Really makes you think

Really makes you think....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI
youtube.com/watch?v=x6mcxFYQRdg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did you expect? they are literally brainwashed

You also believe Earth is flat u little cringeking? Go watch Zeitgeist and share Illuminati Exposed on your Fb, girls will love u.

Seems like a problem that should work itself out...
1. Liberals/Leftists defend Islam to no end
2. Islamic terrorist kill them off because most of their liberal views are completely against Sharia law
3. Repeat because libtards don't learn or accept reality

...only real issue is that too many normal, intelligent people get caught up in the killing sprees too.
When mudslimes commit atrocities, it's just a different culture we don't understand, but when anyone defends themselves against it then we're hate-filled, racist bigots.

...Fuck -_-

>stop recognizing this trend!

Trips of filth and lies

DO NOT FALL FOR THE WORDS OF THESE TRIPS FOR THEY ARE CAST BY SHILLS

cant you see it was an inside job in order to change public opinion? i hope people of manchester will stay strong together, both christians and muslims, and rise above all this attempts to divide us!

Mmmm.

I'm leaning towards trips. I mean you sound credible but those singles say otherwise.

nice shoop. the protests in Manchester were late January early February.

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

What monument is that in the lower left side? The one that was clean and is now infested?

There were protests all over the UK other than Manchester, and in a bunch of other countries. Why didn't they get bombed? Oh that's right, because the two events aren't linked.

But if you insist on being that fucking dumb I've got a rock here that keeps demons at bay and it's yours for a mere $30; I can guarantee that there have been no demons near me since I came across this rock, so it must be what's keeping them away!

>really makes u thingk

yes, it makes me think post hoc, ergo propter hoc

idiot

go back to Sup Forums fag

THIS.
/thread

Muslim cuck putting this same "you caused this" post on all threads regarding the concert bombing..
Go fuck a goat, you coward..
And Mohomad is kicking my ass clean at the moment!
Trump will be remembered for the end of liberal PC acceptance of these brown morons ..

>the west created the mess in a religion born in a region of thousands of years of continuous war and strife

If you say so, Mohammed.

A few genes do not a race make.

Learn 2 genetics, retard.

La statue de la République, Paris

Haha, is that you're best English?
Learn 2 English libFag

Britbongs gonna britbong youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI

>is that you are best English?

>Muslim here

Stopped reading right there.

rofl, ok haji. Muslim hunting should be allowed as a sport. you animals only know violence, so you should be given so much violence that the entire religion is exterminated. God I hope trump drops a bunch of bombs on that shit hole litter box called the middle east.shit he could drop a few nukes and it would improve on the region doing ya'll a favor.

>you're best English?
>Learn 2 English

Thank you for proving me right, retard.

This guy gets it.
Crusade time, Muslims couldn't exist without violence towards innocence. So...Muslims no longer need to exist!
Wipe that ass, wipe it until it's clean of the Mohammed dingleberry!!

Good luck killing 25% of the world's population, fucking basement-dwelling retards.

I'm on the west coast, it's early, didn't notice my phone auto corrected "your" into "you're"...
So you're right, let's allow the ragheads to murder the children..
Retard is the new genius

Correcting the record get me hard af user. Go on...

ITT: Edgelords.

>I also can't exist without violence towards innocence and am itching for an excuse

Go ahead, kill each other already.

I live in a single level..haha
We don't gotta kill em all..
Just the ones we can find
Pop your head up, wack a mole!

Your comments reek of bacon edgelord

So if there were more pro-racism protests in Manchester, the bomber wouldn't have been able to blow up the concert?

Makes sense.

I was under the impression Manchester was in Britain? Why the fuck are bongs protesting against trump?

Ive never seen pasta get stale this fast

>banning muslims from entering your country is racism

So when Islam was being a bunch of barbaric, goat fucking, nut-jobs before the USA was around who did you blame for all the inhumane, fucked up shit you did?

On a side note, if you honestly, an ignorantly believe that the government(s) of the west are responsible then why the fuck are you killing people at a pop-concert rather than going for the military and government you claim is responsible?

There is no fucking excuse for the shit people are doing in the name of allah or islam, and if you can't learn to actually live with the rest of humanity then kiss your ass goodbye.

Honestly, this could be written by an SJW or an alt-right fuckwit.

Either way, it's just a grab bag of ignorant shit.

The muslim domination of the world lasted a thousand years. Whites and blacks were raped, killed and enslaved. The human race was held back while hypocritical zealots ran things.

