Do you hide you're support of Donald Trump from friends?

Nope My girlfriend and I came out to a Bernie supporter last night. And it was glorious

No.

Not at all. Unfortunately, none of my friends seem to support him, although I'm slowly redpilling my gf.

I was going to start posting red pills.

But then I remembered I deleted Facebook after highs school. There isn't a point to having an online neighbourhood when you no longer see the same people every day. Adult life is much more solitary.

definitely

Well I don't support him soooo.. No.

No.

my girlfriend loves Trump and is redpilled (a random sandnigger attempting to rape you will do that). haven't met my other mates for months, and i haven't seen them after i became a proper nationalist so that can get interesting

No, because none of my good friends are liberal

No but I hide the real reasons why. My friends wouldn't like it if I said that Mexicans had 89 IQs on average and would certainly turn us into Brazil.

No. If anyone asks who I'm supporting, I tell them.

Sort of. They know I support Trump, but I don't spam about it every day. People hate spam in their feed. Once in a while I post something funny and it gets a few laughs.

I've only lost one friend, and she was a brainwashed muslim. Couldn't handle the facts about her religion.

S-story?

We have some friends that are "with her" for umm reasons like Vagina and they are swallowing hard and asking probing questions now as opposed to cackling

Does your girlfriend's son support bernie too?

I kind of hide it, but since most people know I'm libertarian they know that's it's very possible, and basically assured if Comrade Sanders somehow were to get the nomination. Once Hillary secures it, then I'll be free to vote 3rd party if Trump starts bending over to let democrat-leaning independents fuck his policy in the ass too much.

Kek she's 20 hah hah haha
I don unnerstan you logic.
Please explain yourself
Dude please send me some
Of your weed it getting loud in here !

Do I hide my me is?

No i tell them that his plan to bring back Jobs to America is the best i have heard from any candidate and they shut the fuck up because all they know is he is racist and nothing else.

You should try doing the same it causes a circuit to break inside their brains.

If they argue ask why they think western countries should be exporting industry to third world countries that practice slave labor and have no regard for environmental pollution.

made my wife go to his site and read his platform, countered all her regurgitated faceberg meme talking points all night.

No, I dont give a fuck. But then again I dont have many leftist fucking retard friends. Even if I did I would speak my mind.

Stop being pussys.

Fuck no.

she was on her way home after drinking and when she was walking past the entrance to an apartment complex she got dragged over to that secluded area where the trash is. the sandnigger was trying to rape her but she kept screaming and kicking until he gave up. i'm so fucking proud of her for doing that. meanwhile, feminists talk about rape culture because they regret fucking some guy when drunk.

after the attempted rape, she was driven to our city's "RAPE CENTER", where people who just got raped get tested for DNA and injuries. a motherfucking rape center. fuck this world. race war now.

I'm sure almost non of my friends support him, but we never really talk about politics, so its never really a problem.

I've redpikled my wife, my family, my co-workers and friends. It helps that I'm calm and good at debating.

If you can't do the same you've failed.

This

WTF is wrong with you faggots who don't show your support. How are you going to help make america great if you can't even make your own facebook great?

I just try and be subtle about it as they are with their shaking complacency.

I live in a city that is something like 92% Hispanic. Power level remains hidden. They whole city is scrambling to give illegals municipal id's before the god empower takes the throne.

Kids today are fucking clueless. Just like Germany? Fucking Clueless. Being deported back to the country where someone belongs is a FAR fucking distance from killing 14 million people for no fucking reason.

You don't want to hear them. Being in threads where Europeans tell their close calls with filthy migrants literally mugging people in broad daylight just makes your blood boil.

I would have started an insurrection by now if I could. Full on torches and pitchforks. But I will never get to prove myself, just empty posts. If only I could afford a ticket to go over and burn down the refugee camps, I would go in a heart beat.

you are my only friends

>deported for being a different color

They realize that not all illegal immigrants are brown, right?? Or is this what berners really believe?

So did that guy get arrested or would that be too intolerant?

My parents know. I even had some success with my dad. He brings up Trump now a lot, and usually for positive reasons. My mom is still a low-information, reflexive, baby-boomer, Hillary supporter. I'm still working on her though, but not via politics directly. She likes history (even though it's mostly pop history NYT best seller type shit), and I'm usually able to use it as a vector.

I don't support Donald Trump

lol fag

One of us.

Its one thing to misrepresent trump, its another to not understand what hitler did, typical american though completely unaware of global politics outside of its borders

Depends on the circle. I'm open about it to the people I know in my hometown, but I stay low key about it among most of my college friends. Some of my friends in college, though, I'm open to. It depends. Most of my Muslim friends know I support Trump, as they're generally conservative and typically like Trump themselves, but I keep it from my liberal friends and professors.

Who do you support?

I do but I do not speak directly to my family and friends when they show support for politics like this. I voice my opinion directly to the source and hope that they would then comment. Seeing a comment against what people believe directly tends to come off as an attack to people now

>Uncle support Bernie, shared this article and liked it
>I post directly to the article shared by uncle and see he replies with question of doubt
>Then I strike and crush dissidents.

Opinions are a dime a dozen these days and those who are triggered by them are too demoralized to understand facts and truths.

Show truth through a different means, indirectly.

Dividing is exactly what they want, we need to brings our family and friends closer.

Truth will set you free.

how will you tell that guy from the other 2 million sand niggers?

I only half defend him in public.

I'm so fucking proud of my fatherland. Hopefully I'll be able to visit in the near future.

nah he's probably outside rapin' right now. since he never got his cock out testing for DNA would be difficult i guess, i don't remember if they did. he's likely not in the database anyway

I don't have any friends.

norway? stay clear of the bottom half, that's where all the shitskins are. if you want to be in a larger city, Bergen is way better than Oslo

I think you should be worrying about protecting your family from the town rapist rather than posting on Sup Forums.

