What is your deepest, most dark fantasies or secrets Sup Forums?

What is your deepest, most dark fantasies or secrets Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Eating chocolate ice-cream while watching Brokeback Mountain

Harem of genetically selected fertile bitches giving mass birth to my children and raising them into a warrior race that populates the universe.

I have been dying to see my girlfriend fuck another guy while I watcb

I vote for your motive. I too want to be a part of that family.

Can I fuck her? I'm good lookin with a decent cock

To kill certain people I know

Pls help fix this bros

Kill them then its fixed

Here's original if anyone can make it evil 666 upside down cross whatever pls

I will eventually
Gonna get money saved to move to Cuba or NZ then kill them and put them somewhere that they wont be found until after I've been gone a good while

Is it them being dead that arouses you or you actually killing them?

I'd be too nervous! I'm a bit on the small side

oh fuck dude, I was opening that up in GIMP but cut my hand on that massive edge. Really fucking hurts man.

Small as in how small?

Also this one bitch I wanna rip her guts out while she's gagged and watch her bleed out and see the look on her face as her life fades away

4 to 4 1/2 inches and pretty damn skinny

Damn son. You're not fucking around

Them dying wouldn't really please me but if it's me that's taking their life from them it would bring me pleasure. I want my face to be the last thing they see as they take their last few breaths

Not that bad. I'm solid 19cm.

Erm... Erm... Is there any way we can solve this without killing anybody?

Not that dark but I want to find a girl that has no problem doing this:

I believe there is evil people out there who cause pain to everyone around them yet they are selfish and will never change taking their lives would be sad for certain people but the world would be better off plus seeing them in agony after all the agony they've caused others would give me immense pleasure

Moving away from the place I am so I wouldn't have to deal with their bullshit and see how they hurt everyone around them.

That's pretty damn big dude

Moving in with my boyfriend, him locking me up in chastity and giving me hormones to turn me into his wife.

Woke up the other morning to a wet dream about fucking my sister

A place for secrets

discord dot gg/wRezpMc

Cmon man I'm stressed help me

dude my fapping hand is bleeding all over the keyboard, I can't touch that stuff, way too easy to cut myself on that massive edge. Now I'm gonna need to fuck a pillow to masturbate until my hand heals.

Someone help pls

It's not edge I guarantee you know people who want you dead everybody has those feelings in their head just people know better not to kill others

not dark but I wish my ex wasn't a fucking psycho and be happy with her. she had the the sweetest ass and pussy, I'll miss them

Well color me convinced, opening it up now, using titanium chopsticks to not cut myself on your edgyness.

shall upload stuff in liddle bit buddy boi

Do you fantasize over her?

Pic or didn't happen

One particular woman, an ex, tall, skinny thing; I want to strap and chain her bent over a saw horse and fuck her over and over, beat and slap the bitch, piss on her and let her die slowly, over days and days.

Really what has me so edgy lately is ive been mad for something I did I walked into something I should of avoided and got fucked over usually it wouldn't bother me but the way this person is acting and doing shit to rub it in its fucked up how certain people act and her causing me pain instead of fucking off is her goal

I want to impregnate a horse and raise the offspring till its done with college then kick it out of the house.

I know that feel all too well except for the fucking part

To kidnap a bunch of girls from age 0 to 18 and sexually torture them until the youngest turns 18, then kill them all and make them into a giant flesh statue that I would place in the center of some kindergarten yard.

I'd help you raise it

I want to be loved is my fantasy

That sucks bad lmao

Need the link now

Abducting and brainwashing my ex best friend

Basically, I want to steal her away, chain her up and break her mind. Turn her into an obedient slave.

Might not work and would just turn in keeping chained up for raep. But that's fine too.

Really I wanna eat out my stepdaughter she's 15 and a huge bitch but I want that puss so bad and it sucks thinking I may never taste it but I have hope

Fucking her is part of the hate. I don't understand it, I wish I didn't still feel it and I'd never act on it. Haven't seen her in 10 years and I just can't quit wanting bad shit to happen to her.

