You will never be a small inbred potsmoking hick taken on an adventure

>You will never be a small inbred potsmoking hick taken on an adventure
>You will never see great dwarven underground realms, elven tree-cities and human fortresses that soar to the skies
>You will never travel with men who are magnitudes above you in importance and skill
>You will never be amazed in your life

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3151730/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>You will never be a small inbred potsmoking hick
oh but I am

Pipeweed is tobacco

>You will never be a barefoot hobbit doing a jig around the shire stealing farmers crops

>you will never get to bang a ginger hobbit

NO ITS NOT ITS FUCKING WEED REEEE

But the adventure, user. The adventure.

If pipeweed is tobacco, then why do they mention getting high on it in one of the Hobbit movies

You will never share the load with your best friend

In the prologue to The Lord of the Rings, Tolkien stated specifically that "it is a strain of the herb nicotiana", i.e. tobacco. Whether the substance is psychoactive remains unclear.

Isn't real life tobacco psychoactive? I was under the impression it has some minor effects and kind of gives you a micro high. Never tried it myself though.

Because Peter Jackson is retarded

You get slightly dizzy and light headed if your body has none - little nicotine in it.
Strength of the nicotine matters as well.

Otherwise you don't get high in the intoxicated sense.

Yeah nicotine does something to your brain, not a whole lot though.

dude old toby lmao

What's the point of smoking tobacco if it doesn't really get you that high

It tastes nice and relieves stress

I re-read the triolgy and tried real hard to find evidence that points toward a supposed gay relationship between Frodo and Sam or pipeweed being narcotics. I found zero, like there isn't even anything to interpret it differently.

I guess you create the addiction but trust me, when you're sad/hungry/anxious/angry there really isn't anything like a smoke to take the edge off.

smoking is the most effective way to collect your thoughts

>smoking when hungry
that's a good way to get knobbly knees!

Dunno but it's very addictive.
Ever had an urge to scratch an itch and no matter how much you resist, the feeling never subsides, even when you give in and scratch? That's the closest I can describe the feeling of craving nicotine. An unending desire that sits just under the skin

So what? I can still see plenty of great things in the real world on cycling trips. I don't need to escape in to a fantasy world to find beauty.

Any "gay relationship" is the creation of the female mind. Every single book or play or poet the girls in my Literature class in college would always find some way to get in to a discussion about whether x character is gay or if the author was in the closet. Girls are emotionally underdeveloped longer than boys despite what they'll have you think; they're at about the level of 13 year old boys well in to their 20s.

It's calming as fuck, like an instant, short effect ansiolitic for the soul

It feels really fucking good like all your stress washes away
But you shouldn't smoke it to relieve stress or else you become an addict but rather as a rare treat on the weekends

fucking degenerates

Ex-smoker here. You're absolutely right. I had a cigarette for just about anything. I used to smoke a shitload during nights when I had to study, so every hour or so I went outside and lit one up and whatever problem I had regarding my assignment was solved while smoking because I was calmer and I was thinking more clearly.

>tfw craving a smoke now

So it's actually something in the tobacco that chemically relaxes you and clears your mind? It's not just the act of going out for a smoke that calms you down?

It could be a combination of both I guess. I have no idea what tobacco does to your brain, but speaking for my self, it was a way to "reward" my self for spending all those nights/mornings studying. Just like a fatty rewards themselves with a cake a big gulp pepsi after walking for 10 minutes, I rewarded my self with a break and a smoke for five minutes.

Nicotine is a legit performance enhancer bro.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3151730/

I mean it gets a lot of shit because of tobacco, but the reality is that chewing nicotine gum and using nicotine patches makes you a better version of yourself.

smoking is cool, and then later once youre addicted you smoke to reduce the negative effects of not smoking

nicotine is really bad for your circulatory system though

you never smoked?

stop these feels

just want to live in a hobbit hole in the shire