Family of 5 with no food or money until Friday. Any help would be appreciated immensely...

Family of 5 with no food or money until Friday. Any help would be appreciated immensely, even paid back if anyone would like. I don't know what else to do

Thanks

paypal.me/ADickson495

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDXYzUlv0S8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anybody?

eat your kids you shouldnt have had dirtbag

I'll pass. They're too full of heroin

Sell one of the kids

How much are you offering? The boys are buy one get one free

>no food
Almost any church you go to (M-F) and knock on the office door will listen to you and buy you some food.
>no money
if you have food, then the rest can wait.

how much for your daughter?
how old?
and a picture?

There's a local foodbank there but as we have already visited it this month, we wouldn't be seen again. Unfortunately this is life on low wages in Britain at the minute, I'm paid monthly and this happens every month, there just isn't enough to pay our bills and stretch it out over 4 weeks. We're in debt up to our eyeballs and I work hard, every day to try and provide. It's pretty soul crushing

Why would you have 3 kids then

pulling out is too expensive

What about your dauggter

Boo hoo hoo. I made bad life decisions... now give me some money for being stupid.

Because naively I thought working hard in a decent job would be enough to raise a family. Wage regression makes that far more difficult than it should be. I understand your point of view I really do, it's just, until you've struggled like this you really can't judge people. Shits fucked up, man.

ya back in the 60s and early 70s a janitor had little problem having five kids, now they can barely survive single.

Ya but 3 fucking kids? How dumb are you? I have been so poor I lived in my car and stole KFC buffet. Know what I thought every night? ... at least I was stupid enough to have a kid.

Fuck you OP I hope you starve.

Why didn't you stop after 1 and see if you could afford it before having another. I have no sympathy for poor people who pop out multiple kids then complain how poor they are. Maybe look for another job that pays weekly. Get a 2nd job. Does your kids mother work? Try brainstorming ideas before internet begging.

same lazy useless fuck who always begs for food. SCAM! Dont send him shit.
you are a lying sack of shit

how much are you looking to sell for? I don't negotiate against myself.

A lot of us have been poor. You are using the internet incorrectly. You should be using it to find out every subsidy and program you qualify for. You should be applying to new jobs for either higher pay or supplemental income. You should be writing down the number of every church in your area to call for help.

You shouldn't be asking us for money... unless tits and a timestamp.

When we had the kids I was a contracted logistics administrator, now I do the same job on a zero hours contract for £5k per year less. Things are going backwards at a growing rate

How old are your kids?

Try getting with a port job for logistics in the uk its best place for logistics jobs

Mate trust me, I know how ludicrous this is. I wouldn't bother had I not exhausted every other avenue. Desperation brings me to begging the worst place on the internet for money to feed my family. I've got no options left.

Fuck the bills off if they are threatening your essential needs. Decide on what is lowest priority and give them a fraction of what they want and explain why in writing. Look at getoutofdebtfree dot org, theres lots on youtube about legally denying baliffs etc

>exhausted every other avenue
bullshit you fucking liar. if you have financial trouble there are programs charities food pantries churches all kinds of things that will not turn you away.
You are a fucking piece of shit scumbag who tries to scam idiots online for food every few days. and it probably works every so often so you keep doing it. fuck you. i hope you die from food poisoning

I live on the banks of a river mate. There's a few jobs popping up but the wages are all in the gutter. There's no upward mobility in the low wage market at the minute.

claim bankruptcy then you worthless lowlife

I'm tempted to declare myself bankrupt to be honest mate, its stuff like the rent that kill us. 70% of my monthly wage goes to our landlord.

Ok, chief. Whatever you say

all of this

get the fuck out of here you worthless beggar. Youre full of shit or youre a fucking retard. I hope you and your entire genetic line go extinct.

I look forward, excitedly, to the day you struggle. It'll come.

pathetic attempt at a scam

Not everyone frequenting these boards is a deceitful, cynical toad.

Fuck you dumbass, I HAVE struggled. Plenty of times. I learned to work and focus, I didn't resort to helpless pathetic begging. Just fucking die you sad sack of idiotic shit. Kill yourself, then maybe someone will give a shit about your fake family.

youtube.com/watch?v=GDXYzUlv0S8

Without vouching for OP here, some people don't have the possibility to pull themselves up on their own. Sometimes people need help from others.

Thanks man. We try to do our best. We work hard. We don't claim benefits. Money is just tight for a lot of people at the minute, it's genuinely upsetting to see how many people use our local foodbank. Good people who shouldn't have to suffer the humiliation of relying on others for basic needs.

Apply for Asylum in Germany.

>cynical toad

If May wins the election in a few weeks I think we'll look to emigrate. Things can't go on this way.