youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/this-only-beginning-sick-video-10480115
discord
youtu.be/rOGLnwySJl0
youtube.com/watch?v=3hlpSxX0-vY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

>refugees did it
nice point 'muripleb watch out for the mexican rapist invasion

y tho

tl;dr

Wasn't in attendance, but I heard it went out with a bang

Why is it anytime there is a side if history that is harmful to Superior people of the world the left is always on the wrong side of it.

So why do muslims kill more muslims than anybody else ... please explain shit for brains

Best thing about these attacks is it always kills the liberal enablers.

haha what a great thread

And yet it was always a Muslim who pulled the trigger.
>Its not my fault I'm fat, it's the fast food industry for giving me opportunities
>Its not Islam's fault we're homicidal, it's society's fault for giving us the opportunity

Islam=Tumblr

Hey, politifags, this is a YLYL thread, take your serious world views somewhere the fuck else.

Your reasoning for killing innocent children is pretty fucked up my dude

I hate muslims too but please tell me you're not that fucking retarded

relax kid

perhaps in terror attacks, but i think that overall you're wrong

my point is that most terrorist victims are in muslim majority countries so how does the islamaphobe poster explain this in terms of 'it was you'

oh, so was it muslims that started all the major conflicts in last 100 years killing and genociding milions of people, including children? or was it the white man?

hey shut the fuck up, white people are the problem. end of story

Because it was you.

If it ain't 'Merica, it didn't happen

Religion is coming for you

Im not disputing that nor do I need to equivocate on facts whether or not they reflect badly on the culture I come from facts are facts, but you have to explain how you make sense of my point that muslims kill more muslims in terroist attacks and that some how is caused by the west and not the fucked up interpretation of islam thats currently so popular among many of its followers

>Asking why so many people in the west are autistic retards who follow blindly

I was obviously referring to terrorist attacks

FOAD = ISLAM = SATAN

good point the autism is all pervasive in the west had me with my own question

Your comments reek of bacon edgelord

kills innocent children, blames others...
>kys
also islam is 10% belief, 90% political ideology.
And not a modern, decent ideology, its an old, backwards ideology that is based on the words of a rapist/serialkiller
>prove me wrong

kek

youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI

How do you know the concert bomber was a Syrian refugee? Has that been confirmed by the police yet?

No. Hes just saying that the fact that there are any white people alive who aren't anti-Muslim is what allowed the bombing to occur.

He's also a Jew loving Muslim praising cuck

You and your religion are such a piece of shit.

>It was you who put in the puppet governments.
You rule your own countries, not us. Its a pity your culture is to backwards to maintain a level of governance that isn't corrupt and theocratic.

>It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.
Blaming us for your wealth. That's a new one.

>It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.
The Jews haven't exterminated anyone, but i'd not shed a tear if they got rid of you sand niggers.
If you had even half the compassion that the jews have, there'd be peace and properity in the ME. Instead your Arab countries unite around making Palestine the victim country and you love playing the victim.

>It was
Go fuck a pig.
Your inability to accept responsibility for your governments actions, or make changes for the better goes to show how fucking immature you are as a person.
If you have a problem with your government, how about doing shit to make it better.
But you'd rather just bitch about your problems and blame it on outsiders.
All of what you just listed only happened because your people/leaders supported it on some level.

>You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Your piece of shit religion has been at war since the days of Muhammad.
Your culture is unable to leave behind its violent tendencies, and lash out at anything and everything.
The only times your people know peace is when they are harshly suppressed under a dictatorial rule because your people are unable to govern themselves collectively or peacefully.
This is not a new development.

But continue preaching to the world how all of your fuck ups and violent outbursts are our fault.
The backlash against your bullshit is building up and with no outlet when the dam breaks it'll be a tidal wave.

Deus Vult

i like the artist thought an orange could help.

Tldr

post and pic both suck. kys

/thread

not much use in arguing with them my friend.
They are not on our level
>litteraly
According to Kohlberg the conscience can be devided in different levels. I'm not going to explain them all right now bc fuck that, but seriously read about it if you want to understand why so many blindly follow islam.
We in the western world strive for a comminity where everyone is in the post-conventional level; which means we all deside for ourselves what we think is good and bad.
They (the muslims) are according to me in the conventional level. This means they think they are doing the right thing by following the quran and their backwards leaders. They define 'doing good' in a way that we did in the middle ages. We evolved, but they haven't.
I believe that this is why they are all so retarded. Some rapist/mass murderer told them a couple thousand years ago how they should live and they believe his words. You can't blame them for that though, they litteraly don't know any beter. The ploblem is islam, not the muslims. If islam told them to never have sex again, the dumb fucks would do it.
It's actually a lot like how the church controlled us in the middle-ages untill a bit after the renaissance. We had enlightening of people who started to doubt what the bible said. Islam has never had that and I think it is goddamn time that they do...