It's easy. I simply don't tell anyone that I support Trump.

I also try to soften his statements and round off some of his rougher edges. For example:
>no Muslim immigration
Why can't the State Department put together a list of "high risk" nations from which we will not accept any new immigration until those nations' domestic troubles are sorted out?
>build a wall with Mexico
Okay. I don't say that I support a wall but I do point out how Mexico has a wall on their southern border. Also, how it's entirely within the historical tradition of public policy that the US opens and closes the door from time to time. The door has been open for a while and now it's time to close it again.

It's easy to slowly and deliberately get your friends and family to support Trump's policies, or at least something very very close.

The arrogant and hubristic often laugh at the thought of losing their power until it's too late.

I don't have any friends.

The fact that you have to hide it shows the left is winning. Be open about it.

No but I don't post about it on kikebook

I don't understand how people can be so ignorant on political hot topics.

;^)

I -I know ...
Help
My my girlfriend is a potato. She throws up sometimes, mostly because of her medication, but when we're trying to
exercise, like always. It doesn't smell bad, and tastes a little sweet, it's like milky because of the supplements she has to take. But sex is the best part because she's sterile so no rubber. What what profit. Yeah she likes it in the butt and I think she wants to get
Eiffel towered, cause she thinks it means she's going to France

Outside of my family nobody knows.

My friends are all Bernie supporting capitalism hating folks.

>Adolf started out as a joke

What the fuck? Everyone loved Adolf when he started out, and most Germans still loved Adolf throughout WW2.

a good amount of my friends are (LEGAL) latinos and berniebros so i'd rather not lose my entire friend circle and be alienated. i live in the most cucked city in the country too (portland). i have a maga hat and wore it around town once but got dirty looks and yelled at.

i don't ever say anything anti-trump though and will try to defend him in arguments but won't come out and say i support him. i just say i'm not going to vote or anyone but hillary. if i lived anywhere else but the left coast i'd be 100% open about it.

If your friends will disown you because of your political views, are they really friends?

>tfw your fiancee hates sand people more than you

feels good man

this is exactly what i'm going through

Not really. I don't give a fuck, and if he wins I will give even less fucks.

This is the Trump Train.

This. They're just acquaintances. The reality is you can never be friends with Leftists because they are innately extremely narcissistic individuals.

/pol group chat

My girlfriend just thought I was trolling her until I came home with a Trump shirt and MAGA hat.

She doesn't say much to me about it now, other than "as long as Hillary doesn't win."

Don't worry user, I'm your Friend.

While I don't support Trump, I don't make an issue about it like everyone else I know. If he wins, he wins. As long as he's not George W. Bush I won't care

I'm not even American and I yell shit like Trump 2016 on a regular basis at parties and so on so that leftists get mad and I get a reason to punch them.

My Muslim girlfriend knows that I am voting for trump. She was angry at first but that is because her other Muslim friend told her that trump is going to close down every mosque and deport Muslims

Nope my friends know.

My black and mexican friends know.

Its hard to argue with a Sup Forumslack about politics. Sup Forums argues 24/7 everything they can say I have an 20 response to it. You can see what answers trigger people and what answers are persuasive.

Honestly politics are boring IRL and the conversations last a couple minutes.

I do. From both friends and family.
Family in particular is anti-Trump. Anti politics in general but are more than willing to cling to their initial gut reactions and do what media heads tell them. They got it bad too.
I could lay a mountain of evidence at their feet as to why Trump is not only a serious candidate for President, but the best, and they would simply put their fingers in their ears, shut their eyes and say, "NO. Trump is just an arrogant, self serving, creep that's only doing this just so he can say he did it. He's evil user! Just the scum of the Earth!"

I can't talk to them. They won't listen.

Feels bad man.

>not 1940s Germany

Just Google Japanese Americans 1942, dumb whore.

no one actually knows who trump is expect a few people so i dont rly care

Errebody knows I'm a Trump man.
My dad was shaking his cuckservative head at me until...until Indiana

I don't use social media and all my friends that discuss politics support Trump.
That said for us it's more of a thrill ride watching your elections. Though with frenchy in charge up here maybe it's time to move down there.

I-is this r-rare?

Please? Let's get a group chat going. It would be funny af

Sshh. Don't spook him.

No. I want everyone to know how right i was

Mostly nigger spam probably

Its an Island resort country

You should use SoCal media what what
It my new APP-etite
Yeah
Yeah
www.socal-media.com
It's freebie in your house to have for freedom

I guess but he's been posting here pretty frequently lately

Is this one of your big silly Sup Forums memes? I just came here because I'm out of vidya and anime to talk about

nice flag

My friends are all Trump supporters

Can you take a picture of your arm? I want to see what your skin tone looks like. Maybe just out your window? Are there goats?

Then they could be removed. I want a shill free discussion going. If someone had a different opinion whatever, but spammers would be removed.

Yea dubba dubba dubs

Nah. My friends are good enough not to let political views affect our friendship.

What do you do in Tokelau? Do you serve white people drinks?

>fucking
>leaf

They know I don't support Clinton, they know I stronglydisagree with Bernie (been playing the corrupt establishment outsider card though,) and I've spoken highly of Trump's ideas to help poor and African Americans.

Sadly, they've never bothered to actually read his policies or listen to what he has to say and instead opt for Vice/Jezebel buzzwords.

No, they don't all agree with me but my closest friends do. California life I guess

yes

I was lucky enough that only one of my shitskin friends went the SJW route

I don't have any friends

Proxy proxy you got a lot of moxie