Chupada

Donde esta la biblioteca?

C O N P A Z
O
N

P
A
Z

it's interesting how this movie plays with the viewer's perception and preconceived notions of hispanics, and challenged the relevance of the war on drugs in more than one way. I think that most people automatically assumed that Alejandro was Mexican based on his appearance and vocalizations, and even from the fact that he refers to the beaners on the bridge as "paisanos", or "countrymen". Because the average american subconsciously associates the war on drugs with a war against hispanics/cartels, the viewer presumes that alejandro is either a mexican cop or a former cartel member working with the americans. Both of which are instances of the war on drugs being won from the american side: a mexican cop spurning corruption to serve a noble purpose or a cartel member defecting in the face of inevitable defeat by the civilized world.

This "Sicario is amazing" meme needs to die.

The script was utter dogshit. It looked great, the actors were admirable, solidly edited, atmospheric score. But the writing... you could tell the writer has amateur at best knowledge on the subject. It was all very hokey and sensationalist, with dialogue that wouldn't be out of place on a Law and Order episode (This is the land of wolves). And then there were the contrivances. That Jon Bernthal scene was such a mess from a writing standpoint. The motherfucker happens to have that specific wrist band linked to the drug money in a previous scene? Fuck off. And all the characters other than the three mains were just wastes. I give this movie a 6/10 based on the atmosphere, performances, and other little things, but this didn't win any awards and rightly so.

El espaMONO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA EL MEMEIO

when blunt said "you are going to start a war" I laughed my ass off

O

Nice pasta, my amigos

>it burns when I pee

She said: Vas a empezar una guerra.

Me cague de risa

CHI

>Im a balding manlet so let me take my anger out on you by assuming you're going to shoot someone on my team, and risking your life by making you keep your rifles on safe
What did he mean by this?

el pico relatado

> balding

Dude, that's not balding, that's full on bald.

>Squad leaders are dicks to people they don't know as they're about to go on a dangerous op
Pretty normal behavior t b h lad

>yfw that's AIDSMoby

i wanna see rich evans in the second one

EL MORO EL JUSTO HAHAHAHAHAH

10/10

Me reiría de nuevo

Why didn't she take our her service weapon when told to?

Why did the corrupt cop shoot at her through the car window when he was outnumbered 10:1 and all his gang banger buddies already dead?

>Siete tres tres cinco cero cero uno uno
>Pasta
¡Pero señor, el paraffo es original!

Diez/diez mi niño