/wjc/ #7 does anyone care about the games today edition

Denmark vs Switzerland 2/5pm
Latvia vs Slovakia 4:30/7:30pm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ON DANMARK

Hej o hopp Schwizz

Is the WJC or the Stanley Cup finals the highlight of the /hoc/ calendar?

Any streams brehs

for me its the stanley cup finals or just the playoffs in general

not for finns

why is he wearing blue lipstick

Official /hoc/ events power rankings

1.a. /olympics/
1.b. /iihf/
2. /wjc/

ULTIMATE POWER GAP

1524555523682569739467856973589674985678945678945789456. nhl games

Don't get uppity chang. Hand me the stream

SC finals > WJC playoffs+ finals > SC playoffs > WJC group stage
?

I don't agree tbf. Didn't include the olympics since it's only once every fourth years. And iihf is a meme and below wjc tbf

its called a mouth guard Chong

SC Finals> SC PLAYOFFS> WJC playoffs/finals >world cup of hockey
>literally nothing else is relevant

Nah it is honestly
1. /olympics/
2 /stan lee bowl/

POWERGAP

3 /wjc/
4. /iihf/

MASSIVE POWERGAP

5. NCAA and CHL
6. KHL

DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK DANEMARK

>if the swiss win finland heads to relegation
go switzerland tbqh

you're a mouthguard

WE PLAYOFFS NOW

well except the Olympics every 4 years

this

thanks

MASSIVE POWERGAP

5. SHL
6. Liiga
7. NCAA and CHL
8. KHL

tbf

STREAMS

Who else is /lifelong/ Dane here. I'm quarter Danish.

>he unironically watches non-interational hockey

Nice digits you got there, here you go

I'm sometimes Swiss according to Americans

>mfw they dont show this game on any of the 5 sports channels in this country
>mfw people unironically dont care about hockey in this country

>he cant spell

HOLY SHIT

>not watching as much hokkie as possible
disgusting

I would rank SHL Liiga NCAA and CHL together. They are all dependant on geographic region. I could name tons of NCAA teams, a few CHL teams, less Liiga teams, and probably no SHL teams.

>hes an international only cuck
ill forgive you since your from sweden

DIRTY

BASED DENMARK

youtube.com/watch?v=YlTukY9fV9Y

already 2-0 up and i havent even found a stream is this normal?

Just setting the Finns up for even more disappointment.

reeee what the fuck switzerland you were supposed to win

reeeeeeeee

Try the /wjc/ thread or rebbit?

>tfw i just found out Canada and USA will face off in an outdoor match up next year

Canada would DESTROY USA tomorrow.

t. knower

so, how much did finland pay schweiz to lose?

here's a shitty quality acestream acestream://13139e30694a4902cc4bc8e0859d64c9851c80cb

I would still hold SHL and Liiga a tier above NCAA/CHL as far as /hoc/ goes though.
You might now the leagues better. But as far as I know they are discussed even less than SHL/Liiga around here

Are the Danes for real or are they just good at being a team? Josi and Nino are pretty good and better than Danes I can think of. The Swiss seem to produce good players and busts.

ugh what the fuck

outdoor games are so fucking shit

all good i found a russian stream

five reichmarks

i like 1 per year just for the novelty but the nhl has really been overdoing them. I think this WJC one will be pretty cool though

can that awesome Swede post webms of the Danmark goals? Literally missed it during my pre-game poopoo

fuck you honkey

sorry i don't really watch non sweden matches so im not on the webm setup right now

wait how would they even know that canada and usa will be in the same group?

the ice is always shit and nobody can do anything because they can hardly skate and the puck bounces like a fucking madman

fuck outdoor games

it's always rigged

they do every year. The chances of either of them being relegated are next to none.
>finshit are exception

Good point except CHL is talked about a lot. I would rank it highest. I'm surprised the NCAA isnt talked about. But I guess most of the autists are from Florida, Illinois, California, and New York which have no NCAA teams of note. The Michishit fans are pretty good but never talk about NCAA.

