Is there a scientific reason as to why so many black guy's dicks can get so huge compared to other races?

Is there a scientific reason as to why so many black guy's dicks can get so huge compared to other races?

And is it even enjoyable when your dick gets to this size? I feel it would just have more cons than pros.

in the congo where the largest average penis is, its because a larger penis allows for more heat dispersion because its so hot, but in other countries blacks have the same size cock as other races, but the guy in your pic related OP had surgery where they cut a tendon that connects to your boner which increases size

That's pretty interesting. Do you think it the heat thing would apply to non-blacks that might live in the Congo area? Assuming that race has been around the Congo area for as long as the blacks.

Does the surgery have any side-effects? Cutting a tendon doesn't seem like a very good idea for the long term.

The tendon cutting surgery increases your length for like half an inch or so.

Even if the dude had a surgery his dick was massive even before that

U mad white boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

The difference between soft and hard (shower not grower ) is less distinct in black cocks. Also There is a greater risk of frostbite on extremities.

>asians have small dicks, everybody agrees
>suggest blacks have large dicks and everybody loses their minds

>Does the surgery have any side-effects? Cutting a tendon doesn't seem like a very good idea for the long term.
It means your boner doesn't point up like it should - it tends to point downwards. This means you have to hold your cock and aim it at her pussy.

That's gotta suck

Yeah there is a scientific reason, it's called urban legend, real science actually supports the idea that there is no discrepancy between race and penis size, but rather a standard deviation that varies based on individuals which statistically puts the extremes of small and large to very small minority of men, with a decrease in mean size the bigger the population data set

it is also ironic that this myth is perpetuated as if you go by mean length by nationality the biggest mean dick sizes and northern european and the smallest are asian

>Scientific reasons for different races having bigger penis size.

Dumbass... It's literally been SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT THERE'S NO BIOLOGICAL CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN RACE AND PENIS SIZE. Stop being fucking retarded for once.

Yes, i heard its because penus size corresponds with promiscuity, larger penuses can scoop out the sperm of other rivals. In monogomois cultures larger penuses are not needed for compitition.

I feel like our society and education system consistently fail the youth.

Literally all the arguing that happens on this earth about dick size is because of a rumor/joke that people eventually started to believe. Drives me insane.

I'm leaving this cancer of a board. And you guys should too.
When gookmoot realize the traffic has dropped by 80%, he will have no choice but to sell to Blacked or finally ban those spamming jews.

user can save Sup Forums, but will you?
Wish you Sup Forumsros all the best.

Thats true, Ive noticed that when Im somewhere in a hot country at holiday my dick is a bit bigger jsut because its hot outside and when Im in a cold country its smaller

wrong.
be md.
had to treat lot of niggers in med school uni hospital in big US nigger city
nigger dick are big
thats a fact son

people are happy to ...belittle others to feel better about themselves. also there aren't as many threads about "asians have small dicks, lets breathe a sigh of relief fellow whites". the whole point of threads like this is playing on and stoking the insecurities of white males

You saw a handful of black guys' dicks that are bigger than yours, so now all black guys have big dicks. I'd have figured a medical doctor would be smarter than you.

>Global warming isn't real because it was cold today.

>I saw some black guys with big dicks so that means they're all bigger.

You're an idiot and I despise who you are on a cellular level.

whats wrong with a Samsung Galaxy?

Yeah, it's the same reason blacks have the lowest average IQs in the whole world, and are so violent and predisposed to higher crime rates: GENETICS.

Blacks on average have bigger cocks than anyone on the planet. Better muscle development, too.

It's all the growth hormones in all that fried chicken they eat and also grape soda contains a dye that is a chemical precursor to testosterone

>wrong
>fake account of anecdotal evidence somehow disproves published research in medical journal but still claim to be doctor

kden.jpg

>Is there a scientific reason as to why so many black guy's dicks can get so huge compared to other races?

Yes. For hundreds of years, white slave owners bred some of their slaves for fighting, similar to how pit bulls were bred to do the same thing. Each slave owner had a prize Mandingo that they would put up to fight the prize Mandingo of neighboring slave owners and they would bet on those fights.

That breading included penis size, because it was a common held belief at the time that the bigger a Mandingo's dick was, the more physically strong he was. When a slave owner lost his Mandingo to death and wanted to buy another, the Mandingo's offered to him for sale would be presented to him naked, so that he could easily see which ones for sale were the most masculine.

Bc Africa is hot, animals there need to have higher surface areas to lose heat quicker

That's why elephants have big ears and polar bears have small ears