DAL:Dirk Nowitzki (illness) questionable for Fri
CLE:Kevin Love scores 30 with 15 boards vs. BOS
MEM:Troy Daniels scores 18 w/ six triples in win
MEM:Marc Gasol scores 25 points w/ five blocks
PHI:Sergio Rodriguez suffers ankle sprain
MEM:JaMychal Green scores 17 points in 34 minutes
OKC:Enes Kanter scores 19 points w/ 5 boards
DAL:Andrew Bogut getting the start vs. Lakers

Name one regular season game from the 90s that was as good as Cavs - Warriors on Christmas day or OKC - Warriors last season

which way is Sup Forums

Her lack of ass seems to defy physics.

She got that flat but wide booty

Asg 92 was goat, dunno if that counts.

90s ball sucked.

GSW x OKC last season was even better

>Rackets

Could this be OUR YEAR?

The 90s were kind of a shitty age for basketball in general

Considering both of the games you mentioned were 100% decided by referees, i'll go with "just about any game from the 90's."

how was gsw x okc decided by the refs?

>100% decided by referees

that's some serious mental gymnastics

Warriors- Rockets and Knick @ Hawks were great too this year

Between D'Angelo, Ingram, Randle and Clarkson, which one is not going to be an all-star in their career?

Ingram, he's a bust.

All of them?

I don't see how none of them would ever be an All-Star since the Lakers have the largest fanbase world wide, and the ASG is determined 50% by fan vote.

if you think jules randle is a bust, youre dumb

bullyball is dead

dangela is a bust

I really miss Sam's OC when i see lazy stuff like this desu

It is man, /nba/ will never admit it

Warriors fans are the ultimate Americans.

They think everyone should love them and their way of doing things is the best and they are convinced they are the good guys. Meanwhile everyone else outside of the media kind of hates them

Alright guys I have a couple of possible lineups I'm debating over. For tonight would you go with a combo of

C - Horford
G - Giannis
F - AD

or

C - Davis
G - John Wall
F - Otto Porter (Beal OUT)

do you guys think the Rockeks have a chance tonight?

That's not a question

>living in the Gay Area
>ultimate Americans

Kill yourself

Well they're playing the Clippers who won't have Blake Griffin or CP3, so I would hope so.

If we had Capela i would say yes without a doubt, but you never know. Clips prob still have a grudge after we came back 3-1 on your ass

It was bantz retard, anyway i still see us winning because of the rockets poor perimeter D

Wait, they dont have Griffin or CP3? Its over lel

>listen to Bill's latest pod
>still has us making the over on 53 wins
>yfw no longer playing 3 guards at at time
>yfw brad is a genius
>yfw almost beat the cavs

watch very closely tonight Clips boy, you will see our true power

I forgot that they want 3% higher taxes on incomes over $500,000, the right for Gay people to get file a joint tax return, Trannies pissing in the ladies room and Abortions after the fifth month.

Complete ideological differences that make it completely different than the rest of America.

As St. Thomas Aquinas once said "Lower taxes spur economic growth and there are two genders"

go easy on us, one more Loss and we'll officially be 'spiraling' out of control

luckily the Lakeshits are in complete freefall as well

The cavs were blowing them the fuck out then got bored and let them come back, like they always do. Boston had no chance of winning

Hopefully the Clips stay in the top 4 seeds, I want to see you guys to succeed. If we hadn't beaten you in the Semi's two years ago, I believe you could have stopped the Warriors from winning the chip.

>Boston had no chance of winning

We've hardly been healthy at all this season. In the playoffs i see us taking at least 2 games if we make the ECF (big if, gotta figure out Toronto first).

>(big if, gotta figure out Toronto first)
ahahaha, your team is really bad if you have to "figure out" Toronto ahahah.

Will the Thunder even be in the playoff picture by the end of the year?

they have a a great backcourt, w/e. If they had a better big they'd be instant contenders

You can't name 7 teams better than the Thunder this year in the west. You can hardly name 5 (Thunder > Jazz until hill is back).

Will KD still be a bitch?