>you keep saying "you"
It wasn't me you dumb fucking sandnigger

Can we have another holocaust please? This time for sand niggers and this time let's not stop until the job is done. Also let's have the jews run the camps for ironic lulz

>man I'm really killing it with this painting
>face is on point
>fabric looks great
>chair and background are good
>nobody'll notice if I just phone in these feet here....

what

Sounds like a non-committal statement with no foundation in logic or fact, but instead something somebody radical spewed off that his simple Muslim mind couldn't discern truth and lie from. How does it feel having visible proof that YOU posted that you're a stereotype and deserve to be stoned?

>Crazy person detonates bomb
>Crazy person just so happens to be a Muslim

>"Herp-aDerp: Muh Islamic Terrorism"

I don't argue to convince him. I'm sure hes a lost cause because what he says just isn't logical.
But i believe arguments against should be made so that people who don't know better can learn.

As for your Kohlberg, i might look into it later if i hear other people talking about it.

Regardless i'd say that the difference between "moden" religion and theirs is that unlike most religions, Islam is incredibly well documented and have ways of resolving contradictions.
Thus its fairly clear how a devout muslim should practice their religion, and what their priorities should be.
Unfortually that's why Islam is so fucking shit. The religion has no wiggle room in contradictions.
Christianity and others you can pick and chose your verses to suit.

"Judge not least you be judged"
"A righteous man judges"
etc.

Islam, however, is very clear. Anything that was written at a later date supersedes earlier verses.
Islam may have been peaceful in the very early years when it had only a handful of followers.
But as they grew in numbers they became more and more aggressive. Up to the point where the last verses were about throwing away all treaties with disbelievers and waging war against them

It just has very little wiggle room.
While you can compare two verses like in the bible, like many apolgiists like to do. The reality to any devout muslim is clear. The later verse is what counts. And the later verses were hateful calls to violence and war.

So my point would be.
Muslim believers and Christian believers have in my opinion the same strength of faith. Its not a matter of conscience levels or Christianity just having longer to develop.
Its that Islam fundamentally teaches violence and hate and has zero wiggle room to allow it to adapt to modern standards.
Not only can't it adapt, it teaches rebellion against modern standards and call to adopt the primitive standards of the 7th century sharia.

I am India
I am Charlie
I am Paris
I am Orlando
I am Brussels
I am Nice
I am Munich
I am Berlin
I am Westminster
I am #Manchester
I am tired

Butthurt libs damage controlling this fucking hard.

Nope, it's not bigotry or gun violence or some other made up bullshit. It's Islamic terrorism plain and simple.

It was you Muslims that did the attack. You did it, nigger.
Beta male can't evendors take responsibility for the violence his ideology extols.

Damn son

The desert empires sure got huge from NOT violence, right? Kill yourself.

Because fundies hate moderates

>i haz the dumb

Couldnt agree more

tfw your head is a potato

top insult. got eeeem

Faggots listen, this pasta has literally been posted on every thread stop getting triggered

Hes gone, he went back to the dunes

worst cringe thread ever Stop discussing politics

Wow, you win all three categories of this thread! YLYL/Beta male/Cringe as fuck

When Europe gets attacked I presume sand niggers

Sure. ISIS didn't really make a video about it either.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/this-only-beginning-sick-video-10480115

good point, I see what you mean
>if only muslims could discus so openly about their belief.
In many ways the bible and the quran are the same. The quran is strict, but so is the bible. But indeed the quran is more documented and leaves less space for the followers to to judge and think for themselves.
But I think the bigger problem is that they follow it so strictly. If I do something, I don't think about what the bible says. I act according to the values that I find important (and have been taught to me in my education)
I don't rape, because I find that wrong and I am able to have empathy with others. Muslims do rape, because the quran lets them. They don't decide for themselves. Otherwise they wouldn't rape. I don't believe that any human that can choose for himself would condone sexual assault. It is just wrong from a human point of view. For me the scariest part of this all is that muslims don't seem to care about what we see as basic ideas. We know all murder is bad, while they say it is good if he is your enemy.

Also the quran preaches peace, but then there are parts that say there will come a time where muslims will erase all others from existence and they will rule the world. That is how IS is convincing the other muslims that what they are doing is good; it literally says it in the quran that they are fighting for 'the good'.

So I think it is time that people all over the world stop being stupid and blindly follow religions and start seeing things out of a human point of view. Normally I dont have problems with religions, but islam is just too violent and needs to be stopped are adjusted to our modern way of life

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa NOPE

>not an argument

Bet she must've been embarrassed when her folks seen her eye fucking that guy

A place where refugees are welcome

discord dot gg/wRezpMc

Would it be because the Right is always the ones causing the harm?

It was you who is, and stays, a retarded backwards penis-mutilated Muslim. :-D

youtu.be/rOGLnwySJl0

Sure

lol this dumbass never heard of the iraq war

christianity is 10% belief 90% ideology
that's why the KKK exists right

>Argues that this person is posting a stereotype because of white male fragility
>Labels poster as muslim that needs to be stoned.

Cough Inquisition
Cough the crusades (all of them) cough
cough cough WWI and WWII cough cough
Cough The Gulf War which led to 9/11 Cough

>responds to (((arguments))) with a nope
>literally 13

youtube.com/watch?v=3hlpSxX0-vY