and Wolfsburg)?

>you just have to watch them closely enough

you don't even have to watch games to know Messi is better, just watch YT highlights, the difference in skill is staggering

you can watch every game. Ronaldo doesnt do shit, NEVER EVER beats a man, and scores headers, tap-ins and inside goals. He's great at that, but he's just that, a good striker that shoots and is athletic.

Messi is a god. He builds play, he beats men, he directs the entire play of the best team in the world, he gives assists, AND he scores at the same rate as Ronaldo.

one thing that truly baffles me is how ronaldo "highlights" consist of him doing a few stepovers and then losing the ball/passing the ball back. Like, he hasnt achieved ANYTHING, and every half decent player could do a few stepovers. Really shows the level of his fans.

Came here to post this.

This.

Messi has is one of the top 3 of all time to ever play the game while Ronaldo would struggle to make the top 20. I really don't see how this question still manages to get asked.

>all these farca customers ITT unironically thinking that the tiny manlet is better than ronaldo, the living image of hercules

T. Mehmet turkoglu

Suarez.

Ronaldo is still a great player and one of the best strikers ever. Just not as good as Messi. There's not really anyone around that Real could get that would match his productivity, consistency and intelligence of movement.

>more interested in flukey, inconsistent tournaments

Makes sense.

Penaldo Actaully wins national championships
> can make clutch penalty clicks unlike Messi
>better teammate desu
>TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>Just look at what Ronaldo has won comapred to Messi
Not even close.

>Ronaldo is better because of my homo lust

>Just not as good as Messi.
>remove neymar and iniesta from farca
>messi suddenly plays like joao mario
>remove modric and bale from real
>hell, change entire team
>ronaldo still plays consistently and pulls his entire team up

Ronaldo is a leader, this is the thing. Messi might be a tiny bit better on technique, I give him that, but he is inferior in all other aspects to Ronaldo. Also Ronaldo represents that everything is possible even if you were born into shit. Ronaldo looked like shit, was poor, didn't have a single skill. Look at him now, he achieved everything with discipline and patience. He's the first to reach training and the last to leave. Messi is a rich systembabby and can only play in optimal environment, a spoiled brat. This is the difference.

Messi and it's not even close.

Aside from >muh dribbles per game, i don't see how anyone can genuinely Ronaldo isn't better than messi. Literally a better player in almost every way

Johan Cruyff, go back to your grave.

the fact that you included neymar in your barca example shows that you know literally nothing about football

This is the land of the Nazis home of the gaynaldo dick suckers

>Portugal without Ronaldo
>win international tournament

>Argentina without Messi
>struggle to qualify for international tournament

Is this bait?

The answer is obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=vpX00-a4Nm8

>youtube.com/watch?v=vpX00-a4Nm8

You have to back

Wet foot dry foot, motherfucker

How's florida fidel?

Terrific, south florida is the best part of latin america by far if you can tolerate cuban accents and drunk yankee sluts

This season, the answer is Messi.

But overall, it's very close.

Messi has slightly more goals since Ronnie moved to Madrid (396 vs. 380)

BUT Ronnie has a higher goal RATIO (1.04 vs 1.02). Due to slightly fewer apps.