So what do you have?

5 ski jumping channels?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I can't find a stream

arent the groups based on the previous years standings?

>tfw my school could win it all
pretty hyped this year. sucks that frozen 4 tickets are like $200 or i'd consider going, maybe regionals

ncaa play barely any games in a year and the games are generally boring

>he doesn't know several sites that stream all sporting events
fucking plebs

It is good for the ratings.
Plus it is fun for the fans and teams.
>literally mad at players playing in the conditions they grew up in once in 82
Did you move to canada from florida???

There was a few good ones.
1.Detroit vs Toronto 2014
2.Buffalo vs Pittsburgh 2008
3.Detroit vs Chicago 2009
4.Chicago vs Philly 2010

What must happen for the Finns to get relegated?

Switzerland must win right?

I honestly haven't seen that much about CHL at all. I might just not be around when it is discussed though, I don't know. Either way, I don't think we'll reach an agreement her. So we might as well agree to disagree

I could be wrong but i think the only way a group changes is if a team is relegated and one takes its place. Which is why canada and usa face off every year on new years eve

>watching hockey on grainy streams
why even bother.. cant see shit

nobody grows up playing hockey outdoors anymore, are you fucking retarded?? they moved it inside for a fucking reason

might as well play some nfl games in your backyard because well thats where they played when they were 6 years old

>le i dont know where the puck is retard

yes, swiss must get more than 1 point

If Swiss win, Finland goes to relegation round.
If Den win, Finland has to lose tomorrow to go to relegation round.

I owe everything to being under the tutilige of Jesse Puljujärvi

Respect the Finns and you will WIN

SCHWEIZ ON POOICIDE WATCH

fugg Nico Hischier sucks ass

a lot of nhl players grew up playing outside. Its how they got so good becuase they didnt have to pay for ice time which is fucking expensive so they could literally practice all day instead of the 2 hours a day other people get

With Swiss you miss.

DANMARK
DANMARK
DANMARK

>t. never been to a NCAA game
Sad they cracked down so hard on line brawls. The games are acually interesting though having 2 two a week sucks.
Friday and Saturday there are so many games you can pick the most interesting. Just watch the biggest rivalry. Im sure youtube has plenty of BC BU or UND UMN highlights.

thats not true, the groups are completely different year to year

i know that canada and usa always play on new years eve but i don't necessarily know why they always end up in the same group

Mad respect to the Danes holy shit

Refs are doing everything they can to get Finland relegated.

Yeah nah you're a fucking moron, most prairie boys grew up skating on outdoor rinks

they're not doing enuff

20 years ago

not anymore and if you honestly think these kids honed their skill on some public outdoor rink youre fucking clueless

the groups get reseeded every tournament based on how they did last tournament. canada is in the harder division because >we were shit last wjc.

Not in a league environment. But I'm sure every player has a fond memory of playing outdoors where it doesnt smell like penisdick.
>he has never had to drive to another rink becuase there was a midget game being played

dont really watch that much hockey but i want to

>Swiss powerplay

its a mixture. If you think the vast amount of ice time these players got from playing backyard hockey did not contribute to there skill then i dont know what to say.

mostly highlight shows of premier league and other football leagues and then live football games

even if they arent training their real hokkei skills outside, you become a very very strong skater just by being able to skate around a few hours every day.
do you really think saskatchewan produces more nhl players than most provinces because they have a lot of indoor rinks? they have literally nothing else to do.

Probably the worst post in this thread.

i am a prairie boy, nobody plays games on outdoor rinks anymore

WATCH OUT FINLAND

>i dont play on outdoor rinks therefore nobody does

so lets recap

kids fuck around on outdoor rinks and somehow this translates into a need for the NHL and other leagues to have outdoor games

uhhh ok

who /lifelong/ here?