Pic?

pictures or you're lying

I totally get that. There are women I want to fuck solely because hate them. I want to hurt them and make them cry. I want them to wish they were just dead. Tell them I'll kill them but don't. Keep them and fuck them over and over.

Ironic - I want to murder my stepson, wanna choke him with my bare hands. Absolutely fucking hate that horrible cunt of a kid.

Some bitches are evil pieces of shit and have done so much damage without remorse they just laugh like it's funny I believe they should suffer immesne physical pain at the hands of people they've hurt

Ya'll motherfuckers need to start delivering

Aye, exactly. Pre-civilization cunts like that couldn't have survived.

Yup

Where do you live? How old and is he cute?

One of my fantasiesis raep and murder. A cute young guy could be just the ticket. It would be free of charge if you help coordinate it

I'm with you guys. Emotional hurt is the worst and there should be fatal retaliation in place for that.

Boys are different but I feel you there. This one is a huge fuckin cunt just like her mom but her body is so damn perfect I would go crazy for a small taste

Indeed.

Post pictures nigger

I wanna fuck the absolute shit out of my cousin. Pretty sure she's underage.

It's not good.

Is 16 or 17 it should be okay. As long as you're not 30 or some bullshit like that

Whoever does this for me I'll post pics on kik

I'm like 6 years older than her I think

I'm 38 and I just fucked a 17 year old nothing wrong with it
She's actually one I would like to kill

Same here. I'd really pay to see it happening

pics you fucking faggots

I want to wank a little boy off into my girlfriend's mouth, fuck his tight ass while she sucks his cock

Well, there's definitely something wrong with me

Any progress?

source?

Watching my gf getting fucked in front of me. Pic related

I kinda wanna go to a 3rd world shithole like Mexico for example. Rape a bitch I find alone near some small town. Beaners too lazy to investigate so I get away free.

I'd go for that.

What does she think about it?

I don't fucking know, I jerk off to anything nowadays

I know the feeling. Just a fantasy though. But the thought of sharing a pretty little 14 year old boy with her turns me on a lot

I'd fuck the taste out of that woman.

Love them brown girls

Indian? Pakistani?

This what you wanted boss?

Sand nigger

I'm a middle school teacher.

About twice a week there's a particular parent I have to call because their kid is in trouble. His mom thinks he is a gift from God above and the truth is that he is a raging autistic piece of shit with no friends, no talents, and no social skills. Every time I call she yells at me because she thinks it's my fault or another student's fault that her kid throws chairs and takes his pants off in the middle of math.

I just want to tell her that she's a horrible mother and when her kid gets to high school he's probably going to get murdered because he's such an annoying douchebag.

Unfortunately, I didn't tell her yet about it.
Oh yah? !! I would love to see you fucking her roughly
She is half India

Lol no but thanks anyway
I just wanted the 666 to be a little better looking and maybe an upside down cross and whatever other edgy stuff

You're my hero. I wish you could tell her exactly the truth.

Is her name Denise

Omg I LOVE EVERYONE

Dead serious - if she was down for it, I'd fuck her senseless while you watched.

To have a woman with penis. Not a trans, but real woman just with dick. With woman voice and everything 100% woman but still with dick which I could suck.

Indian women seem to either be super fucking hot or gross man-woman hybrids with far too much facial hair...

You have the former. Would facefuck her to tears.

I'd stand in line. Free pussy is free pussy

What you are describing is a very feminine trans.

No, it's Lynn. Do you have a similar mother that you have to deal with?

Borderline faggot spotted

Pretty much the same here. Although in my fantasies the concubines are spoils of war and beaten into submission and slavery.

Not a trans, a woman. I developed a dick fetish though because I myself have micropenis :/. Hate gays though

Then it's a chick with a strap-on. There exists no other combination.