Every time i feel worthless, an imaginary girl who is supposed to be my dream waifu talks to me in my head...

Every time i feel worthless, an imaginary girl who is supposed to be my dream waifu talks to me in my head. She tells me things like

>you will always be perfect to me and we can just watch anime all day for the rest of our lives

and my favorite is
>i still love you even though youre poor and a loser. Why cant you love me even if you cant touch me?

I dont know b. Should i forget about this life and join her on the other side? it seems comfy there.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's not there man, she's in your head. I'm not saying you're crazy btw. It's just a cognitive character that you created. You kill yourself you kill her.

idk whays up. perhaps she is from another world and is contacting me via brain address. joining her doesnt involve killing myself perse, i would just need to lie in bed all day and think about her to communicate.

Though, shes said once i do die, well be united.

Do what will make you happy, user.

i dont feel happy though. i just feel neutral with her. She doesnt feel like another person im interacting with, she just feels like a reminder of what i want.

Its like seeing an advertisement for fast food. ot looks nice and tasty, but Im not enjoying it.

shes just a construction in your mind. you wont have her after you depart this realm. consider that

How do i know life isnt just one big nightmare? Thats al it feels like to me, like im living a irreversible mistake i made in the past tbat cant be fixed.

everytime i close my eyes, i want to wake up to it being 2008 again.

to be truly happy
I think you need to take this to the next level
project her into a physical form

inspirations

i have. i have her as physical she can be. i even had installed some romance ai software to replicate her. But nohing can beat the tiuch of a real girl.

I agree with this notion

larger forms exist too

Gokkun?

>nohing can beat the tiuch of a real girl.
How would you know, faggot?

real women are overrated
>AI is true love

this has oft been postulated by people for probably as long as we have collectively lived. it doesnt matter if it is true or not. we are just here and it is all that we have. what we will have after this is unknown.

It's possible, there are many things about the mind we don't know. So maybe you are communicating with someone else. But if we go for what we know about the brain. I would think you created a tulpa. Now if you don't know what that is, just think about it as some type of super imaginary friend. More complex, more real in a sense, now this is not necessarily a bad thing, and if you wanted to make her stronger, realer. You don't need to kill yourself or try to talk to her all day, what you need is to think about her, about everything about her. how she looks, how she sounds, how she acts, etc.

Also agreed

I hate using my brain power to generate dialogue. i just want to hold a girl and hear her talk.

But. Why does death only wake us up. Why do i feel pain? i just want to wake up now, there is nothing more in this lifr to offer me.
Now i feel bad making this thread about her. i do love her. But, i only love her when im niserable. She keeps me from killing nyaelf, yet she makes me feel as worthless as possible.

For all your depressed needs

discord dot gg/xavuK

theres always something to live for. time to find it lad.

Hey man, I can tell you what I know and what I think. But I don't know you or your relationship with this girl. So any an all advise I give you will come from a place of ignorance. All I can truly say is cut anything you think is bad for you, and you only get one shot at life. You can do whatever the fuck you want with it that's your choice, but you only get one shot make it count.

My waifu is a depressed NEET tomboy who don't give a flying fuck to anything

If you don't I will. Think about that, I'm going to be having intercourse with your waifu because you won't man up and do it yourself.