WW3 when ?

WW3 when ?

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/bHjuSEw5XkBb
youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For every Westerner killed by terrorism, kill 1 million muslims with a nuclear bomb. Give the Arab and muslim nations around the world 24 hours to decide who gets the bomb up their ass. Fuck god-believers, period.

You're crying because people got killed at a fucking Ariana Grande concert? Grow up, OP. Plus they were British people. No loss there.

We bombed them first.

This isn't "terrorism," it's a counter-attack.

Not Muslim. The cancer of humanity is Russians.

11th November 2018

Wait, i thought it was blacks?

Certainly not. Pic related.

Muslim cucks. How does that Arab cock taste faggots?

Christians are obviously the cancer of humanity. Bunch of dumb inbreds that keep overbreeding because they don't teach their children to cover their dicks or take a pill.

>muslims win and create gigantic shitholes and they themselves end up suffering for thousands of years
Civilized people might lose,but muslims cannot win.

Gypsies are

newfags are cancer to Sup Forums but you aint fixing either....

Found the new guy

Saudi Arabia and Russia are the cancer of hummanity. They control everything behind the scenes.

that's right, now get the fuck out, newfag

>WW3 when ?
It started years ago. So far, only one side is really fighting.

join.skype.com/bHjuSEw5XkBb

Not really.They are usually too busy with their internal feuds to be a threat to normal people and they mostly live in their own villages. They might breed like rats but they have serious genetic problems,so they don't live long.
They were present in my country for 600 years and they are still a negligable percentage of the population.

you're hard... fucking children on Sup Forums trying to be edgy.. grow up kid

>US and Israel wreck shit for decades
>"muh terrorism"
>Russia does some questionable things
>"PUTIN IS EVIL!"

>We bombed them first.
Saddam invaded Kuwait first, Americans pushing Saddam back into Iraq spawned Al Qaeda which turned into ISIS. Learn to history before defending these fucking savages.

Someone's taking shit personally today.

They deserved it first.

sorry.. just dont think kids being blown up at an event they have probably been looking forward to for ages by a brown man in the name of their imaginary friend allah...

fuck off anglo cuck, you are the greatest cancer to ever set foot on this planet. You bombed and enslaved milions of people troughout history, you deserve all this shit and ten times more

Are you going to finish this sentence?

what about invasion in 2003? over 1 million people died in iraq cuz of the shit us and uk caused

Cancer kills about 1500 people per day, they didn't ask for it either, well, minus the smokers.

Why exactly was Kuwait so important?The west did not give a shit when Saddam stirred shit with Iran and his own people.They even sold Saddam military equipment worth billions.

It's like how Assad and his wife turned to villains in the matter of days for no apparent reason.

Never would have happened if Saddam didn't invade Kuwait in 1990. It was little Bush "finishing" what big Bush didn't in the first Gulf war.

But the difference is the people who went to the concert were there for entertainment. It doesn't matter how much you dislike Ariana Grande it still doesn't warrant the deaths of innocent children. Of course this is Sup Forums and no one wants to seem like a pussy but those kids didn't deserve it just for liking an artist you hate.

You think it's normal for a bunch of psychotic cunts to go and butcher some young girls at a concert?

They went to indulge their degeneracy, which is what that generation has become obsessed with and filled by. Fuck em.

>Why exactly was Kuwait so important?
Oil
Oil
and Oil.
We weren't allies with Iraq or Iran. Saudi Arabia and Kuwait were US allies in 1990 and major suppliers of US and UK oil. Saddam needed more money after blowing almost all he had fighting Iran for 10 years so he invaded Kuwait and we would have been fucked without Kuwaiti oil.

But dont get me wrong, islam is cancer.

In 2 days, that's when it starts
youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI

>"we"
Implying westerners control their governments or even wanted those wars in the first place.

dumb piece of shit

Hard to govern the governing body.

what gives the us intervening in the middleeast conflicts at the first place, americans yelling let them kill each other, so why intervene? double standards

and you are the judge of that? typical ameritard world police hillybilly sheepfucker kys

I am Muslim.

Fuck all of you hateful infidels who celebrate and dance when you drop your MOAB on our children. Today it is us who will dance when your children are blown to bits.

>Allahu akbar!
>Islam will dominate

read

>be dumb white poor american
>constantly elect rich republicans cuz they speak the gud werd of the Lord
>rich republican makes himself richer, makes me poorer
>blame democrats
>rich republicans put dictators into power and destabalize middle eastern countrys
>middle eastern countrys grow to hate interference and bomb americans
>be dumb and poor and slow thinking so blame middle eastern countrys for my problems now

This country is so goddamn stupid thank god I wasnt born with the IQ of some of you tards

Everyone has an opinion, thats mine. We all judge everything all day long based on our opinions.

So westerners get a free pass on controlling the government they elected but Muslims must all take responsibility for ISIS?

what kind of moronic mindset is that?

>people barely related to you did shit before you even existed and now you get to pay for the crimes because I say so

Westerners controlling THEIR OWN GOVERNMENTS.

Holy fuck are you dense.