>tfw I made those OC

I improved I s-swear

Warriors, Spurs, Rockets, Clippers, Jazz, Grizzlies

There's 6 definite ones, maybe they'll be 7th seed

>grizzlies

No, grizz have been pretenders for years and that hasn't changed. 50 wins and an uncompetitive first round exit is their ceiling

Thats fair, but its still apparent that the Thunder are lacking if they want to make a real statement in the playoffs this year

What a load of horse shit. They smoked the Blazers two years ago then lost Conley and Allen and still took 2 games off the Warriors in the second round. Last year they broke the record for most injured players on a team in one season and still made the playoffs. The last two seasons they were healthy they made the Western Conference Finals and would have made the WCF again when they went 7 games with the Thunder but lost to refball when Zach Randolph got suspended for touching Steven Adams.

If you genuinely hold this opinion my only assumption is that you have not even the slightest clue what the fuck you're talking about.

I'm not saying they're good or bad or better than the Thunder or whatever, but if you genuinely believe that their ceiling is an uncompetitive first round exit you are objectively wrong in every single way.

>Thunder are lacking if they want to make a real statement in the playoffs this year
They got Russell Westbrook, that's all the statement they need.

rostered two 76er guards on my dk roster. heaven help me.

TJ McConnell and Nik Stauskas? Based white lightning.

Yep. Shoulda added that. Two WHITE 76er guards.

But both should play a fuckton of mins and Denver's backcourt D is trash.

Stauskas has monster games sometimes this year and TJ almost had a triple double 1 game so there's that

> no knees
> bad

Reminder: watch the deer vs timberpups tonight. They will be the new Lakers/celtics

shes actually a gilf..

total gilf.. probably ssterile though

half an hour away till rockets cloppers. who hyped here?

James harden is about to dip his beard into the pail.

pail isnt playing though

Hype af been waiting to play the Clips, hoping to see a 20pt+ win

Based France

Nah Harden always struggles against the Clippers.

With their lack of a tall center, DeAndre is gonna shit all over them.

Clippers win 112-103

The Andersons got tickets to the game? How'd they get tickets?

they got them from clips for lyfe, he has a part time job at the official NBA store as a web designer.

Kawhi out for Gastroenteritis

Thanks for putting that out OP.

clips vs. rockets

reddit's getting better lately

so is your mom

damn trey burke shitting all over the nets lmao

Porzingis v AD or Bucks v Wolves

pass

is this the Warriors game thread???

I'm so sick of college "athletics". I have to find some shitty stream because of some bullshit bowl game

>“If you look at the big picture — and this ain’t no ‘old guy hating on the young guys’ — the NBA, to me, is the worst it’s ever been, top to bottom,” Barkley said. “We got one or two, three or four good teams, and the rest of these teams stink.”

>"Threes are great if you have a Steph Curry, a Klay Thompson, guys like that. And these guys can live by threes … but if you look around the NBA everybody’s trying to go small. You have a bunch of guys shooting threes who are not good shooters.”

hottest /nba/ wifey in the league. i can watch that all day, especially when she shows ass

>that kid interrupting his dad
>father does not reprimand him

so are they emasculating black men in commercials now that doing it with white men has become old hat?

thanks chuck for showing us the Lebron era ain't about shit. confirmed

literally not a single good game tonight

yes look at this cunt

He's objectively wrong though. The league has always only had about 3-4 real contenders in a given year. The bottom of the league isn't worse than it normally is either. He literally just doesn't like analytics and the outside game

/here/ lads

he's literally a moron is what he is

there were at least 5 last year

>Warriors
>Cavs
>Thunder
>Spurs
>Raptors

even the Clippers

>chuck wrong
>/nba/ right

>Thunder
>Spurs
>Raptors
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's right about shit teams trying to emulate the Warriors. The Suns are the perfect example, they play at insane pace and take a metric fuck ton of 3s, but they don't have the ability to keep up with their own fast pace or hit enough of the 3s they take. There are too many teams who are trying to emulate the fast memeball style of the Warriors despite not having any of the talent that the Warriors do.

Joakim Noah is the worst player in the NBA

this clippers game is boring without being able to make fun of chris paul or jordan.

Rockets invented Moreyball

But Jordan is playing?

>12-24
thanks for proving my point

If you ever use the word 'meme' when talking about basketball just quit your life

Chuck and this guy is right.

You can't just force players to do things they're not good at.

Your team strategy is determined by personnel. You can't force bad shooters to jack up shots.

>that flag
>this post
see i can disregard what you say because of arbitrary shit too

ShaBASED MuhammGOD

>Warriors play in 2 hours
what do we do until then?

samefag

meant to say blake, it was to late to edit post i had already pressed post.

try again