JUST

JUST

Ooh, now I'm really terrified.

he looks like the Joker from Gotham

i dont know how to feel because i really want to fuck bill
so i cant take this seriously
did people have this same problem with tim curry?

Its far superior to some basic ass clown

>It's an I've never read Stephen King's It and am under the impression that Pennywise is supposed to look friendly episode

>Giant Spider

he's supposed to look like a clown

not a edgy tryhard shinigami

never read the book or seen the movie, whats the problem?

>It's an "I've never read Stephen King's It so the fact that a underage orgy will be included in the show triggers me" episode

Had the same thought. That is not Joker tho senpai

IT's Pennywise persona is supposed to lure kids. How is a creepy zombielooking monster clown supposed to lure kids you retarded faggots?

In the book when he was a clown he was always friendly and inviting and charming right until he went for the kill.

>whats the problem?
the problem is that looks like and instead of

>not knowing thats probably his final form
i doubt he looks like that the whole time

according to who?

>That is not Joker
He will be.

Then the presentation is idiotic. Portray him as a normal clown with a perhaps shady look on his face but you can't really tell. Not that edgy teenager look right before bragging about his switchblade collection.

>according to who?
according to logic. IT uses the Clown disguises to lure and then assault kids. He must look friendly, not intimidating.

That's how clowns looked in the 80's you fucking retard. How the fuck does OP look anything like a clown from the 80's? Nigga looks straigh up Shakespearean.
>Colours me sir, but doth thee has't Prince Albert in a can?
>Thee doth?
>Well thee bett'r alloweth that gent out!
>[Shakespearean WA-HAH!]

He's not anymore. He got revived by Strange.

>just Victorian puppet my shit up

>In the book when he was a clown he was always friendly and inviting and charming right until he went for the kill.
Adrian Mellon would like a word. And how do you know that picture is not what Pennywise looks like immediately before a kill? Did you read the script?

BEVERLY'S DAD GONNA FREAK!!!

>IT uses the Clown disguises to lure and then assault kids. He must look friendly, not intimidating.

Mellon was a faggot. Stop identifying with him.

How do you go from this...

>spider
>turtle
>gangbang
Why is this popular again?

>it's drider autist shows up episode

>looks like a clown from the early 80s
>killed George Denbrough in the early 50s
>is older than time itself
Why are you so upset about a property you clearly have no familiarity with? Christ, Sup Forums is more recreationally offended than tumblr

...to THIS?! Smokin' really is bad for aging.

I can come up with a better poster idea in 2 minutes.

Normal looking friendly clown in a colorful costume holding colorful balloons while giving a genuinely friendly smile where you see the teeth a little but the hint of the teeth you see is rotten and disgusting and sharp.

Or

Again a normal colorful clown with a friendly smiling face but his hands are monsterlike. Like abnormally long fingers and claws or rotting skin/flesh or something like that.

There. Fucking Hollywood idiots. Pay me.

is the film set in the 80s? no, so shut the fuck up

>Creature literally feeds on fear itself
>Should look friendly and inviting

>a normal colorful clown with a friendly smiling face but his hands are monsterlike
so a scene taken literally from the old miniseries.
way to be """"creative""""
kill yoself

nigga looks like he turnin sayin

Actually it is now. The person you're responding to is still wrong for reasons he does not understand, but to be fair it is set in the 80s

>literally not knowing how bait works

It's not a poster. It's a photoshoot done specifically for EW.

>it's not 100% original therefor it's worse

It's a fucking remake you moron and my idea would make for a much better poster than what we got. Who cares it's not original? It presents the characters and the mood much better.

Why does Sup Forums think a horror movie should be advertised by showing a non scary friendly looking clown?

Are you people retarded?

yes, but i have a clown fetish too.

>Are you people retarded?
Asked the 4channer, whilst on Sup Forums

>Be Pennywise
>Need to consume fear to exist
>Lets look friendly all the time, right up until I kill the kid so as not to scare him
But this is also ignoring the simple fact that THIS PICTURE IS NOT EVEN FROM THE FUCKING MOVIE. All this crying is essentially akin to saying that Tim Curry's pennywise doesn't work based solely on this picture and literally nothing else.

CHECKED

>this thread
Holy shit, I love you Sup Forums

you got a fucking crazy imagination man

is it though?

Joker is most likely younger than bruce, that guy is some alpha version of the joker

ah the classic "spookface", he look at you like not directly because it not sp00ky, but instead he look from below like "looke me the spooke" XD but slowly and grimdark because that is what the evil beings of the universe do. He looks at you directly in the eye and smiles the spooky smile like spookgrim joker from the batman series, because he is very mad an EVIL then he laughs, maybe just a couple of seconds before the ultimate sp00ker some grim music like a lullaby "hush little baby" etc comes in, or something from a music box because this is the thing that spooks the most and is evil and terrifying! Also he would have to be goth like from tim burton's grim adult version of Alice in Wonderland, because victorian spook is the biggest spook of all! dont you worry if your a fan of the orginal "It" movie this will most certainly get it right, especially because this is what is absoutely necessary in this modern age, so that the modern audiences rejoice in the spookfest to end all sp00kyl00pies beware heart attack incoming TOO GRIM FOR THEATERS bluray edition with extra gothic and steampunk deleted scenes wherewe see wall, camera gets closer, there is blood, then zoom out "B-B-B-BILLY BOY!" oh god it give me the creepers!

You can make a clown look extremely unsettling without making him look like a generic, shadowy rapeface demon.

They tried too hard, and because of that the image ends up being less scary.

do you guys think will poulter would have been better suited for the role?

Pennywise was a clown because he was meant to appeal to kids, not scare them

But that's how it is in the book??

Not him but the new thing isn't going to be situated in the 1950s/80s. It's going to be 1980s/2010s most likely.

don't listen to the retard. both in the book and in the old show, IT is very friendly with kids. So they go close to him.
Then it freaks out and eats them. The rush of adrenalined fear it causes in them in the few moments before their death is enough to it.
Also, its "final form" of giant spider is not actually its actual form. Its form can't be seen by humans because it's a cosmis character humans can't even imagine. So it assumed a form that often causes panic and fear in humans, even adults: a giant fuckin' spider.

Will it have the underage gangbang?

SK said during an interview it will be hinted at during a nightmare montage segment. Nothing will be showed obviously.

>no penetration close-up

Dropped.