Give it time.

Nazis were atheists...
Few of them believe in German Mythology
Not all Muslims are Terrorists
All Terrorists are Muslims

no mustache

SAY IT LOUD AND SAY IT CLEAR

NOT ALL MUSLIMS

Too bad, your religion has become a plague..convert to a peaceful belief or be persecuted with the rest of the goat fucking garbage..
Fuck Muslims,Fuck Mohammed
And darling...fuck you

uh, no. Nazis did not do this in the name of religion

Why don't you talk to your Muslim brethren and get them to stop?

Wrooong
Most of the nazi soldiers were christians as they were part of the population that was a christian majority
In mein kampf hitler considers himself a christiam

What about this?

I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads, strike off the very tips of their fingers.

Quran 8:12, "The Spoils," Dawood, p. 177

there dozens of other quotes just like this.

Muslim here, with a message for you islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Islam/ being muslim is not a race you fucking faggot.

>racist
>talking about religion

fuck off faggot, muslims are not a race.

Other than ISIS follows the teachings of Mohammed and Nazis go against everything Jesus taught.

and it's gonna be us who bury you in nukes bitch

it IS you that kills and went all retard.
stop making excuses for being a asshole

German here, we did nothing wrong, never. But you my muslim friend are a terrorist.

Faggot cuntfirmed!

Islam is overrepresented in terrorism youtu.be/wFefATs9qkI

Your wrong the nazis had there own religious practices. You should learn some facts before you come spouting your shit. Hitler intact wanted to destroy Christianity

It was you, it was you, it was you...
It was you who has copy/pasted this crap defending your shit religion..
I hope you get the bacon bullet along with the rest of the goat fucking heathens..

No Muslims started to attack the west hundreds of years ago the crusades were just a counter attack to many Islamic-wars.

I do not remember Nazis claiming to purge the Jews in the name of Allah or God. . . . Your argument is invalid, please try again.

Wheres the headscarf then bitch? Guess you're not a real muslim, and should be stoned.

Germans are the best ally for Muslims today.

Merkel will lead our new caliphate

How can we identify not terrorist Muslims then ?

mic drop, walk out.

G8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

Nah she wont. Shes doing a great job even if the most degenerate in our land wont understand...

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

not exactly bc nazis weren't about one religion just against one

Hitler was a faggot.

youmadbro.jpeg?

p.s. I wish that we could freely drop napalm on your country. Nothing like a mooslim bbq

First off, don't call me b*tch cause that's mean and against the holy teachings.

Second, we are not forced to use any "headscarf" and I'm a Shia from Turkey

You're.

The jews (zionists) are behind that shit.

Come on faggots stop replying to this pasta bait

A faggot who alternately sucked Christian dick, and chopped off their balls (no homo). You literally can't trust anything he said.

>you state a thing
>you have to prove it
also TURAN WILL RISE AGAIN!

Nazis would not have allowed Europe to fall to anti European invaders. All Muslims go home now.

Islam is not a race its a religion. And it is okay to dislike a religion.

Where is her bandana

let me guess, you're a drumpf supporter

If 10% of Muslims are terrorists, that's over 100 million terrorists. On top of that, you have the huge numbers of Muslims living in the west who support and cheer for terrorists and believe it's the duty of Muslims to convert western nations to Islam by any means necessary. Fuck off. Your "prophet" was an illiterate pedophile and only the stupidest pigs follow his gay religion.

No, I am not even American.

He is rigth though.

A faggot who told people whatever he thought they wanted to hear. He would have sucked Jew dick too, if he thought they'd pay him for the trouble.

Never thought about it that way..

Cool, coolcoolcool!

ISIS are Nazis!

nope. isis are strict followers of islam. they do as the so called prophet did - steal, murder, rape, enslave, destroy.

Nazis were not christian or following christian teaching in any way.

fail. try harder. or convert, or just stop believing in made up shit just because your parents did. think for yourself and stop being a muslim.

>nazis
>christian

Ebun troll, my friend.

Step up your game

I'm not a soldier, but i'd much rather have my country destroy your country than the other way around. Understand what i'm saying?

Islam is a shit religion but what's nice is most of its followers have abandonned the original commandments.

Not all Muslims but still quite a popular group.

you ain't the sharpest tool in the shed?
nazis were atheist, wehrmacht soldiers were christian they weren't nazis they were just loyal to their country, unlike you liberal cunt. ALL REFUGEES ABOVE THE AGE OF 14 AND OF MALE SEX SHOULD BE SHOT FOR ABANDONING THEIR COUNTRY

Ok, but Nazism wasn't in the name of Christianity. The Nazi soldiers didn't shout, "Our God is the only one!" before they killed someone.

What your position, on your knees sucking the D?

Yes and so is Bill Maher apparently

Fagitler loved islam

He's not, the Nazi's were in collusion with what would become the Muslim Brotherhood to undermine the British in the middle east, The Baath party was modeled on the Nazi party.

