ITT: Musicians who are probably virgins

ITT: Musicians who are probably virgins

We all know why he moved to Japan. Don't kid yourself. He's absolutely not a virgin.

flatlander

>Musicians

FUCK man, the instant I read the topic i thought O'rourke - its gotta be something about his look and mannerisms in interviews

>those holes on your face could be used better ways

I can't help but picture Robert Fripp as a virgin.

he's married

Why do people care if someone is a virgin or not so much? Like I understand it being mildly interesting, but it literally seems that someone is in a completely different category if they have never had sex. Why? Why's it such a big deal?

Full disclosure: I am a virgin and this is a genuine question.

It's not, until about age 21. After that, it's definitely indicative of a certain type of person.

I just lost my virginity yesterday, and I'm 25. ama.

how was it? My first time was awkward as fuck.

>t. 19 lost my virginity at 18.

>tfw 21 and still a virgin

So what's wrong with me user

good job! you're now a human being and are allowed to stop hating yourself!

>almost 19
>have never touched a girl

that proves nothing

thats totally fine i youre a virgin, hollywood makes it seem like men are supposed to have never been virgins ever and its bullshit

but I mean, if you do plan to be in a relationship, you'll thank yourself for the sooner you just get it over with. its kind of pathetic how you have to stoop for the most available opportunity but you just do it. youll need the experience for when you meet someone that you do want to be with. no one wants to continue a relationship with someone who can't even make them cum.

>no one wants to continue a relationship with someone who can't even make them cum

This is so depressing to me. There's not even a point if she loves you. If you can't please her IMMEDIATELY in bed than fuck it, you aren't anything and she just stops loving you

Fuck everything

He's probably gay too

i think it was confirmed

I'm sure his sister helped him out

because sex is an important part of the human experience, and people who haven't been intimate with anyone act a certain way that reflects their lack of experience experience with human relationships

realizing how sex factors into your life is important to your growth as a human. i've known very intelligent and nice people who are virgins, and the sad fact is that their virginity holds them back from having real full relationships and being comfortable in their skin. it's because when you're a virgin, you don't really know the emotions and passion associated with intimacy, so you are unsure in a lot of situations that require experience with sexual tension

sex doesn't mean anything when you've had it, but it means a lot when you haven't

So I'm literally not a person if I haven't had sex then? Thanks

Spoken like a true cuck.

my first time was awkward as fuck too, how do i boner? i couldn't get it up :(
also this, dont worry about sexual intercourse fellow anons.

He had a son that died and he wrote an entire album about how he dealt with the grief....

OP.

He was only celibate during his Smiths years.

He's pointing at us.

that's what he wants you to think

morrissey is pure

>also this, dont worry about sexual intercourse fellow anons.
kind of hard when you are surrounded by people who literally think it's as important to being a human as I mean, it's not just that user, the majority of people in America think like that and probably Europe as well. They literally view you as not being a fucking person if you have never gotten laid. Idk I guess I'm not than. I don't know what I am but if so many people think I'm not a person because I have never been able to get laid I guess I'm not so sorry for even existing and making real humans feel uncomfortable by doing nothing but failing to go get some

Tfw bizarre body with giant head and weak limbs. Look like jimmy neutron. Tfw incredibly, incredibly high standards. Tfw this place made me even more pretentious about music/film/literature and now I have nothing in common with average pleb. Whaaaaaaaa

nice projection, faggot

Bradford Cox

>tfw I would try to fuck bradford but he would decline

link? im pretty sure youre thinking of someone else

i think he's thinking of nick cave

Go see a pro. Tell her your situation. Get her to give you tips and tricks. Without any experience in the real world you are screwed, and not in the way that you'd like either.

Because women lie about their motivations, or at least they aren't aware of them. Many of them tell themselves that they are kind and caring women but the bulk of their decision making is powered by tribal and biological drives.

They can like a man for how kind he is but feel psychically repulsed by that man at the same time. They are paradoxical. They are creatures always looking for the best of both worlds. Don't think women inferior, because misogyny is a trap set up by other bitter losers to hold you back. It's a crabs in a bucket routine. Just recognize that they think fundamentally different to you and act accordingly.

You need to show that you can give zero fucks about women in general but choose to be soft and receptive to that one woman you choose to. And you need to make it seem to that one woman like she is slowly changing you for the better with the magic of their pussy. They actually have their own little need for conquest, and that's how they go about it. If you can put on a show and give them the illusion that their pussy is so magical that it's actually changing you and making you a softer person (not for all women, just for them personally when you are alone) then you've got her. But put on a show. They can't entertain. They don't know how. All they know is how to be entertained. So entertain them.

im europoor. maybe it's because i was a fucking nerd (spent most of my teens palying world of warcraft) but sex wasn't really talked about among me and my friends.
there was no pressure to "lose your virginity"

if it happens, it happens. but don't feel bad if you've never had sex.

i wish i never came here and was never exposed to any of this /r9k/ bullshit

if the person loves you they'll love you even though you might be new in bed. if they don't, you're better off without them sooner rather than later.

if you love eachother you can make something out together, not just leave because you're bad in bed

I'm not r9k. I have no aversion to women. I read a lot of books by female authors, for example. And I know that reads a lot like "I'm not racist, I have a black friend", but I don't know how else to go about saying that I do pay a lot of sincere attention to female thought.

This is how it is, son. Accept that women think fundamentally different and try to work your approach as best you can with that in mind or continue to get played until you bitterly hit the drawing board one last time with this fact in mind.

Romance isn't real, all successful relationships hinge on a man's sexual performance.

i don't care if it is true, i'd rather figure it out on my own than shuffle around feeling like everything is pointless

not true

>i don't care if it is true

Bless you; you put up that brave front.

You don't need to agree with me ITT. I don't care. Just please privately accept that this is the reality of the situation and move accordingly.