Hillary is anti-establishment. Trump is pro-establishment

Ok Sup Forums I need to tell you the truth. Hillary is the real anti-establishment candidate and I will tell you why. Drumpf is just a puppet of the ultra rich while Hillary is trying to free you.

>Corporate tax
Big corporations are one of the major parts of the establishment. Hillary wants to raise taxes and regulations on them, meanwhile Trump wants to give them tax cuts and make them richer. He wants to lower minimum wage so corporations can pay even less. Hillary also wants to close tax loopholes so corporations can't offshore their money to Switzerland, haven't heard Trump mention that.

>Nationalism
Nationalism the most pro-establishment thing ever. Literally every totalitarian regime has been nationalistic. Even the Communist USSR which is suppose to be anti-nationalist was VERY nationalistic under Joseph Stalin. The establishment loves nationalism.

>Foreign policy
Trump wants to the U.S to be involved in every war, increase more on military spending making the military industrial complex rich. Meanwhile Hillary wants to cut military spending so the weapon manufactures won't make as much profits.

>War on Drugs
Trump is the most pro-war on drugs guy ever. The war on drugs has been a HUGE waste of money and regardless of muh degeneracy any reasonable person would admit keeping drugs out of worthless ghettos isn't worth almost a TRILLION dollars.

Other urls found in this thread:

jta.org/2016/05/06/news-opinion/politics/adelson-backs-trump-says-hell-be-good-for-israel
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878
rjchq.org/rjc_statement_on_donald_trump
smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/
youtu.be/YmzNYCwi8AI
youtu.be/y_6Fb2M4WPI
youtu.be/ueDWLP2nOtU
youtu.be/9IOpbj8ajZs
youtu.be/kypl1MYuKDY
youtu.be/j0xuHj2pl1M
youtu.be/HEIFd9q101w
youtu.be/ZvxUuAl85ho
youtu.be/SS7uSmG-R34
youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1. He officially received the support of Jewish Zionist billionaire Sheldon Adelson:
jta.org/2016/05/06/news-opinion/politics/adelson-backs-trump-says-hell-be-good-for-israel

2. He officially condemned anti-Semitism and denounced David Duke for the third time:
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/05/05/donald-trump-is-pressured-to-reject-david-dukes-remarks-on-jewish-extremists/

3. He named a Goldman Sachs, Soros funded, Hollywood Jewish banker as his national finance chairman:
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-05-05/trump-names-hedge-fund-manager-as-national-finance-chairman

4. He tasked his AIPAC lobbyist Jewish deputy campaign manager Michael Glassner with planning the Republican convention:
politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-michael-glassner-convention-222878

5. He was congratulated by the Republican Jewish Coalition for his becoming the presumptive Republican presidential nominee:
rjchq.org/rjc_statement_on_donald_trump

Really makes you think...

THIS! I fucking love you. I was expecting a "SHILL!!!!!" or even better "KEK!!!!!". But I got a reasonable response. God Bless you.

If Trump is pro-establishment, then why is the entire establishment against him?

Why do you use words like "totalitarianism" like anybody here thinks that's a bad thing?

I don't want smaller government at all. I want a much, much bigger government. I just want you dead and us running it.

>a fucking leaf lmao
>-2 canadian monopoly money has been added to your weed fund

>Drumpf
Stopped reading there.
Blow it out your ass faggot

There is no way to educate someone with your deficiency. Just shoot yourself.

Congressmen that lose their jobs, will no longer benefit from the system. If he loses, he takes a lot of people with him.

who the fuck is that 2nd one

I asked the same thing when it was last posted, never got an answer.

Explain the second tall figure or not, but let's all love Lain.

>entire establishment against him
The media played you like a fool, if they are against him why are they giving him so much attention? If they really were against him they'd ignore him like Ron Paul.

Why? How does it benefit you?

HAHA nice meme

John McCaffee

That doesn't even kind of answer my question. If Trump were pro-establishment, then all of those wonderful establishment politicians would have nothing to fear. So why is the entire establishment against him?

Of

Except it's all bullshit. The establishment loves him that's why he has so much time on the media and why Fox News is worshiping him.

>inb4 Fox news isn't establishment.

>$0.20 has been deposited into your account

You are giving the media way too much credit.

Kill yourself you massive lying faggot

Shills have stepped up your game. Impressive. Still blatantly obvious though.

>Hillary is anti-establishment. Trump is pro-establishmen

This is true to be honest, if you consider "The establishment" to be the European colonization of North America. Hillary plans to reverse European dominance on this continent by granting citizenship to every Central and South American low-IQ Mestizo subhuman.

Trump plans to preserve an ethnic European majority "establishment" in North America by blocking and reversing the spic mass migration.

off yourself you fucking leaf

>That doesn't even kind of answer my question. If Trump were pro-establishment, then all of those wonderful establishment politicians would have nothing to fear. So why is the entire establishment against him?
Christ Christie supports him, Fox News supports him, famous celebrities support him, famous preachers support him, Ben Carson supports him

Rand Paul, Noam Chomsky, Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Thejuicemedia, and most alternative medias HATE him. So who's the real establishment here?