But nazis belived in their furer. It's like a god for they. Thay thought "Our furer is the only one!" then they killed someone.

You should read the quran instead of apologizing to kafirs

no you dumb cunt, Nazi battle cry is 'Deutschland Erwache!' (Germany awake).

That's because you changed the definition of the word. A lot of white people have comitted terrorism but because they aren't muslim you just call it a 'shooting'

See:
Adolf himself was probably an atheist. But many Germans at the time were Christian. So he was constantly praising and shitting on Christianity, over and over again. And his lieutenants had to go along with him- whether the order of the day was "PRAISE" or "SHIT". It's hard to say what religion your average run-of-the-mill Nazi adhered to or rejected.

First thing after a terror attack:
>Muslims claim that not all Muslims are terrorists and/or claim that this is due to the west interfering with the middle east
>Not one of them will speak out against the actual attack first

This is the world that we live in right now

Isis follows the Quran
Christians follow the NT
NAZIS follow the nazi bible (of you find one that's not an atheist)

The fuuuuk?

Thats like being a Nazi and saying you didnt kill anybody.

How do you feel about grown men fucking people aishas age (6when engaged 9 when they consummated)? If you think it's okay then fuck terrorism, you're okay with pedophilia.

It's Wyatt Earp time!
"If I see a red sash(Muslim), I'll kill the man wearing it..
You tell em I'm coming..and hell's coming with me, ya hear!
HELL'S COMING WITH ME!"

"It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons" That's like you buying a kitchen knife from Tesco and stabbing someone, then saying it was Tesco's fault

I'll believe so called moderate Muslims when I see them taking to the streets to protest AGAINST TERROR.

PROVE YOUR LOYALTY.

>ISIS are to Islam as Nazis are to Christianity

No. ISIS are specifically following the prescriptions of Islam. The beheadings are exactly the actions of Mohammed, and the Koran (word of Allah) says he is the ideal human and is to be imitated.

The NAZIs (short for Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei) were not following a Christian perscription for war. They had "Gott Mit Uns" on their uniforms and there was some offhand religious rehtoric from leaders, but their stated purpose was not explicitly religious.

If you were honest, the closest statement would be "ISIS are to Islam as Missionaries are to Christianity". Missionaries were somewhat good and somewhat bad. They brought western culture and medicine, but they also attempted to obliterate local cultures and religions.

Never heard of a missionary blowing up innocent people.

especially if you give that knife to a violent person who lives in disfunctional family(aka MiddleEast)

When we no longer need your oil, you will be dust.

You're mad?

You're an idiot who justifies terror against little kids?

Die hard, fuckface.

You should be stoned to death

Hitler loved Muslims and respected Islam.

Just be an atheist.

All the muslims have to do is not act like pieces of shit and stop acting like they just crept out of the stone age. They especially need to fucking stop with the fanatical zealotry to the point of literally being willing to commit mass murder via suicide bombing.

Yes, we get it, blah blah blah not all of them blah blah terrorists. The problem is that the moderates or reformed muslims are vastly outnumbered by fanatics and the rocket surgeons that follow them.

All muslims need to die

>Nazis were atheists
Stopped reading right there.

TITS OR GTFO!

Most of this is America...

But that wouldn't matter since there would just be another excuse like always.

It was you who decided to blow up an IED in a building filled with children

It was you who are going to get annihilated off the face of the earth when we suck the oil out.

Fuck Islam and fuck her defenders.

Islam should be banned in the west.

Muslims need to be driven out of Europe.

Anyone caught practicing that retarded backwards religion in Europe should be a traitor!

What does it matter what the Nazis were? It's the muslims who've picked a war with the rest of the human population.

Fucking muslim scum!

>you/us
As a man who just wanna watch the world burn, it's this kind of sith absolutes' talk that makes me thrilled. WW3 shouldn't be long now. Facebook's carebear posts won't suffice to appease anymore and that makes me happy.

Just show yourself sandnigger, so we can finally see our target. The taqiya is collapsing and reveals the true muslim in you.

>I'm a rapist and I'm not a murderer

Still doesn't sound good, does it? same for you mudslime

Maybe you should read a history book. Hitler's statement in the late 1920s is much different than his reality in the mid 30s.

Also look into his statements about Islam.

seePeople's views can and will change over time.

that sounds like something a terrorist would say

>y'know that ISIS are to Islam what Nazis are to Christianity

I am speechless... after 70 years people still don't know who the Nazis were.

P.s.: Time-stamp and tits or GTFO! Without it you are just a troll.

>tfw not Christian
So... Does that give me free license?

Ever heard of the KKK?

at least the nazi movement wasn't purely based upon religions views.

This is why we need to start the 10th Crusade

> Islam doesn't advocate anything
Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out
Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah,Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you
Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help'
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers

> except all those hundreds of times it calls for ALL muslims to kill any non-muslims
> Except those times it says kill non-muslims and rape and enslave their women...