>controlling the government they elected
Hmmm, I'm going to drive to Washington DC and tell them to lower my taxes.
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No, they just need to speak out more openly against it, just like westerners speak out constantly against their own government. Muslims give a little recorded orchestrated statement once in a while. Wheres the outrage in the streets over these bastards for hijacking the muslim faith. Actions speak louder than words, and bombs are pretty telling actions.

I don't see the problem. You keep bragging about how democracy is superior because it is "for the people, by the people" but when the shit hits the fan, it's all "it wasn't the people".

You're a typical western crybaby.

Ok sorry about the caps lock - i hit it by accident and didn't notice while I was typing..

WELL IF YOU LOOK AT THE HISTORY OF mUSLIM AGRESSION - THEY STARTED IT. mOHAMMEND, MAY HE ROT IN ANY HELL THAT EXISTS, ATTACKED PEACEFUL CARAVANS AND TOWNS TO SLAUGHTER AND ENSLAVE AND STEAL AND RAPE AND FORCE-ABLY CONVERT. jIHAD IS JUST DOING WHAT THE so called "Prophet" did.

they raped and enslaved and stole their way across Europe in the middle ages, and they are just doing the same thing now.

Of course, in muslim majority and governed countries, speaking out against the government is suicide...kind of like north korea. Wonder why that is. Is it because killing is the only way muslims know to govern perhaps?

oh aren't you edgy.

I would say fuck you, but I am not gay, and not into fat retards.

I never claimed democracy is good in any sense. Don't put words on other people's mouths when it's convenient for you.

Democracy is the most violent form of government that exists.

Everytime they do speak out against it, you label it as "Muh Taqiyya" and the people who listen to such condemnation as "SJW cucks"....

You don't WANT peace. You want to hate Islam because hatred and division is what defines western culture.

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Yes, the Middle-East was so peaceful prior to the West's involvement.

Hate is a beautiful thing. Keeps the population at a manageable level.

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Still is, they just report it with a bias. Its all a conspiracy user.

i lived in a muslim majority country,

i can tell u something, they are truly different than the rest of the world

it's like almost impossible to reason with them.

it's a lost cause. tried and i'll just save my breath with them.

>I never claimed democracy is good in any sense.
Funny how you wouldn't go on national TV and say this. Westerners always change their stance on world affairs depending on when it's convenient for them.
Not a single organization, politician, movement or ideology in the West denounces democracy... but of course I'm supposed to know that you are the only person that does.
If you people really hate democracy, go out and show it. Actions speak louder than words.

You sound mad bro. Be happy, there are goats enough for all.

>go and reform your government
>meanwhile let me base my government on an outdated religion

/thread

/post

That's untrue. Many people in the libertarian movement are openly anti democracy, and the average joe doesn't really have a high concept of democratic government either, even if he doesn't support ideas openly against it.

You are just (ironically) blaming everyone in the west for the actions of a few nutcases (the politicians). Way to be hypocrite, you liberal/muslim or whatever else you are.

I thought Westerners were capable of anything under democratic values... I guess that isn't working out so well after all.

Is it really democracy a majority of the population is powerless to stop a few from using most of their GDP and millions of soldiers in war? You people are so delusional it is hilarious.

>You are just (ironically) blaming everyone in the west for the actions of a few nutcases (the politicians).

That's the way the world works, kiddo. Next you're going to tell me that the actions of a few terrorists shouldn't be blamed on ALL Muslims.

You're such a dumb cunt. All Muslims are ISIS. All westerners are warmongers.There is nothing more to it.

Get a load of this tool.

>imblying I am westerner

Keep trying the whole "I get to decide what you say, do and think" thing, you're doing a wonderful job.

I have no problem with sand niggers, it's the ones with Kalashnikovs and IED's that I have a problem with. Joining paras to fight the sister-fucking Islamic state cuntholes next year.

*JEWS
GET YOUR SHIT RIGHT
JEWS CAUSED EVERYTHING
MISLIMS WOULD BE BOMBINH EACHOTHER IF THERE WASNT FOR JEWS

>I get to decide what you say, do and think
Lol, apparently you can't even decide what you say do or think under your precious "democracy".

You people are delusional. Islam will come and take over soon enough, don't worry.

the ideology of the west does not create atrocities, those happen as a result of human nature*

the ideology of islam creates atrocities by providing a framework in which martyrdom is seen as one of (if not the single best) best things you can do with your life.

there is no common law, constitution, folk tale, or anything of the sort in the west that advocates suicide and the killing of innocents to achieve eternal paradise

*the 'soft' version of this argument is that the ideology of the west at least creates *less* atrocities than islam

Just had an awesome blowjob. Thought i should share.

Did you give him a tip?

We're ready, come at us filthy infidels

>ww3 when
Muslims don't have the power to beat the West so it'd not be a world war.

god bless you cock dumper much like those cocks have blessed this thread

Spotted the Muslim.

Just making islam fags feel at home.

So....

>Westerners do evil things WITHOUT an ideology so that makes it better.

The very fact that you proudly claim that all of the West's evil history was done without religious motivation just proves that the eradication of religion will do nothing to stop human nature.