>and why Fox News is worshiping him.
I'm sorry, is FOX news different in Canada?

>Canadians and Australians team up
Holy fuck the advance shitposting
Kill yourself faggot

You shouldn't have posted with that flag man. Now he's going to get a ton of bumps from you.

Everyone please sage the obvious shill thread.

Nobody could call Hillary anti-establishment without being a shill.

Ahmed, stop trying, it's time for Jihad. Go blow yourself up somewhere so we can further dispel the notion that Muslims should be considered human.

ULTRARARE

>Hillary is anti-establishment. Trump is pro-establishment

This is true to be honest, if you consider "The establishment" to be the European colonization of North America. Hillary plans to reverse European dominance on this continent by granting citizenship to every Central and South American low-IQ Mestizo subhuman.

Trump plans to preserve an ethnic European majority "establishment" in North America by blocking and reversing the spic mass migration.

Shills aren't real

Shills aren't real

How so? Media isn't against him at all.

>hillary antiestablishment
>LOL
kiddo, no... just stop, so bad, silly shill, there hasn't been a more proestablishment candidate EVER, in the history of the world

So who's the non-Jewish candidate?

Then why was he endorse non-whites like Antonia Scalia and his wife who's Slovenian?

Shills aren't real.

The media isn't against him because he bought it all up, cuck.

This is checkmate, niggers.

>maple syrup news Co. Isn't against him at all

AAAAAALL ABOARD THE SHILL EXPRESS!
NONSTOP TO SHILL TOWN HAVE YOUR TICKETS READY

Well to be fair it seems when Europeans have control the quality of life for the people is a lot lower. Look at the Victorian Empire, Nazi Germany, Prussian Empire, Russian Empire, only was a good place to live if you were in the 1%

>Shills aren't real

That's the dumbest fucking thing you could possibly say. We literally have a thread up that is a remorse letter from a former shill. We know of several companies that are shill companies (eg. applied memetics).

Saying shills aren't real just further outs you as a shill.

EVERYONE SAGE. IF YOU ARE NEW TO Sup Forums SAGING BAD THREADS HELPS MAKE THE BOARD BETTER. SAGE GOES IN OPTION FIELD.

My god. You guys are trying so damned hard

He's not that rich. Media is run by establishments which own trillions of dollars. Drumpf has 2 billion LOL

The establishment supports him. They did not wish to risk the election on him, because they believe he will lose, but now they are stuck with him. This really seems too obvious to mention.

>Hillary is anti-establishment

Our media is against him because we are Liberal. Fox and CNN are pro-Trump.

Shills aren't real

>when Europeans have control the quality of life for the people is a lot lower

You mean like how Zimbabwe and South Africa are doing so much better without whites?

Yeah? Look up Alden Global Capital, you dumb faggot. Follow the trail. Time's up.

>We literally have a thread up that is a remorse letter from a former shill
And you believe a random guy on the internet? He's probably trolling

>We know of several companies that are shill companies (eg. applied memetics).
>applied memetics
Oh my God that was a joke you idiot. It's not a real company.

Only tinfoilers believe in shills.

>CNN are pro-Trump.

Aren't you at all concerned that lying is morally wrong?

Do you shills have any sense of morality whatsoever?

> Trump wants to the U.S to be involved in every war, increase more on military spending making the military industrial complex rich. Meanwhile Hillary wants to cut military spending so the weapon manufactures won't make as much profits
Lies, it's exactly the other way around. Hillary supported the destructions of Iraq and Libya and she wants Syria and Yemen gone too. Prepare for more refugees. She is also supported by the Saudi Royalty.

I'm really gonna enjoy voting for Trump

The quality of life was generally lower in the past due to technological limitations.

Sure totally. Even though the quality of life in those countries is still 100x better than life was in Victorian England or 1800s America. The only reason we have nice things today in the first world is due to labour unions.

Shills aren't real.

It's really annoying

please vote for me too

Spoken like a shill, desu.

Posted one minute after OP.
Obvious shill.

Lmao

> it's exactly the other way around
If anything they both support it. But it's a fact Trump is pro-military industrial complex

> Hillary supported the destructions of Iraq and Libya and she wants Syria and Yemen gone too.
So did Trump. I know he claims to have been against the Iraq war from the beginning but in an interview with Howard Stern in 2003 he was asked "do you support the Iraq war" and he said "yeah I guess so". So he wasn't against it like he said. Also he made a vlog in 2011 saying how we "need to take out Gaddafi he's killing his own people". Want sources? I wills show them if you want but gotta respond to other people.

>She is also supported by the Saudi Royalty.
Trump loves Saudi Arabia.

shill thread

That website is fake, anyone can create a website and just say it's Hillaries.

