Tell a really drunk monk your name and I will tell you about yourself

Tell a really drunk monk your name and I will tell you about yourself.

Bonus points: anons judge you based on your name too

Igor, pleased to meet you, Mr Drunk Monk.

Very color person with pronounced extremes in emotions. While they come in all ranges, from those particularly masculine to those somewhat not-masculine, they are all not half assed and can at times be interpreted as particularly vicious. Overall a decent guy to be friends with, despite the demanding nature.

Please to meet you too Igor!

Very colorful* person

>and then he said, and then, and then he said
>we must be humble
>laughingmonks.jpg

Im Andreas

youthful full of energy guy who spends a lot of time trying to understand and empathize with his many girlfriends or female acquaintances but being constantly left down. Still positive and quite fun to be around, though his guy friends do consider him a bit of a pussy.

That last line is highly unlikely, but otherwise nice generic reply

Maximilian

show me my inner self

>Ah, yes, yes, the mujahadin are fighting the franj again

Why do you say is highly unlikely?

Extremely intelligent man with random, and more frequent, bursts of anger (some would say rage). Has a good circle of friends, 3 or 4 guys that are often around, but it's more like one organism, not a conversation between different individuals but just different parts of the same organism acting out what ever burdened them through out the day.

Very good at e-sports.

y r u drunk monk

Because I'm not a muslim.

Name's Alex nice to meet you

Generic basic bitch with generic limited basic bitch problems and emotions. Above average on at least one thing and a very loyal partner and friend though so I guess that kind of makes up for it?

Nice to meet you monk my name is David

hi my name is brandon

Hello Drunk Monk, my name is Quinn

Greetings David!

A very serious person with a clear goal in life. Occasional self doubt and self esteem issues but minor compared to what it could be. Extremely dedicated and ruthless however and that can be quite harming to the people in their life. Still loved and support and still just as likely to succeed.

Young man in a transitional period, currently going through some heavy stuff, most likely related to a girl. Despite this the heavy stuff will seem light soon and a fully developed responsible man will come out of Brandon. Will start using middle name then though.

Hello Quinn!

Socially polite and an extremely helpful and supportive person but very brutal on shortcomings or misgivings of those helped or supported. Makes life about others, not self.

Lel, you got me! Have a great day friend!

how the eff did you know? dang son you're good at this..

Jordan

Thank you friend, you too!

Which one, son, fellow kid friend pal.

Ken

All of them. One hundred percent. You can't get no higher than that, nyukka... You step in here, you getting raped. Right up the motherfucking brown eye, baby. I raped a few niggas myself. I ain't really enjoy it, not that much. Shit, it felt good to the motherfucker though. I ain't let that nigga kiss me or nothing, but I did tear that motherfucking ass up, nigga, I ain't gonna lie about it, but that's what the Man's oppressive system did to me.

Always looking to the horizon, life hasn't begun yet, no, not yet, life will start when Jordan decides, where Jordan decides, in the far away lan- oh I'm in the far away land now, no, not yet, life starts in the other far away land that might not be far away at all.

Seems fearless and confident to others but in truth Jordan is nobody.

Got nothing, sorry. Very technical person who really digs cars? Vaguely.

Eh, fuck it. Why not.

Stewart

Technical person is true. Cars, not so much. Sad day good sir.

My name is Dave and I have a CRATE of Westvleteren 12

godverdomme lekker godverdomme

sorry voor m'n taalgebruik

russell

where do you live monk?

brandon. my son just had heart surgery actually and his mom and i are going through a tough time right now since.

kankerlekker

It's true that people see me as confident and fearless. Sad to learn it's all bs.

Kelly

I'm a guy

Danny. Or Daniel.

My name Nick

Can you prove in any way that you are actually a monk? Visually with a timestamp, maybe in robes? What is your favorite question in the Summa and why?

My name is Markos

Maxim :D

Slight autistic, slightly, brilliant person. Must have everything the way you want it and you get into arguments with people over it often though it's not with bad intention and you don't understand why they're upset. You do what's right but have trouble understanding the feelings or deeper layer behind what's right.

Really sorry.

The type of guy that would have a mongrel child if they were a girl.

