Why aren't there any immortals using firearms for duels...

Why aren't there any immortals using firearms for duels? I imagine it would be pretty easy to cut some guy's head of while he's asleep.

Also highlander thread!

Because thats a pussy ass faggot way to get a quickening

Why haven't we had a Highlander reboot yet?

>Highlander reboot
>Main character is female
>She breaks other immortals by chopping off their dicks

Most of the pseudo reboots failed pretty hard and that last movie broke the franchise basically. Anyhow, a few years ago there were rumours about Ryan Gosling starring a reboot.

>Highlander reboot
>Main character is female
been there done that

Was it any good? His finger on the trigger to indicate that it wasn't.

>Anyhow, a few years ago there were rumours about Ryan Gosling starring a reboot.

It was Ryan Reynolds.

i watched the show and there were several faggots that tried that shit. The problem is if you try to outsmart the opponent sooner rather than later the opponet will outsmart you. Thats why almost all of the immortals stick to actuall fighting skill.
>cut some guy's head of while he's asleep
Did you not watched at least something from the highlander? They can sence other immortals specifically for this reason.

No it was particularly bad, user
Not even fappable

Remember when she was banging Bill Clinton? Cock Blocked Hillary? Hillary cock blocked by a Highlander?
Pepperidge Farm remembers...

Actually I had totally forgotten that until now

Fair enough. I think I've got a vague memory of some guy with a revolver.

Good post.

one guy used to set up duels then have his minions riddle you with machine guns.

reboots are shit
highlander is shit

it would be like eating shit and then shitting out the shit of the shit you ate

literally shit of shit

Highlander and Ramirez get shot to shit in Highlander 2 and keep going. In fact same with the Kurgan in the first hell probably every Highlander film theres a guns don't work scene.

>reminder that the power of love is all it takes to win the the prize

Milk tend to get sour, but with time even sour milk can turn to cheese. And with cheese pizza becomes possible.

iirc in one of the sequels, the Bruce Payne one I think, he shoots a bunch of immortal dudes and then lops their heads off while they're incapacitated.

How well would ISIS do in the Highlander universe?

>the Bruce Payne one
Endgame, I actually watched that one. It was like fanfiction in a lot of ways, like how the series had become by the end.

Wasn't Endgame straight to dvd? Is it the one where the two Highlanders faught eachother on some rooftop, with some big bill board in the background?

Yes.
It had a nice sex scene that's all I'll say for it.

Yes Connor and the dude from the TV show Duncan, fight each other in front of a blanked out billboard,

Enough with the reboots. Hollywoods needs to knock that shit off.

Lisa Barbuscia was pretty hot in a horsey Italian kind of way.

Not going to lie, I'd watch a reboot that makes Highlander metal and gets rid of the the romance shit. Like highspeed over the top action like the action parts of Berserk.

>Implying shit films with interesting ideas should get rebooted
Highlander would perfect.