Shills aren't real.

>Even though the quality of life in those countries is still 100x better than life was in Victorian England or 1800s America

Really? Because I don't think either of those examples had people running out of rats to eat and saying "We don't steal anymore because there's nothing left to steal".

Also you're a shill and Sup Forums is smart enough to know that shills are very real.

>But it's a fact Trump is pro-military industrial complex
So is Obama, so is Hillary, but they're also pro unjust wars and getting our boys killed. Only difference is the Obama regime (and Hillary's if she is elected) do no bid contracts all the time, to help their corporate pals. The definition of establishment.

shill thread

>Really? Because I don't think either of those examples had people running out of rats to eat and saying "We don't steal anymore because there's nothing left to steal".
The common people were starving and needed to beg surfs for money, often sell themselves as prostitutes.

>Also you're a shill and Sup Forums is smart enough to know that shills are very real.
You think I'm a shill. A shill wouldn't say "cuck". You're not very smart.

Shills aren't real

>So is Obama, so is Hillary, but they're also pro unjust wars and getting our boys killed. Only difference is the Obama regime (and Hillary's if she is elected) do no bid contracts all the time, to help their corporate pals. The definition of establishment.
And your God emperor wants to increase military funding while Obama cut it. Trump even said so himself.

You understand so little about the screenshot that it's laughable.

It's apparent to everyone on the board that your ilk are shills.

I pity that you are employed to do this. Your heart probably isn't even in it. Your having to write half-assed defenses for a candidate you don't believe in. Either that, or you do believe in her.

I hope life eventually improves for you one day

>You think I'm a shill. A shill wouldn't say "cuck". You're not very smart.

Why wouldn't a shill say a common word in the forum they're shilling in? In fact it's a basic shilling tactic to learn about your community and attempt to blend in.

In fact someone who wasn't a shill wouldn't be so concerned that they repeat "Shills aren't real" dozens of times. Only a shill would do that.

A shill wouldn't say Fuck! And I've also made several spelling mistakes. Would a professional shill make spelling mistakes? No. Shills aren't real, and I'm not a shill.

No, they're not. Time Warner, CNN's parent company, is Hillary's 7th or 8th largest contributor

Quite literally the Clinton News Network

Are you on drugs

>Only tinfoilers believe in shills.

>Liberals attack Sup Forums using the same tactics that they used on the GOP (making a joke/conspiracy out of their core beliefs)
>They don't realize that for Sup Forums, reality has become and enormous joke at our expense
You don't belong here.

Shills are told to use correct grammar and big words to seem intelligent. I am using random Sup Forums tier words so I'm not a shill. Besides shills aren't real.

2+2-=5
slavery is freedom
we've always been at war with eastasia

Why does the media say "trump vs the establishment". Do you really thing the establishment controlled media would advertise someone is against them?

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
WAR IS PEACE
VOTE BIG SIS 2016

Islam is a religion of peace

>Drumpf
stopped reading right there.

what does his great grandfather's name have to do with anything>?

HELLO OPERATION OUTREACH

i forgot the pic

I'm curious as to how you know what shills are told to do?

In this context, "establishment" = controlled GOP opposition

See: unelectable fathoms like McCain and Romney that would run things just like Obama or hillary

Read the rest then

Let me leave a bad taste in your mouth.

smokinghotpoliticaljunkies.com/a-former-paid-internet-troll-for-clinton-speaks-out-it-was-nasty-and-left-a-very-bad-taste/

Shills aren't real

*faggots fuck you autocorrect

Except those are the supposed Soros shills so why would Faux News be against them and call them establishment?

Except Trump is literally Hitler and 1984 is closer to Hitler than Hillary.

That's probably a troll. Anyone can come out as a "paid shill for Trump" and then a bunch of Hillary supporters or Bernie supporters would eat it up.

But if shills aren't real, how can they be told to use correct grammar and big words?

Also can you tell me how to get a job? I swear I can do it better. I have 10 years of Sup Forums experience and a college degree.

Fox was never against them, just like they were never against Cruz despite his pastor calling for the killing of all gays. Use your fucking brain man, everyone hates Trump, ever stop to wonder why? He threatens the current neocon power structure
George W = Obama = hillary

Why would I want competition for my job when it's already really hard to get hired? And shills aren't real I'm saying if they were real.

>Father of slain Benghazi man challenges hilldog to take lie detector test
youtu.be/YmzNYCwi8AI
>Emails Show Clinton Worked With George Soros To Run Shadow Gov't
youtu.be/y_6Fb2M4WPI
>Hillary Clinton Exposed:
youtu.be/ueDWLP2nOtU
>Hillary the Movie:
youtu.be/9IOpbj8ajZs
>Hillary Clinton: A Career Criminal
youtu.be/kypl1MYuKDY
>The Crimes of Hillary Clinton
youtu.be/j0xuHj2pl1M