Man of the people, would like to be a lady's man, the drink gives him courage the items give him color but the lady's don't want to have him at all. Aspires to great men but seems to be stuck somewhere in the middle. Still will find a wonderful girl that will look at him like he's the coolest person ever, if he hasn't already.

I live in glorious Balkans, Russel.

I am extremely happy to hear the surgery has gone well and very sorry to hear about the tough times. As hard as it is, try to listen rather then talk. Find comfort in anonymous people online and be the comfort for your partner. She doesn't believe you can handle her emotions so prove her wrong and give her time.

Such is life, best wishes!

My name is Anderson. Can ye spare a pint?

Stephen

Markos here again, with a follow up question-- why would a man of the cloth be spending his time on Sup Forums?

jesko

You either have a high pitch voice or you like country music

Violent, oh sweet Mercy, so violent. A fighter, a warrior, a soldier. He loved a woman once, once, and there was none before or since. He is a man, there's nothing more to say.

Passionate, above average intelligent, genuinely good guy. Wants to help and take the decisions that helps. Willing to throw himself inside the fire to get things down. Understands the need for sacrifice and occasionally does the awesome things that people say they couldn't. It's not that it's not hard for him, he just ignores the pain. Wants to leave the world a better place. Tiny dick though, shit.

It's true that people see me as confident and fearless. Sad to learn it's all bs.

Aidan reporting in, Mr. Drunk Monk.

Riley (I'm a guy)

Steven Wade Outlaw

Nick is my name-o

Good guy, really, good guy, ocassionally uses alcohol as an excuse to lash out at those around him but really, a good guy. Keeps fit, makes money, builds stuff around him, takes care of his own. Drives a nice car, or owns nice things, will protect what needs protecting and will do what needs doing. Fucks jailbait though. That's just what he feels best fucking, it's not about the sex, he just connects with 15 year olds different.

No I can not.

Strong, very strong, in all meanings of the word but in the same time too much like a rock. Refusing to change even when good reasons have been given to change.

Skinny, ridiculously skinny. Sees himself as bellow normal though there is no reason to do that. Always does prestige worthy things, like great parties or sleeping with very beautiful women. Despite this can't shake core feeling of insecurity. Really nice guy to be around though, extremely positive and always entertaining.

Joachim

Of course my friend. I'm going to get some more now, brb.

Holy shit, besides sleeping with people (I browse Sup Forums, cmon, be real), he's spot on, lads. I'm spooked.
-Maxim here

sure...

>Haywood Jablomi

*hands pint*

If not already a father then soon to be father, it's just what he's born to do. Understands that true strength comes from sharing power not selfishly storing it, despite the occasional doubt. Constantly self sacrifices and helps others to troubles because he knows though it's not about him it still helps him grow and be better. Good guy.

Ambitious, well adapted, capable young man but lacking in skills and education. At least that's what he thinks. Sees the things that are wrong in his life clearly and fights tooth and nail to change them but even when he reaches the place he dreamt about he sees wrong things there too (rightfully so) and begins another conflict for change. Great guy.

I grew up here and it's my way of looking at a picture.

Very romantic and stable person. Knows exactly what they want and the "colors" the experience should have but despite this extremely meek. There is no real viciousness in the decision making process, just meekness. Still strong and still determined to obtain what was promised however.

Jacob,not the most exciting name.

I'll bite

Michael

Hello Mr. Aidan!

Relentlessly pursues hobbies despite them being not particularly socially acceptable. Or perhaps the hobbies (fortunately) happened to be financially profitable which brings a kind eyes from family and friends but that changes nothing. Not blind to the world around him but blind to it not seeing the awesomeness of said hobby (or hobbies). A true master of that one thing.

Relaxed yet explosive kind of guy. Will do fun things that he probably no longer even considers fun or significantly ridiculously above average. Has a story for everything but will only share with the real freaks like him. I'm not sure what he's path leads but boy would I binge watch that show.

If this is not applicable then there is a very bad element in Riley's life strangling the potential. That, he needs to very quickly either take care of or move away from.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee ha

Tyler

Eric, pleased to meet you.

Gideon

>how you like my bibles?

btw, what does a monk do in such an unholy place as /b?

Connor.

>tfw anons aren't judging each other as well

My name is Perry. Psychoanalyse me too you bloody Luddite.

