If the Manchester bombing really happened, where are the gore evidence? Yet to see the dead. Nothing on Liveleak...

If the Manchester bombing really happened, where are the gore evidence? Yet to see the dead. Nothing on Liveleak, nice conspiracy UK.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/23/world/europe/manchester-bombing-pictures-ariana-grande.html?_r=0
bestgore.com/murder/explosion-ariene-grande-concert-manchester-arena-fatality-confirm/
twitter.com/MaineFirstMedia/status/866808937286426624
liveleak.com/view?i=064_1495505847
twitter.com/AnonBabble

^This
I've gone through Twitter, facebok and liveleak. Nothing.

nytimes.com/2017/05/23/world/europe/manchester-bombing-pictures-ariana-grande.html?_r=0

Maaaan, only one?

I dont need any evidence to know youre fucking retarded OP

I'm telling you this is some warming up for yet another stupid and unnecessary war.

with who? we're already at war with terrorism, no state claimed the bombing

no state claimed 9/11 yet it was used as grounds for the Iraq war

bestgore.com/murder/explosion-ariene-grande-concert-manchester-arena-fatality-confirm/

y, no gore photos so far. I guess that just noone had time to take them...

Yeah but what country are you suggesting we'd invade?

Don't worry, politicians will come up with an idea soon. The next shitskin country that is next demonized in the media will be the one.

I hate to say it but the "sheeple" meme is real.

Nailbomb explosion and the retarded Americans are wondering why people didn't stand around taking photos of body parts. This is why your country suffers so badly when there are attacks; everyone is fucking stupid and would prefer a selfie to getting out

But we asked for after pictures not during or before

are u retarded? And who would take those pics? Police and post it on the Internet?

Are you retarded

cant edit nor delete cuz no cookies. Someone created another thread with pic

Idk why dont you take a pictures and report back thanks

What you should have asked for is less chromosomes

>implying killing shitskins is a bad thing

^this. Americans are so used to people being fucking crazy and actually trying to get photos for the express purpose of sharing them. Not everyone is as fucked up as the US. Some of the world still has morals.

twitter.com/MaineFirstMedia/status/866808937286426624

shrapnel wound in legs
woman in shock
guy elevates legs while another ties tourniquet
obvious manc accent

this took 2secs to find on twitter you are retarded

MI6 spotted.

i have no idea what you're talking about.

We should take pictures of their naked dead bodys

What is the answer to the frequent terror attacks around the world, Sup Forums?

How do we get this shit to stop, ban all muslims? Drop nuclear bombs and wipe out the Middle East?...

but that land has some of the richest history, the rise of civilization and all that, i dont want all that shit destroyed... thats what ISIS does...

liveleak.com/view?i=064_1495505847
It isn't of the explosion itself, but you can hear it. the concert comes to a full stop, on top of the other videos and that one FB post of a girl who got blood and skin and shit in her hair. I'm convinced it happened.

Who though?

>conspiracy
>hundreds of kids missing
>conspiracy?
go fuck yourself, OP

It did happen, my niece was in there and so were my friends daughters, all got out safely. How can you think this didn't happen? Manchester is not some desolate woodland with no populace, it's a fucking city, if the news is filled with reports of bombs going off at a fucking huge arena in the middle of a city during a concert it would be pretty easy to confirm or deny.

Since I have a personal vendetta against the stereotypical kind of female that would go to one of those concerts... good riddance.

Did you know that outside of America, the governments of most countries regulate exactly what can and cannot be put in the news? They also have total access to everyone's computers, so if you try and upload things they don't want you to upload, they can take your internet, your computer, and your freedom away.

Google "D-notice" why don't you?

>Expecting 10 year old girls to take videos of dead bodies and put them on the internet

You are an idiot... Absolut idiot. Kill yourself.

maybe not them, but at least one creepy 50 year old at the concert should have done that