Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums

Thinking about becoming a rich asshole drug dealer.

Any tips?

dont get caught

deal drugs.

How does one not get caught?

How do you just stop become a drug dealer? I've got $11,000 in credit card debt. I'd love to become a drug dealer or a gangster or something to pay off my debt.

You have to go to my hometown. I need every fucking mad 4 heist or smthg else ;)

Where your hometown at buddy? Yet again America is not planet earth.

Lube up for bubba.

well i have quite a few friends that are it seems they usually go to parties, find someone who deals and befriends them then starts selling if you wanna make fast cash cocaine is definatly the best route and through association is the best way to avoid have to be jumped in a gang from what i hear before you can join sometimes it requires murder or rape to prove you have the balls to be loyal to a gang

Don't get caught by the cops, ripped off & in debt to your supplier or killed by your competition.

It's a pretty tough gig if you want to make serious $$$ (ie not selling molly & weed to your fuccboi friends), you need to be smart, brave and ruthless...would you shoot someone to protect your 100k of cocaine? Could you stand a month in county to keep the cops from finding your stash house? What if Jerome & the Kangz decide they own the territory you operate in? Do you kick up to them or shoot those fucking niggers in the face?

Lots of tough questions, I doubt you have what it takes...there's not enough loyaty among crooks any more, you'll likely get fucked over by the guy above/below you so he doesn't end up as the new fuck toy in jail.

t. Intel analyst that works drug cases

How old are you? Are you in college? What country? How much cash do you have to start? How much do you wanna make?

I'm 21, started selling bud when I came to college at 18, started with 250 bucks bought an ounce 3 years later I own a small apartment.

>t.

get out newfag

not to mention any fucking mexican you meet e_e is prolly gonna be in the ms13 horny for butt rape and stabbing

This, unless you go to college

>Only sell to friends
>Never selling to strangers unless friend you know is with them
>always be holding
>always be available
>alway weight heavy
>always share with buyers (pack bowls or share a bump or what ever you are selling)

by being sneaky

Sounds like you're 1/3 of the way there.

dont get high on your own supply

Haroine

find a partner who is dumb as shit, and would do everything for you, and let him do the dealing and you just get the money

don't take drugs yourself. just sell them.

Y the Asshole user, y not just rich drugs

Pic obviously unrelated

Do you put that brick in their face?

>deal, don't take
>don't trust anybody, not even yourself
>have only a few ppl who buy big from you, let them sell it to the rest
>only encrypted messages
>codewords
>be paranoid

I don't think it's such a great lifestyle choice, but what do I know...

just stick to being an asshole, know your limitations

have to ask - who is the cutie hoe?

Make sure you can safely get out. Plan that shit for the future. What is the point of having money if one can not spend it. It's the equivalent of hording rocks.