Shota thread

Shota thread

Bump

Nothing like the feeling of a tight shota asshole as it kind of struggles to take you all in. 13-14 year olds....hnggg.

Shush you're making me hard.

Not as hard as I was when I actually did it. Legal age here is 14.

Jealous, wish you can stroke me while you tell me details

Living the dream, man. Living the dream.

Come over and I will suck you off in between tales of 3 tight underage shotas and 3 more who were 14-15.

Can I Fuck you too? Maybe you can fuck me too while I pretend to be one of those shotas in your stories

Greentext that shit

I am a top, sorry. But yeah, just put on a little soccer uniform, that's the shotas around here I like...

I have done this before in shota threads here. Involves Roma kids prostituting themselves in the toilets of the central market here, but then it becoming a regular thing and with a couple of them, a separate months-long fling, where they just came to my house.

Oh shit, i remember that. Most jealous wank of my life.

I don't mind being your bottom. Reenact your stories with me, I'll do anything you want :o. In the end I'll have some fap material to take with me for life

Pics how they looked?

The youngest was actually a local street singer who also hands around the central market.

I'm not sure if this is FBI bait or not, but you shouldn't post pictures of kids you know IRL here in this type of thread.

You don't know who is reading the information you post, nor do you know what they can do with it, but you should probably always assume the worst.

too many words, not enough shota

True that. I have never taken pics of them, this is actually from a video online (not that kind, but a video of him singing).

Meh... Was hoping for hotter.... Are the girls at least cute?

He is the only one that I can find a pic online of - he was not the cutest. For obv reasons, I did not take pics of the boys I slept with. The younger ones are less cute actually, the ones who were 14-15 had sporty, tight bodies, green eyes, and were very well groomed. Also, gypsy kids are just naturally hairless.

I understand, but the least information you give out the better, just in case.

I'm actually straight but do like fucking shota who look feminine

Gypsy boy shotas are that - plus that community has "third gender" stuff, inherited from their days in India.

The girls here are pretty hot too, you know. But you can find traps and tons of feminine boys. It is a bit of a heavensent for me.

Who the fuck doesn't?

Where again? Thinking of vacation

Balkans...won't say more. It is not a thing that is confined to just one country, even though I know the local market best. Athens, Belgrade, Sofia, Bucharest, Skopje, will all do you...

Kik?

Kik: tigger_rigger92

this imposed text is heinous.

Fuck I love shota ;< makes me crave cute cock tho like a traps or femboi

teen boys is understandable, but old men who call themselves "traps" are just disgusting.

I want to swallow your shota-fueled cum

Never said anything about old men, to be honest.
I welcome you, if you let me go down on you

eh, it's just those fucking trap threads full of fat old dudes posting disgusting pictures all the time, so whenever I hear the word trap I think of that.

Are you a good little boy? ;o

i'm cute like that, and like to crossdress :3

welcome to chat with me

ha I used to post in trap threads back in the dayyyyy tbh :x
:3c if you want me to be
Aaaaaaa that's cute, pls penis in panties (but also out of panties ;>)

higher res

crossdress post here

if you have a kik, i'll add you ^W^

aaaa, I don't use kik ;< you have telegram by any chance?

lol no

i don't even know how to fax x.x

i wanna find someone cool to talk to tho

Anyone have the picture of the mom and son at an amusement and the asks the so "Which one do you wanna ride first?"

Just start a vola if you want to talk/post

I've been waiting for another thread like this for quite a while now. Thanks, OP.

well telegram you can download on pc, easy to use like kik just more features :3
what's a vola? :o

The OP probably bailed by now, I'm samefagging the shit out of this thread.

You're not making nofap easy

downloaded telegram on phone c:

how do i use this? lol

That's really gay of you, user.

ayyy u got 1337 search @reoki on it :3 talk to it, it meeee

helping

okey dokey

n-no homo

I guess I can dump for a little

sent a hi :3

Oh, I see. Now it makes more sense.