I don't know where else to post, I lied to my husband about my past, I called him at work and told him EVERYTHING...

I don't know where else to post, I lied to my husband about my past, I called him at work and told him EVERYTHING. the number of people, the mmmf group sex, Everything. Now he won't answer the phone after he hung up. What do Sup Forums?

An hero

Get out of that toxic relationship while you can. It sounds like he can't handle a little bit of honesty, so it's time to find somebody who can.

If he can't handle you at your worst, why does he deserve you at your best?

fuck off and an hero. You don't know what it's like for that guy.

do nothing. give him time to think. you two need to discuss this WITHOUT any emotion later when, where the relationship was going to, do you two can commit, etc.

good luck mate

>"Oh my God, my wife was a perfectly healthy and sexually active adult!?! NOOOOO!"

If he can't handle it, he ain't man enough.

Take off your pants. Refuse to wear them until you figure out the problem. Ignore any fondling or intercourse, I advise heavy meditation and thinking. The extra sex will make it look normal and possibly help with a route out if you cannot think of a route out. There is no possible way you can lose!

/r9k/ virgin detected

Lying about it is shitty, but unless you've done some truly fucked up shit or have been a complete whore in your past, he has no reason acting like a salty bitch about it

Where does it say that this was a wife? You know quite well no females are on the internet. We are talking to a horny fag boy.

Im sorry mate, you wont get much help from here. you see for yourself the kind of people that post in this thread and their comments.

it gets worse everyday here. try reddit, they are pretty realistic and helpful.

not sexually active with him retard. You can't keep shit like that from someone you love. You wouldn't know what it's like to be in a relationship. You're probably some fucking kissless 30 year old virgin wizard. Fuck off cunt

Sure thing lady pussy

He's probably wondering why you lied about such a thing and waited until you were married to tell the truth you stupid whore. You should've owned up before you got married. Obviously you don't trust him and now he's wondering if he should trust you.

>Defending your beta cucking fetish through someone else's scenario

Kys, faggot.

*inhales*

TITS OR GTFO BITCH

Why would you do it while he was working you dick?

Do you see that word "husband" up there?

Ha-ha, of course you didn't, my sweet summer child.

...is this guy serious? Does he not know about gay marriage?

Oww, internet insults hurt! Oh, wait, no they don't because I am an adult.

Let me explain: You see, when you get older you'll have a greater understanding of mature things like reading comprehension and the complexities of relationships between two people.

All in due time, little one.

>Being this much of a cuck

Jesus fucking christ.

>my husband
>mmmf

That last one stands for male, male, male, FEmale. Like with lady parts.

You'll get it yet, lil' fella!

>because
>no man has ever taken a man for a husband

Where did that f in mmmf come from? Id be more worried that My faggot of a husband is out fucking girls ew

>

You called him up at a place where he shouldn't yell or be angry. Now he's got to hold it in till he gets home. Buy an umbrella and prepare for a shit storm

Tits or gtfo

In other words, OP defiled his pure, precious manhood with a f-f-f-female.

>mmmm wouldn't be a problem.
>it's that naughty little f

i'll accept them, lol

More partners = higher chances of std. So.... no.... mmmf is not normal healthy sex. I only hope op used condoms

The problem is the fact that he may identify as a female without actually being a female. Explain why a female is asking for advice on Sup Forums, a female that actually could get married, and you will realize how retarded the logic is. There are no girls on the internet, only autistic women who cannot get any guys and a lot of gay guys identifying as girls.

Don't build your next replationship on a foundation of lies lmao.

This. You'll find someone better OP, you deserve it sis

Suck more cock?

Divorce and next time don't be a whore

But the poster could have been one of the males. Disgusting to me, but his faggot hubby is appalled that he got bag juice on him. In the faggot world it is equivalent to being blacked.
Now if the OP is indeed female. Nudes or get out.

Not all fags come out of the closet at their onset of puberty. It's completely possible for a cute fag to have slept with a girl trying to be normal

Not the same dog as op you fucking twat