I

I

I LEFT IN A SUDDEN RUSH AND NEVER SAID WHY YOOOOOU

what

YOU COULDN'T KNOW THAT I HAD NO GOODBYES OHHHH

BABY YOUUUUUU YOU GOT WHAT I NEED BUT

BUT I WISH THAT YOU WEEEEEREE

I'M SPYING ON YOU NEWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

But I wish that you were... I'm spying on you NEWO!

Holy shit bro I typed it exactly like you and then rewrote it. wtf, r u me.

THE WAY THAT YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN IF

I

did anyone here make it to the ga1 neverender?

it blew my balls off

Saw them a couple of years ago when they finally made up for the Neverender show that got cancelled in UK. Would have pretty much been the best moment of my life if it weren't for the absolute fucking cunts i camped with.

they're heading to the UK like right now check tickets

They're playing at KOKO. I went to see the Front Bottoms there, it's a cool venue, but I'm genuinely paranoid about terrorism now and I'd hate to get trapped there. Plus it's in less than a month and I'm moving home currently so have literally £5 spare cash to last me til i next get paid.

oh bummer man. i forgot all about the rapefugee explosion last night, its a reasonable concern on your part.

good luck

I was at chicago on friday. Best show I've seen from them. The Dear Hunter killed it too.

Thanks bruh, you too.

Last time i was in london was for the first 4 night album neverender shows, was fucking amazing and going to the good apollo show for my bday next month. Cant fucking wait, seem coheed endless number of times but good apollo in full is gonna be fucking sick

one among the fence coheed Sup Forumsros

seen*

Enjoy bro. Did you see the makeup show at HEVY?

Last time i saw them live was warped tour 2004 in sf

Wasted youths
We're the fire deuce
Wear your snake skin boots
While we rock for you
(and ah)
Wasted youths
Made us fire deuce
Now we'll
Sing our songs
To ya
Bring it home
For ya

No, i managed to stay the extra night to see all 4 shows the first time. Pissed off second stage shows never came to the uk few years back though.

Saw them just last night with Thank You Scientist. Great show

>fire deuce

Kinda wish they would have been with TYS rather than Dear Hunter on Friday. But DH killed it.

Good man. I saw them at Islington just before all the shit went down with Mike. He ponced a fag off me and Claudio kinda shuffled up to move him on as if he were bothering us. Nobody believed me there was a weird atmos and then the shit hit the fan for him not long after.

Hahaha made me lol.

Really want to see TYS, was disappointed when they didn't come to UK on Periphery's tour.

I believe it. Claudio is super reserved and I can totally see this interaction happening.

It was certainly a bit of an odd moment in a life of many. When I saw them at Hevy I bumped into Dave from InMe in the crowd which was fucking cool as I'm a huge fan of his.