ALIENS..i want your stories, i want your opinions

ALIENS..i want your stories, i want your opinions.

i will start with my own story..

We need a wall

not those you knuckle head..

KEK

i lol'd so hard

Seen a couple ufos by definition. One def had me thinking aliens.

i have had several encounters with aliens starting when i was 13 years old..the first happened when my mother and i were coming home after dropping this guy off who used to hitch-hike in our town..as we were coming back to our house a noticed this craft flying along side our car..it is really hard to remember but i know that it was going along with our car..the next instance our car was coming to a stop in our driveway..around 45 mins to an hour had passed, because it was almost dark outside..i asked my mom what had happened but she never said anything..she just went inside and sat on the couch..i can remember looking at her from the end of our hallway and feeling tired..so i went to bed and got up the next day and it was as though nothing had ever happened.

They seed planets and watch.

They are monolithic celestial beings.

Time moves on a much larger scale for them.

They watch us like our earth scientist watch microbes in a petri dish.

Why? Who could ever know. But we are just a tiny biological experiment doe them.

We should bring back þe letter þorn.

>13
>Can't really remember to well

Bad memory? Or was something muddling your brain at the time?

illegal or legal ones?

the next happened when i was 22 and again two years later these are both similar..the first happened on morning when i woke and started my day.. i remember feeling really full of energy that morning and being in a general good mood..after doing the normal morning stuff i started taking a shower and felt something on the back of heel..it felt like when you have a cut and it stings when water runs over it..i looked at the back of my heel and there was this skin band aid on it that had started to peel back as i had began to shower..i pulled it back and there was an incision that was about an inch long and then made a45 degree turn another half inch long..with what looked like stitches marks going down each side of it...about two years later i wake up in the middle of the night..this time with a deep pain in my heel, i look and there is the same kind of mark going down my heel

so... can i have MOAR? please

its really just this flash memory, the part i remember the most is after when my mom and i walk into the house and im almost freaking out asking her what just happened.

I've never met an extra-terrestrial being.

Neither have any of you.

Because space is fucking enormous and no one's managed to make it all the way out here.

So quit making shit up. Thanks.

thanks! im sure you got these from another thread, but just in case do you have source?

the last is the most scary and though i have told a few people about it, most dont believe or dont want to believe..i 26 and watching drawn together..the superman character made a joke and my tv went black..it did it a strange way like an old black and white tv when you cut them off..i noticed it and thought the next time they go to commercial i will look for it..the tv stayed black for around 30 seconds and when it came back on there was an alien on it..it had the perspective of a web cam shot with its face really close to the camera, and you could see another one behind it standing behind what i guess was a control panel. they were talking to each other in this click talk, the one in the forground was looking into the camera and had this sort of pure discontent..as though it was looking at a lower life form or something..i didnt get a friendly feeling when i looked in it eyes..it was humaniod, but a completely different face structure. i got up and left the room and thought it was some sort of prank..but then it hit me that it wasnt some sort of prank..now everytime

use img search and look of results arhived /aco/ threads with xenos/aliens

they used to think if you went over 60 mph you would die..200 years ago it took a year to go to China..just because we cant doesnt mean they cant

thanks for the tip, i'll go and look for more then