Diffirent Maxim, so far intrigued, how is the monk life? Is it contempt?

Laina :) hello there!

Calum.

Are you certain you won't elaborate?
I have been enjoying your assessments.

Go ahead, Damian.

My name is Cale. That's all you get.

Trying to work out feelings of attraction to the same sex but having a very difficult time with that. Currently stuck on traps because "they're not gay bro the penis makes it 25% straight bro". Personality put on hold until sexuality is figured out.

Very fundamentally primal guy. Experienced and well tooled to deal with social life but does so on a very tribal level. Very hard to explain, I suppose a natural born leader is what I'd describe him as.

Got nothing

Money is Jacob's game, pussy is Jacob's aim. Saw a guy fuck a goat once.

Extremely powerful guy but every bit of power seems to be focused on just one area of his life. If consumed was a person, it would be him. If obsession was physical, it would be him. He is completely dedicated from toe to scalp to his smith.

Wilhelm

Will (william)

So you spend your life praying and brewing? Sounds sweet.

Bill

Monk of what, user-Monk

It's not about episodes with Tyler, his entire life has no A B C D E points, it's all one continuous go and it's all based around what's cool. If it's not part of the things that Tyler sees as cool then it does not interest him. The world is very, very narrow but then again what is there is quite throughly explored. Excellent for a motivational friend if interests align.

Likewise Eric!

Has to have everything his own way. Has learned what works and what doesn't to get what you want and flawlessly uses it to achieve it. Despite people being manipulated easily be him they are still attracted by the sheer energy and loot that emanate from the end result of Eric's choices. A bit of a douche though. By a bit I mean quite a lot.

A peasant at heart but somehow stuck in a very unnatural (to himself) environment. Would impregnate every fertile female on the planet if he could but ugh, social judgment and shit like that. Things always move forward, never backward. There has never been even the most remote feeling of going backwards with him. That's just not who he is, he moves fucking forward mercy damn it.

He fucks Mayweather up, it's just what he does.

What is going on here.

Monk...
Have you told us your name yet?
Will you assess your own for us?

Will here. Got no idea.

It's obviously a meet up.

But no, really. My legal first name is just Bill.

Franklin was wrong when he said "Beer is proof that there is a God, and he wants us to be happy."

There is no God.

But beer is good.

>goes to Sup Forums
>calls him a Luddite

A very socially active man. Does not know much but it appears like he does. His skill is not really what he is actively doing, his skill is social interactions and relationships. An absolute master at understanding and feeling emotions and social cues. Though respectfully appreciative of the hierarchical status of interactions still heavily defiant. Also, a proper pedophile. Not a jailbait tail chaser but a proper, Ghandi-like, pedophile.

I'm Jason. What denomination are you? Where are you located?

Hello Maxim! It is, I am very happy and thankful to God for giving me the opportunity to worship him.

I'm afraid I have nothing on you as you've made it about myself but not yourself. Perhaps you do that often? Look for opening to attack others while keeping yourself safely at a stick's distance?

Hello!

Very above average person, very artistic and either biochem or medical inclinations. Extremely good sense of self worth and value but in the same time very low tolerance for anything questioning your self esteem and very sensitive to challenges.

As physical as physical can be defined. Made to run, made to fight made to flex and impress. Understands perfectly where to draw the line and what is and what isn't admissible. Despite this, dresses as a woman (or likes to feel appealing) on saturdays and has great difficulties in long term commitments.

Tell me your name again?

timestamp or you're the pic related dude

hello my man, my name is Kaius

Too many names, give me 15 minutes to recharge, you guise r animals.

Romano-Catholic, Balkans.

Thanks anyway, Monk.
Maybe you wouldn't hook me up, but you sure laid it out for a LOT of bro Anons today. You rule!

It wasn't on purpose. If it doesn't come to me it's usually because of user's side. Try to figure out who you want to be and try again maybe.

Steven Wade Outlaw

You said, "Eeeeeeeeeeee ah!"

Rok

Whoever your father was he was too old to father and he shouldn't have. Nevertheless here you are, reminding generations ahead what it used to be like. There is purpose still.

Now brb, give me some minutes, I have been drinking the entire time you know......

You still hear?

!!!

You got an answer!

Okan

Gabrielle.