FINALLY! a movie which puts apes and niggers on the same plane, and a white man who rules them all

FINALLY! a movie which puts apes and niggers on the same plane, and a white man who rules them all.

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/deficit-shrinks-1-trillion-obama-era
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enjoy the fantasy you bitch boi

Ignoring the Sup Forumsbeard OP, I fap to this movie. Skarsgard is essential muclekino.

Here's your (You), I'm sure you'll enjoy many more to come.

>Sup Forums complains about movie critics calling this movie racist
>idiots actually believe this

so were this movie and the jungle book one actually good?

Are we in some sort of parallel universe where white people don't rule the entire world? Last time I checked black people were akin to a piece of gum stuck on a sole; along for the ride but contributing nothing but mild annoyance

Yeah not like the US president has been black for the past 8 years.

>inb4 any jew conspiracy

They're two of the worst films I saw this year. Jungle Book is ok for kids I guess. Tarzan is offensively boring.

I gotta be honest....I don't find Alexander SkarsgÄrd attractive, like at all. I think his no eyebrows are strange and his nose is too fat for his face. His jawline is also unremarkable, it's just that he has low bf.

Let's see your face then.

And what did that get you

.t Shekelstein Goldberg

Fact: I have better eyebrows than Skarsgard and so do 90% of everyone who lives

That doesn't matter if the rest of your face looks like my asscheeks.

A better economy than the piece of shit Bush gave us.

Name one thing that's attractive about Skarsgard. Literally one good feature. I already named 3 that make him unappealing so one is not going to offset how plain he looks but it would be nice to know why you think he's attractive. And don't mention anything that has to do with his fitness level, that's not natural beauty. Looks at J. Depp the dude has never picked up a weight in his life but his facial aesthetics are so on point that he's been named sexiest man alive like 4 times.

>tall
>prominent cheekbones
>strong chin
>facial symmetry
>piercing eyes

Before you're going to use your arbitrary standards to debunk all of the points I made, remember that he's also rich as fuck and successful in every way you aren't. And trying to rip him to sheds says more about your insecurities than his facial aesthetics.

Tarzan is a shitty white power fantasy

>hurr durr white raised in jungle is not like those tribal savages

>prominent cheekbones
no
>strong chin
not really
>facial symmetry
lol no
>piercing eyes

The guy's face is long, he has no defining features aside from his eyes. You describe his cheekbones and chin as being prominent but it's obvious that's only because of his low bf.

So, wow, he has nice eyes? Literally so does everyone else who has eyes that aren't shit colored. Not impressed desu

Here's a pic when he's not preparing for a movie role

He looks like Aaron Eckhart's little brother. Low, weak cheekbones, a chin that disappears under his fat roles. He's not appealing in the slightest. He screams "average white male"

shut up pavement ape

were there any limbs cut off?

Thanks for proving my point. Can we see your face now? I want to see the fat neckbeard that's trying to make himself feel better by attacking the trivial facial features of a multimillion universally attractive actor.

you picked like the most unflattering pic you could find

You are a white male.

>proving my point

that he looks average as shit?

Please nigger. Look at the pic I posted now look at this.

>deepset eyes
>beautiful dark eyebrows
>ridiculously strong, chin and squared jaw
>s shape cheekbones
>wide nose that fits his face because of his other strong features

no comparison. Skars would be a skinny-fat incel if not for his famous father.

Of course Nordicist faggots will defend Skars looks to the death because "muh masterrace" but nobody has the heart to tell them that Skars is weak, effeminiate and average looking

Tarzan respected his (and Jane's) tribe leader. Tarzan wasn't the king of them. He wasn't even king of the apes, his ape brother was. He saved Africa (not alone, by the way) but he didn't rule it in any way (nor did he want to).

>most unflattering pic you could find

you're right. I picked a picture where he's not preparing for a role and thus is in his natural state, no low-bf, no makeup. Just Skars in all of his numale glory

>He still hasn't posted his face

did this pol-racist thread turn faggot all of the sudden? I see what you did there.

It's fucking great how everyone on Sup Forums is a closeted homosexual. These posts are cringe overload.

>Alexander Skarsgard
>weak

wat? r u blind?

>Posting your face or any personal info on Sup Forums
>posting your face or any personal info on the internet in general

But I'll make you a deal, I'll post mine if you post yours first

he doesn't look like a guy who could 1v1 a gorilla like he does in the movie

>obamacare
>gorillion dorra debt
>better economy
kekkerino

>full otter mode
>not weak

nigger looks like he couldn't break a pencil using both hands

the only Sup Forumsfaggots here are people defending this ugly ass, no eyebrows, albino swede

Looks like a nice game, but the graphics aren't that

wait

It's a MOVIE poster?

wow, Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within as better graphics than that poster of real people.

If this movie was more popular, do you think people would use him as an example of body goals like the whole "Brad Pitt in Fight Club" meme?

I'm not gonna post my face here, obviously I don't care enough .

>I don't care enough

you care just as much as I do if you're still replying nigga

msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/deficit-shrinks-1-trillion-obama-era

fucking retard lying liberals strike again

Holy shit how deluded and insecure can a person be? Skarsgard is tall, rich, handsome and charismatic. Trying to use your own ridiculous standards of beauty to try to turn him into some kind of subpar person does in no way affect him or his attractiveness. It only makes you look extremely insecure.

just stop, srsly
alexander is hot af

There's a huge middle ground between replying and posting my face on this thread m8.

>T-t-they're lying :((

yes

>not like every day black people will go on live tv TODAY and claim a few white men control their destiny

fixed*

>where white people don't rule the entire world
jews rule the world

white people are just walking cancer viruses that install capitalism and destroy other cultures

The man that steals money from behind your back and can never fully make it known or admit it and have everyone 100 percent know it was him without losing it is not ruling the world they are subverting it. The white man is literally is the race that all shit skins WILL GO ON LIVE TV TODAY AND ADMITE THEIR DESTINY ARE IN A WHITE MANS HANDS. all the while the white man conquered and claimed superiority to all the entire time.

You cant have it both ways.

>msnbc

How much time is spent on anti Belgian propaganda? I wanna watch this for Margot Robbie but if they keep on hitting the "belgianz wir ebil people" then I wont watch it out of principle

Both were okay. They are pretty similar desu. Tarzan was better imo but that's because I hate Disney's version of The Jungle Book.

Tarzan is halfway decent. It's got some nice concepts and it pays respect to the old stories without deviating too much from them and I like that it makes the viewers have to earn Tarzan (given he starts the movie as a normal guy in a suit and through the movie he slowly removes his clothes and does Tarzan things). But it's not great. It's like a 6/10 at best.