DUDE THE MAFIA ARE NORMAL PEOPLE TOO AND HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS THAT YOU AND I HAVE LMAO

DUDE THE MAFIA ARE NORMAL PEOPLE TOO AND HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS THAT YOU AND I HAVE LMAO

I don't even know where to tell you to go back to because i dont think ledditors are this retarded

wtf I hate the Sopranos now

DUDE INTELLIGENT PEOPLE LMAO

This """morally grey""" bullshit is tearing apart the social fabric of America, and is the reason why we are where we are today.
If wholesome heroes with strong American values were all our children see on TV, we would have much less degeneracy.
Show people glorified criminals, The Sopranos, Breaking Bad, show the children awful shit like Steven Universe and Sausage Party, no wonder our Nation is going down the drain.

WTF! I hate cultural marxism now

Breaking Bad was about the public American healthcare system in a way

s'alright

>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M A FAGGOT

>STOP DISAGREEING IWHT ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HWY CANT Sup Forums MODS BANNN U PROBLEMATIC ASSHOLES

Nice jumps to falseflagging, my sjw friend

SATANIC BLACK MAGIC

Steven Universe is pretty okay considering the only stupid stuff it does is wink at lesbian space rocks. The show provides kids with a logical flow of events and let's them imagine and take away something after watching it, which is more than I can say about most cartoons on air right now.

My only real complaint is there aren't enough male role models but it's not surprising when the show was created by the older sister of the real life Steven

Except it was a blatant lie in the fact that the real life Albuquerque, NM Teachers Health Care system would have paid for almost all of Walt's treatment

They should have had Walt in another profession where he actually wouldn't have gotten treatment

But it's true, user. Even for Al-Qaeda:

>After years of trying to discipline him, the leaders of al-Qaida’s North African branch sent one final letter to their most difficult employee. In page after scathing page, they described how he didn’t answer his phone when they called, failed to turn in his expense reports, ignored meetings and refused time and again to carry out orders.

>Most of all, they claimed he had failed to carry out a single spectacular operation, despite the resources at his disposal.

>The employee, international terrorist Moktar Belmoktar, responded the way talented employees with bruised egos have in corporations the world over: He quit and formed his own competing group. And within months, he carried out two lethal operations that killed 101 people in all: one of the largest hostage-takings in history at a BP-operated gas plant in Algeria in January, and simultaneous bombings at a military base and a French uranium mine in Niger just last week.

New Mexico Public School Insurance Authority. Huh, the more you learn.

Why are shows and movies about the mafia more interesting than shows and movies about black gangs?

I can't tell of this is true or not.

What a guy

>Almost all
Americans will defend this

wtf i hate sopranos now

the doctors his insurance covered basically said tough shit, your fucked mate.
He had to make a lot of money to get a good doctor...

What's the deal with Steven Universe? I only know SJWs love it.

I know this is bait but

>Sopranos
>normal people

they were almost all mental patient tier sociopaths

google the name
>Your letter ... contained some amount of backbiting, name-calling and sneering, ... We refrained from wading into this battle in the past out of a hope that the crooked could be straightened by the easiest and softest means. ... But the wound continued to bleed, and in fact increasingly bled, until your last letter arrived, ending any hope of stanching the wound and healing it

whatever happened to gary cooper? now that was an american

Sounds like the villain from a Brosnan era James Bond movie

the implication is that they were portrayed as normal people despite their crimes

They are 'normal people'

Did you even watch the show? Anyone who thinks the show was about showing mobsters as just normal people like you and me really missed the fucking point.
Most of them are sociopathic, quick to become violent and on the whole are just horrible people. What the show does do is portray them as having very regular flaws as other people.

Italian class. I'm half Italian, let me explain:

>Roman Empire
>Renaissance
>Italian cinema
>mafia

Basically, we're a super race of passionate artists with big cocks and both a desire and ability to rule over everyone else. We make great food, have beautiful women, our dicks are unrivaled the world over, and we don't fuck around.

Nigs would just go do some protests and maybe sniper a few innocent people. We have class and honour, and whining to others for protection isn't how we roll.

That's why everyone likes mafia movies.