Adderall if fucking shit?

Adderall if fucking shit?

Hello, Sup Forums. I am very stupid guy that hear somewhere frome someone that "Adderall" amazing drug that "improve" mood, attention and outher things. So I havent ADHD or ADD, but bought some active substance of this drug. At honeymoon period it was really cool experience. I was happy, lost appetite and worked much harder. But then... it made me very crazy person. My heartrate was fast. My legs, arms were hurted. I was impulsive and had depression when it comes down. I feeled myself so fucking bad. And it was hard to stop, because I love the mood improvement, motivation raising, wakefulness (like everyone on this planet) Only after 2 weeks I now can say that I am feel myself not bad and now not addicted.

So only I have so bad experience with this drug or someone else? What I do wrong? I have done Ritalin before and can say that this drug wasnt work very well for motivation and outher things, but not cause addiction and come down. It was good drug. But Adderall for me was like "meth" How can people use it correctly? Explain me this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OihbIgXBsMU
youtu.be/5C6UC5DYQzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>what i do wrong

you came down. Thats why amphetamines are so addictive, you feel great on them, then tired/depressed after.

The solution is to take more adderall, or take none/less when you do take it

it's amphetamine so its going to have many of the same results as doing meth.

>frome
from
>feeled
Felt
>wasnt work
nor worked very well

Sorry for my English

It makes you the perfect version of yourself. Your social skills go up +10. If you like adderall wait till you try legit ecstasy. It's a handful of adderall times 10

>adderall
literally amphetamine (levo and dextro)
>active substance

this is why stupid people shouldn't reproduce. The drug itself is the active ingredient + dextrose as a carrier to make a pill

I feel you on the legs and arms hurting.. I'm feeling it right now

The same number of adults have ADD as kids and students but hardly any adults continue taking adderall for rhe reasons you mention
In adult life you don't need it enough to offset the downside effects
Also, keep practicing your English
You're getting close.

Oh fuck you. It make you impulsive and crazy person. Not worth it.

How people on Adderall can live with such big problem? They have to raise dosage and endure come down every time of doing it? How can they say that its a good drug?

>implying dextrose means sugar in this application

its the right-handed isomer retard

Bro ive been on adderall for about 5 years now and i went through the same issues. After alot of research ive come to a conclusion that adderall will deplete your magnesium and potassium levels in certain people. Many of times my dr would tell me my potassium was very low. I now take magnesium and potassium supplements and it definitely helps. Google magnesium deficiency symptoms and i bet youll agree with me aswell.

Also only take magnesium when your not on adderall. It kinda cancels the adderall effect for me

I have used for some time now. This is the best way I can describe how it helps me. Picture how your brain strings together thoughts like a sheet of music, like what you would read to play the recorder in middles school. Every note on the sheet of music is in its intended spot and when played in the right sequence they make a melody. When I'm not on adddral I feel like I play the music out if order. Some notes are missed, some are late, and some I just don't care about. BUT when I'm on adderal I feel like one of those old timey automatic playing pianos. This video pretty much sums it up youtu.be/OihbIgXBsMU

Bullshit it makes you fuck Asian bitches

Because thats what addiction is. If someone asked me i'd say dilaudid is agood, but its not.

When you take these drugs it floods your nervous system with dopamine/serotonin, and your body gets used to this. So when you don't take adderall your body is going through withdrawal of dopamine. Dopamine is a 'feel good' chemical in your body. I'm kinda drunk but i hope you understand now

you fucking moron. The pill doesn't weigh 20mg because it is packed with dextrose, as in sugar, to make a pill. IF you understood grammar and chemistry that would be readily apparent.

>dextrose as a carrier

implies fucking dextrose is a vehicle of delivery, literally carrying the drug

KYS you brainless faggot

and try again on which is active. Hint: dexedrine

How can addictive drug be a "smart drug" for pupils and students? It is crazy idea to take it for any reason. I have watched some videos on YouTube and every "user of it" said it an amazing drug and bla bla bla. Are they really havent ever have a comedown with depression?

Let me simplify it-
without adderal:
youtu.be/5C6UC5DYQzw

ON adderal: youtu.be/OihbIgXBsMU

Its a 'smart drug' because it helps people focus and become more attentive to details.

It has a comedown. thats a fact. You should look at the erowid page for dextroamphetamine.

People who call it a 'smart drug' probably are only using it for colleges exams or something similar. It works ok for a one-off need to focus event, but shouldn't be used daily.

>largest pill is 30mg
>DRV for 2000cal diet is 25 grams
>not even 2/10 of one percent of daily value of sugar

inb4 just pretending to be retarded

Lets keep this thread going. Im curious to hear from other daily adderall users myself. I only take what im prescribed. 20 mg ir mornings and a 15mg ir for afternoons.

Switch to Vyvanse.

It's also an amphetamine but with a lysine or something attached so your gut has to digest the drug to activate it. The result is like a timed release so you get a very gentle up and down and a pretty constant plateau for most of the day.

I don't have ADHD but had a tough semester in grad school so I got a prescription from my doc. I never had ANY negative affect from taking Vyvanse like I hear people talk about Adderall.

But I hear it have been used not only for one day. Some people eat it for weeks before exam. And how ADHD people can eat it for long period of time?

I tried vyvanse for 2 months. Horrible migraines
Went back to adderall, ive heard stories of it working well for people. I guess im one of the few people that cant take it

I'm not sure what you want to hear. The people who take its for weeks feel shitty afterwords. People do it because they want to pass their exam and don't care that they will feel like shit after.

People with ADHD can take it daily because adderall can fix the chemical imbalance they already have

the studies for normies shows no grade improvement

I cant go one day without my adderall

Does it help you remember things? No.

Does it help people concentrate? Yes.

Depends on the reason they want to take it

I take it to fuck bitches

If you have ADD/ADHD, then you probably have one or more deficiencies and need to eat better, exercise more, get more sunlight and vitamin d, stop fapping as much, sleep better, and cut down on things like coffee. Sober up a bit, too.. if you use alcohol, weed, or anything else.

ADD and ADHD are symptoms of one or more or issues. They don't exist alone.

>In adult life you don't need it enough to offset the downside effects

This 48 year old disagrees. When the downside is your condition is severe enough that you can't keep a job due to focus/distractability/etc, I'll take the side effects (like being a \d\tard at 5am!).

Its not meant to be a party drug, it is a targeted medication for a narrow range of disorders.

>pass their exam and don't care that they will feel like shit after

Fucking capitalism. Success more important than happiness? They want to be gods and then eat shit? Oh, now I understand non-ADHD users. I thought it is like antidepressants, can be with you for a whole life too. But it ruin lives

I find that if you snort the beads it works the best. I feel like bradley cooper on limitless after about 120 mgs of adderall xrs.

>If you have ADD/ADHD, then you probably have one or more deficiencies and need to eat better, exercise more, get more sunlight and vitamin d, stop fapping as much, sleep better, and cut down on things like coffee. Sober up a bit, too.. if you use alcohol, weed, or anything else.
>ADD and ADHD are symptoms of one or more or issues. They don't exist alone.

ok dr phil

go back to oprah, u kno jack shyt

If you snort the beads then you are just eating it, the beads don't break down unless they are in your stomach acid. You could save some effort and just eat the pills

The drawback is your body's ability to negate the drug through tolerance. You find you need more and more to achieve the effect the drug produces.
There comes a point where the line intersects between increased dosage and lethality occur.

That time goku did 300 mg of adderall xr up the nose. Beast mode

Be like goku

Bump

Goku is a bitch