White Europeans broke their control. The Spanish fought for 700 years to throw off their oppressors. The Greeks, 400 years. The only culture that muslims can claim in their so called 'golden age' were remnants stolen from others.

Now, the events of a mere century unraveled your finely tuned culture? Your former slaves are guilty of destroying your civilization?

Give me a fucken break.

You are beyond retarded.

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11
Ayyyyyyyye

You mean back when Muslims were inventing shit like chemistry and math? When they were preserving and building on knowledge from other civilizations, while the Europeans thought that bathing more than once a month made you sick?
The Muslim world was doing well compared to other ancient civilizations, all until fairly recently, and anyone who denies that clearly doesn't know shit.

I am actual a normal (european) liberal and against any -phobia. But some of your points of view are quite warped from reality and more like the usual stick-beating against "the west".

If you ever try to speak this sad excuse for an "opinion" in my presence, you can expect to be educated on the wrong ones.
Here, you are on the internet - so do it yourself, you gay example of an edgy sandnigger.

I don't see anything he lied about. Every point on his list is truth, as far as I can see. Unless you mean to say that all those Western invasions and all that meddling was all cool, and not part of the reason some Muslims hate the West.

>WE WUZ CHEMISTS N MATHS N SHIET

Newsflash: All those inventions that the "Muslims" created were made by non Muslims and recent converts, friendo. Also, lol @ preserving and building knowledge when Western Civilization has accomplished much more than what sorry excuse Muslims "created".

We need another holy war to wipe Islam off the map once and for all.

All these apologists who say they wouldn't be terrorists if we weren't so mean to them need free tickets to the next Ariana Grande concert.

>It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

So... 9/11 was an act of self defence?

Your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=x6mcxFYQRdg

Islam is a form of government masked in religion. It was founded by a pedophile. Ishmael was a bastard son of a decent man who founded a death cult because he was pissed off that he was born a bastard

>normal
>liberal

You've got to be kidding me. The closest claim to contribution that can be made is that the muslims 'preserved'; the inventions of other cultures when they moved in and torched everything. In fact, they destroyed more than they preserved, and what was preserved can't even be directly credited to the muslims, but to the dhimmi that managed to keep knowledge preserved.

Islam expressly forbids science. It is claimed that the opposite is true, but any attempt to discern scientific laws is an affront to Allah because all things only happen according to His will, so attempting to predict Allah's will is arrogance.

This is a worthless death cult, a fucking mental virus. It needs to be de-fucking-stroyed.

...and by it's own internal rot or by the force of external forces, it will happen.

It's Wyatt Earp time!
"If I see a red sash(Muslim), I'll kill the man wearing it..
You tell em I'm coming..and hell's coming with me, ya hear!
HELL'S COMING WITH ME!"

Yeah... sorry dude, but that's bullshit and you know it. It's clear you aren't much interested in facts, because the facts are clear: the Muslim world contributed significant scientific advancement in numerous fields throughout the Middle Ages. You can hate or love Islam, doesn't change that fact.

Men like Muhammad ibn Mūsā al-Khwārizmī and al-Ḥasan ibn al-Ḥasan ibn al-Haytham in the field of mathematics, and Jābir ibn Hayyān in the field of chemistry (the very word being of Arab origin because of these men), and men like ibn Sina, who authored books on medicine that were used in Europe for a thousand years after his death, because he was a pioneer. Denying the many years of Muslim contributions to science is just retarded.

>the Muslim world contributed significant scientific advancement in numerous fields throughout the Middle Ages.
>the Muslim world
The Caliphate concentrated wealth, refinement and knowledge the way all powers do. It was unique in wrecking that due specifically to it's Islamic nature.
The Caliphate was a golden age, it declined due to it's objections to science unlike the Roman Vatican power in Europe, that fostered knowledge and declined due to it's value placed on truth.
Islam tried to conquer knowledge
Christianity got conquered by knowledge.

Hard to swallow for idiots who see the world only in 2/3/4 collors, yeah.

Addition: you find many like me in e.g. germany. Common sense, you know?

You seem to think that only perfection is worthy of appreciation.

I'm not saying the Muslim world a thousand years ago was perfect. No nation/union of nations has ever been faultless. What I'm saying is that the Muslim world, for a long time, was a senter of education and innovation, while most of Europe was ignorant and messed up. They weren't perfect, or even necessarily great, but they still made great contributions to scientific growth and advancement. Claiming they didn't is either ignorance or hatred on your part.